3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crow3333 19.02.20 11:46 pm

Endings (Fallout: New Vegas)

Proshol Yes-Man is a robot. Killed house in his place was the robot and the last collision drove the Legion and NFK(sort of) in the end I wrote that as was supposedly the new government is no better and at the end of the War will be a war.

Who are other endings write or show.
238 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serjjio 19.02.20

What is that ending?? Say titles should be triplea no....so I also went to this place, now think what to do next.

K
Kirk Rysin 19.02.20

crow3333
all the same....the only change is in what kvesty you throughout the game have done...and which faction had captured the dam...that's all

S
Showy DiMak 19.02.20

So freeplay after the story there or not?

C
Clawi4 19.02.20

Please tell me where can I download cut clips from the game and then no the last movie I obido

S
Showy DiMak 19.02.20

Well damn you guys! Have already passed?

Z
Z.l.o.y. 19.02.20

Showy DiMak
No

K
Kirk Rysin 19.02.20

Showy DiMak
The fly by the game does not mean to go to understand

M
Mysteri0 19.02.20

crow3333 Also this ending)
Freeplay no(

i
igromag 19.02.20

All clear guys Freeplay will in future add-ons, as our hero died in the first and the second end of the Intro saying that his path is still not over.

M
Mr.NQ 19.02.20

Proshol Yes-Man is a robot. Killed house in his place was the robot and the last collision drove the Legion and NFK(sort of) in the end I wrote that as was supposedly the new government is no better and at the end of the War will be a war.

I have the exact same ending ))

E
EgorKH 19.02.20

Also went for NKR or whatever they are, for the Republic of shorter =))) At the end of the credits that Primm became the center of trade, kings and the NKR were to help each other, who remained in the brotherhood had gone to seek a new refuge. but the war remains a war... although it's a shame that if passed only the main quest would have killed for 4 hours, and even hurt that Bonnie didn't even kill =(

i
igromag 19.02.20

What do you have to be the ending of Fallout: New Vegas ?

m
metalik32 19.02.20

as I do so the ending nah not necessary, even better would have freeplay after the main quest.

e
eao79rus 19.02.20

and I just scored on the main quest, I won't take it, play longer.

O
Omen 121 19.02.20

Passed over the house. Destroyed the Legion. Agreed with NKR of surrender (speech 100).
The ending type is Mr. house became the most powerful forehead in new Vegas and captured with the help of robots part Moravskou wasteland. Type it a lot of respect for gg, but actually a little afraid of him.
And in the end not War is war and War...war never changes (War...war never changes).

D
Dextra 19.02.20

What are all the Legion destroy...(( somebody in a Legion was?

N
Niko71 19.02.20

hardly
and a question does the ending of the actions in quests about the flight of ghouls and power with laser?

C
Clawi4 19.02.20

Chet, I do not understand write ''Again for Yes Man is a robot''this is how it is possible chtoli to play for the robot

A
AtomicAcid 19.02.20

2Dextra I went for the Legion (there are two developments 1:Caesar is alive
2:Caesar is dead in this case will be the main Legat (healthy people in armor)
At the end of the Legion Captured the Vegas and the entire Mojave ,Wild khans were forced to join the Legion , colony destroyed , Primm cut , Walked Presido and destroyed the kings of the NKR completely replaced and there are 2 options of development of I turned 1 I rescued Caesar and he survived . And if he survived he really praised your progress and after you will mint a new coin and let this currency in the Mojave

g
guardian7 19.02.20

Hehe, a total of 27 different aspects of endings, and each with an average of 5-7 pieces of options that count. Search for Fallout New Vegas Prima Guide (120MB) with all transits, maps of locations, hidden perks, and many others. So far, only in English there, so I just drowned in this information. For true nerds only.