3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crow3333 19.02.20 11:46 pm

Endings (Fallout: New Vegas)

Proshol Yes-Man is a robot. Killed house in his place was the robot and the last collision drove the Legion and NFK(sort of) in the end I wrote that as was supposedly the new government is no better and at the end of the War will be a war.

Who are other endings write or show.
238 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shady PG 19.02.20

TRAY 95
>>>People,I passed the house,it's a good ending?
Rather neutral. NKR has weakened, independent Vegas has become more criminal, though the jewel of the Mojave.
>>>And how to get over NKR,I helped them,and go for them did not work
After a short stay on the Strip come running to you soldier of the NKR and say that Ambassador Crocker wants to see you. Polypanel his quests, then he'll send you to the Hoover Dam, to Colonel Moore. Polypanel her quests. Then you will have to protect the President. So in the end we will have to break the Legion.
GTA FANanaT
At the end of the quest Solar flare direct energy at Archimedes 2. So after the quest, in Sunny weather, you will be added in one charge a day.

s
sane13 19.02.20

U. S. B
Thank you!That is, NKR good?

I
Ilya Kornilaev 19.02.20

Dextra, the Latin phrase Quis custodiet ipsos custodes means who will guard the guards (sorry for not the topic.) If on, then went for the Yes-man. Caesar and his gang hate it too they have delusions of grandeur is strong; looking at the face of Mr. house realized that to work with him I can't. I think even for the NKR to play.

X
Xandee 19.02.20

Took place in the NKR. The Legion defeated, Caesar and the Legate is dead. The house was also given, because tired of your paranoia.
The courier was awarded some kind of high reward. NKR has expanded its territory. The great khans left the canyon and created his Empire. Followers of the Apocalypse kicked out of friida and they teamed up with the Great Khans in new territory. The kings entered into an agreement with the NKR, while maintaining independence. The brotherhood of steel truce with NKR, in exchange for the received power armor began to patrol the road. The devils remained without leaders and were gradually destroyed. The demolition left the prison and ran away, those who hid in the asylum, joined the Great khans. Bombers began to trade with the gun runners and go for the base. The post-apocalyptic became a trading center. New Sheriff in Prime brought order there.
I do not remember, there was still something about the companions that Cass staggering drunk after an affair with a soldier of the NKR, Rex reconciled with the new brain, and Raul changed his name and escaped somewhere.

h
had-95 19.02.20

I've purchased the add-on to scan sopranos, it would be very cool.
Passed over house's space flight bought)
Although he killed the poor kings.

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 19.02.20

So I went for the NKR,the ending is quite interesting.The courier was awarded the top award for civilians,and due to the fact that the Legion was defeated,the Legate and Caesar are dead,NKR quickly took control. The brotherhood of steel was buried under a pile of stones,and those not many who survived went in search of another Chapter or started a new life.Veronica,for her views on the Brotherhood expelled him,she tried to take something,but not what is not able to do.Khans remembered a lot of defeats,but a crushing blow was the Courier.Followers of the Apocalypse was thrown out of Vegas,and soon out of state.Tell more for Cass...actually it's all good)))...as NKR took control of all city and highway,raised taxes but defended caravans.Well,the final moment-the Courier goes on the background of a sunset,the rails and the voice-over says:
This ends the story of the Courier...until it ends.In the Mojave as we continued killing,bloodshed,people tried to survive.As in the old Mojave was a war.Because war...war never changes
Don't know what many found wrong with this ending...I personally liked.

H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 19.02.20

Mlyn and I can not seem to identify who to be( a Yes-man for house or Caesar.

And for the brotherhood as a thread to finish?

And that nobody takes except for them xD

s
sane13 19.02.20

-j.o.k.e.r-
Cool!I'm just over NKR pereprohozhu

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 19.02.20

LighT__BladE
Come in for NKR.Most proper choice.Although to be honest,the game in General is not a proper choice...

m
mighty_elk 19.02.20

It was a Legion, and Yes-Maine
For the Legion out of interest and because of the hatred of the NKR
For Yes-man liked, all fairer
The Legion filth, the NKR is large, for robots not had the desire, but it turned out that the trust they are safer than people.

H

-j.o.k.e.r-

I wrote me but brotherhood no one likes)

And cheat on vostanovlenie reputation by sin...

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 19.02.20

Well then, come on)))

m
mighty_elk 19.02.20

I was only able to join the brotherhood, and that their job ended

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 19.02.20

And who do you prefer?NCR or the Legion?Because,at the end of any need to choose sides.By the way, I know one method how to get out of the brotherhood.You at some point,considering the fact that you are doing quests NKR Moore(a title I do not remember)ordered to destroy the brotherhood.Blow up their bunker and all.I doubt that you will remain their him brother)))

H

Yeah...
But I brotherhood absolutely does not want to betray)

So probably a house.

and generally would be the ending where he new Vegas steer you would be TRU cool)

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 19.02.20

I now wonder,where did so many such devotion to the brotherhood?Anyway,good luck...)))

M
Madass guy 19.02.20

Against all

CHD man + all the buns NKR, but in the end pushed out both and made new Vegas independent.
The ending is unhappy.

m
makar1974 19.02.20

and there at the expense of the ending finally cool, I kada I the first time the game was ending child lasted 30 seconds, and kada is the second time that somewhere 5 min, everything depends on how much you of additional jobs polypanel and how much you have groups of friends and at the end of each group show what happened next

s
stalkerstreem 19.02.20

Who needs that worker freeplay: http://3fallout.ru/2010/10/28/freeplay-mod-dlya-fallout-new-vegas-igra-posle-konca-igry/ after the final movie, he finds himself in the lucky 38 and play on!

m
mighty_elk 19.02.20

stalkerstreem
thank you