3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crow3333 19.02.20 11:46 pm

Endings (Fallout: New Vegas)

Proshol Yes-Man is a robot. Killed house in his place was the robot and the last collision drove the Legion and NFK(sort of) in the end I wrote that as was supposedly the new government is no better and at the end of the War will be a war.

Who are other endings write or show.
238 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoiceWithin 19.02.20

the ending - was held in NKR,killed house of Snape in the head,destroyed the brotherhood,destroyed almost the entire Strip,agreed with the Khans on the support at the end of the dam agreed with the Legion so they retreated to the East,like the NKR won, but it didn't give,well, it seems all the same :) Because war...war never changes )

waiting for freeplay,I'm very much not passed 0o I was in shock when I got to the main menu after the cutscene 0o

F
FIRING 19.02.20

made four endings for the NKR ( house killed and the house alive, but disabled from the control) , for the house and for the Legion ( the Galima ending).

m
mighty_elk 19.02.20

IMHO, of all the fairest for Yes-man

S
SuperKotik 19.02.20

Yes but NCR is also good

E
Eli [Undermind] 19.02.20

In the game there are no bad or good endings,it all depends on personal preference.Obviously.

H
HollowHeart 19.02.20

the people I have a question. several of them, actually.
1) where to begin the passage for the Legion? just go East to find them? or figure out there, quests in the beginning will not, and will still need to undergo half of the game for the NCR?
2) how to save devils?
3) it is possible to append the Enclave, and then to play for the Legion? or the Legion and the Enclave are not compatible in any way?

went here for the NKR, now I want a Legion to try. That house that the robot can not stand.

PS. another question, with benny as dogovritsya possible? My eloquence is 100, so it wasn't that.
Thanks in advance.

S
SuperKotik 19.02.20

HollowHeart
in the South East go , if you're for the Legion to kill the NCR to have
what do you devils want to save?
the enclave and the Legion are not compatible

H
HollowHeart 19.02.20

SuperKotik

the name of the city if possible. and then roam roam and nesl anyone who gives quests( though I didn't play, so XS.
want an angry Persian to play, here, and thought about hell. but probably they can not be saved. for dialogue not possible with them, they always attack.
a pity that the Legion and the enclave is not compatible, sob )

S
SuperKotik 19.02.20

HollowHeart
dialogues possible in the shelter 3 , there is their leader
cotton wood - the mini city of the Legion , base, Fort , have your Legion to wear if there are

H
HollowHeart 19.02.20

SuperKotik

OO. with armor of a Legionnaire, they won't attack and I can Rider to chat? so it's cool. very cool.
well, a lot do quests for the Legion, or for leveling the same need for the NKR to carry XX amount of quests?

m
musbob 19.02.20

Tightened the freeplay, but after the dam of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic, the shooting I... s-S-s-s-s-s, and I wanted to pass all the remaining quests. So it is better all the works to the dam to beat... Though.. you should try General's uniform to wear.

PS: no, not helped, the quest in Bitter springs captain Gilles gives, and she - radish.

P
Pro100 Kurer 19.02.20

where to find what the other PIP boy????

s
sane13 19.02.20

Protozoa, ice-cream
There is no other

B
Bulava 19.02.20

TRAY 95
Why not?
There Pimpboy 3billons - gold version PIP-boy-3000 with strazikami..)

Protozoa, ice-cream
To get it, you need to complete a quest in Mick and Ralph's in agreement with the Omerta of Gomorrah - but if you are already overwhelmed (like me - on the instructions of Hausa), then this quest, and, in fact, the pimp-boy cover the hips..(

R
Rainbow Crash 19.02.20

I believe that the good ending for Mr. house, because the NKR is necessary to kill house for the Jess-man - to kill house, which is not Gud, because I believe house is the last hope of America to the revival, and about all the other parties he is right: the Brotherhood is simply obsessed with technology and why it does not run to the hospital to look for prosthetic organs, etc., etc., but rowing itself, only that the people in the graves sends (due to the lack of hospitals as noted by Mr. house). Legion evil in its purest form) can not at all be left alive, but... well, I don't see anything special) but they want people to goodness and order in the Badlands (maybe all the same the ending for them is good?) still would like to know what would you do if you don't just play NV and would place the courier? has to deprive people of Mr. house and his knowledge was not quite honest)

B
Bulava 19.02.20

_Starkiller_
Totally support you - I just went over the house, and now, with a sense of accomplishment, walking across the Wasteland in a freeplay..)
And on account of the NKR... I see them as pre - war US government- people do not have, but still trying to rake the ground for themselves... especially their President Kimball (I believe) reminds me of the usual despot, which rests on the promises and lies - nothing to do with the famous Tandi.
The brotherhood of the Mojave Wasteland, I take it as a Rogue of the Brotherhood of the third Foul - and there was aching for a complete lack of moral principles - at least a little bit of protection for ordinary people - and full of selfishness. Especially I was angry that they wanted to catch her (and therefore my protagonist) on the Outpost Followers - for what it is, you see, decided to help people, not to save (completely meaningless without people) of the pre-war technology. So when the house ordered to destroy them, and that position quite adequately argued, I without hesitation agreed.
Conclusion (as I believe the best) - Legion schemit to from beginning to end (I hate the slave trade), to maintain friendly relations with the NCR (I do they have a reputation of Beloved), but to pass the basic plot behind the house - without but.
Of course, the passage for the Yes-Maine is also an option, but then thrives only Vegas, and everything else is served absolute and hopeless ***Oh. So that in the future this is wrong.
Moreover, if not house, then Vegas would be in the same state as Washington - that is, the continuous destruction and desolation, a hotbed of savagery and mutants.

M
MelomanMelo 19.02.20

damn and me with problem kakayato beard.Set it up so loaded direct at the end where it turns out the Lieutenant of the NKR and then there is my robots (held against all)) I kill krsnik say with the EU-man and the Intro and credits and Ripley no!

a
animudebil 19.02.20

and even it's a shame that Bonnie didn't even kill =(

Maybe Benny? And I am his eloquence in the Tops have a conversation, and he agreed to 1 on 1 with me without protection Suite climb where I blew him away. But if you missed it, it seems the Legion will meet needs....

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

Benny can survive only if the Courier will arrange a horrible fight with Caesar and the Praetorian guard, personally I most of all I liked to kill him in the game at the billiard cues )))

What is interesting, is it possible to take the Fort by storm Caesar, to kill everyone there, headed by a dictator?

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

Silly benny, don't go getting it on me then the security would become a Lord of Vegas )))