3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
babay63 23.09.19 11:25 am

Crashes the game has stopped working"windows\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All good time of the day or night. Guys help solve the problem. All played fine with the mod on version 1.2.5.1. the game is for all time not once did not take off. Installed the mod like to change the loading screen and the game first time out. Newly launched - flew again. And now every time I launch it crashes at the same place - at the entrance to the menu. Deleted the game and re-installed. The same. And with mods already tried without them. now nothing helps. And now in any version of any set she's out. The wood on vidyuhi current updates do not require. Th now what to do ???? Can someone bypass this problem know????? Please help))))
103 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvilRabbit 23.09.19

damn, license to the incentive, have Profesional everything is fine, but bitch if I try to change the graphics, what continues to be started, but the dispatcher does not appear if you try to exit steam only then in the Manager it becomes visible, that would remove it, that kind of nonsense, can someone faced with this? fashion is not worth

r
rustamsapargalirustemuli 23.09.19

Not long ago I downloaded Euro truck simulator 2 no mods clean start and immediately crashes(

b
biwkis 23.09.19

Good day to all!
Someone tell me the solution for the problem of blue screen during the game? Checked RAM, hard, normal. PC there are no problems in other games too. The only problem with Euro Truck Simulator 2 (steam license)