3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homich2012 21.02.20 02:01 pm

Impressions from the DLC \"Mass Effect 3: Omega\" (Mass Effect 3)

the addition is gorgeous!!!))) who was up all night waiting for this dlc ,no razocheruyutsya in it)
109 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koschey_Z. 21.02.20

I.... disappointed. All of course nice, but... Expected more from the plot. Alot =\

B
BorgirZ 21.02.20

This DLC - epic fail Polese Modern Warfare 3

P
Proftorg 21.02.20

played in addition,I will say that the DLS is managed namely:prekrasnyi plot,addictive head,gorgeous locations,great characters(and most importantly the controls are about omega Hakone was visited,as much balm scented)!

j
jerry90 21.02.20

In contrast to the same Leviathan (where the plot was intriguing in terms of plot, but in the end did not justify itself) - this DLC was pleasantly surprised.
The pace of developments cheerfully, the events themselves are quite interesting.
The rollers are orchestrated perfectly.
...turn sharply 180 degrees and teleportation were present - not without it.. but it's biotics (!) they have their quirks. :D
The gameplay never sags - all in moderation, in my opinion. And in the darkness I walked and shot, and rolled.. a very epic climbed the stairs, and shelters what - you will admire, and would like for them to look out !!!

The only disappointment is the Aria. Such a tempting and a nice female... Went closer to her to hold, then one will wear the suit, then the other, showing off to her - not to notice. I run omega released himself into her ovals look... And she is Puritan. :(

D
Dr.Kostet 21.02.20

Liked. Rapidly, moderately tragic. When the darkness crept, as much as it was terrible )). Bugs were, but not horror... . Played Paragon (throughout the game), so hopefully Aria will be a little kinder. It is a pity that the location is not added, the most normal pub in the game was (. And the name of a new gun debilnovatye )).

F
Frostes 21.02.20

Yes schmuck miserable Nooberman as for the DLC, thank you very much) escho nedakonice happen of course but I think it's coming to an end)

S
SAYER 21.02.20

Actually DLC is not bad, but a little expensive. Too offset the balance in favor of shooting, few new experiences from the development of events. But the final scene still worth it)
PS For those who still have not found the sofa she was lying under the bridge, which should be activated. I do not remember what the account location, just before an abandoned mine, but there under the bridge she lies, there you can descend the stairs.

b
bender_21 21.02.20

by the way here on omega for the first time we will see how to look like a female turian before, we could only imagine and guess.
in this Supplement there are a couple of secondary quests which I did not pass was not when

b
bender_21 21.02.20

sorry turiacu could add to the team and a few missions with her here biovar thought out and ukakoshil it

B
BorgirZ 21.02.20

Not really DLC,but Nooberman...well, a noob is a noob.Nooberman
Did you just say about Call of Duty

A
Anti 4it 21.02.20

DLC of course... shit... now explain why:
Epic - though he completed the series ME to the top, but is an integral part! However, in the DLC, epic is perhaps only at the beginning, all that goes beyond - pathetic-postrelushka errand from the 3rd person CoD... Final DLC disappointed at all... But rather that it is not at all... the Whole story of the band in the end just quietly rolled down and you with an angry face watching as Shepard suddenly turns out to be about the map of the galaxy, and then in my head the question arises, IS that ALL ?!... And really, all that is valued in the DLC - the beginning and... the trailer for epic, because has collected in itself the most from the DLC, and this is the beginning and some scenes, under the epic music...
Well, even that was very upset - the end... Which is only formal, but material only in the chess Board, which I was too lazy to get up and watch... Well, that would have added omega, at least the club rebuilt - DLC would have real weight, and apparently someone just did not want to spend too much time, and it is correct - why do a significant content when you can make scenery, NPC and stick to keep this thing for 2 hours(instead of 4)? But that's only for us - players to shame, although I do not - because you get know that its not worth the money, Leviathan can and should, but it is not - clear that...

Well, personal rating
--------------------------------------------

Gameplay: 4/10
(boring, monotonous, dull and no different gameplay from the rest of the game)

Music: 5/10
(a nice touch in some places there, but alas... Such epic music like in the trailer and did not smell)

Story: 3/10
(disappointing, because the banal... the Beginning is not felt, the end as such, there is, as a result - the chess Board in the cabin)

Characters: 7/10
(Aria happy of course, Nairn too - there is certainly clear, for the first time saw a live turiacu, which is quite neobio... But disappointed that the Brave General, allegedly high up in Cerberus and almost the right hand of the Ghost... Oh Well, it can be seen in the end as he wet his pants and was ready to give up the whole Cerberus guts because only one view of Shepard and Aria...)

Locations: 4/10
(Monotonous, kind of course sometimes happy, makes me nostalgic for the 2nd part, but again - repetitive rooms and corridors, and though the club After Life is pleasing to the eye we after passing DLC will not see as actually omega on the galaxy map)

Advertisement: 10/10!!! (not into account the overall assessment)
(In General, that as always... but the end product again did not reach the promised)

Overall rating 4.5/10

M
Maklline66 21.02.20

DLC Guardian
The truth is there. Open the mysteries and secrets hidden in the heart of every civilization. What is the Citadel? The heart of all advanced civilizations? Or maybe the lie hides the truth that so far nobody has been able to reveal? Shepard gets into the secret part of the Citadel, and reveals a sinister secret Keepers and the trap that is the Citadel. The truth was never so close. Go through the portal and visit the dark world of the Reapers "Home" — the place of creation of the Guardians. Learn more about indoctrination, about the work of collective thinking and more.
The truth will be revealed in January.

DLC Rebirth
We found a secret project Cerberus.
Shepard activates an inactive repeater, landed on an unknown planet - like Sur the Cache. (The same planet where Normandy is broken at the end of ME3.) Normandy, for unknown reasons, incapacitated. We are going to explore the planet in search of an ancient race Etamis. Theirs is a plan to develop the most powerful weapons (horn)

The End of ME3 DLC
The dialogue with the Catalyst is in the imagination of the shepherd (as with Leviathan). His body lies in front of the control panel, next to Anderson, and Ghost. One of the election trap, the other two are real.
Proof? Too good to be true

A
Anti 4it 21.02.20

Proof? Too good to be true

No proof, I will say more - even a fake one...
Just the boy did not finish what about Omega DLC was written there was written that the alleged station attack collectors and in the end it turns out that the station was used by the reapers to create them Anyways... nonsense, do not believe a word of it...

B
BED BOY 21.02.20

Passed Omega. pretty average DLC, Leviathan more like.

c
cybr4rm 21.02.20

OK, fun, but short. New units from Cerberus interesting. And it is not clear why the 15 bucks for this Supplement. Apparently, due to turenki.

V
VanGrey 21.02.20

RamSeivrem

DLC Rebirth
We found a secret project Cerberus.
Shepard activates an inactive repeater, landed on an unknown planet - like Sur the Cache. (The same planet where Normandy is broken at the end of ME3.) Normandy, for unknown reasons, incapacitated. We are going to explore the planet in search of an ancient race Etamis. Theirs is a plan to develop the most powerful weapons (horn)

The horn was developed as an alternative solution to the Reapers. It was created by the same AI that created the reapers, but due to uncertain events, these plans were turceni and AI thought that they destroyed.
There's also a theory that the AI itself was afraid of its application TC the result of its activation could be extremely unpredictable.

Horn is the technology of the reapers so to speak, and not full of there race.

V
VanGrey 21.02.20

BAD BOY

Leviathan is much more ponravilsja

Leviathan is generally tin, predictable to a greater extent events, but tin. The end of the DLC left a lot to be desired, but the process of passing cool like.

V
VanGrey 21.02.20

Posted the torrent file to download this DLC for those who nenashel.
The DLC weighs in at nearly 2 gig and it will be very gemorno loaded on the website.
Hope the file will add fast TK until there is a distribution of a fully working DLC.
Who has patch 1.4 share of TK it without it not working.

V
VanGrey 21.02.20

http://www.masseffect3.in/load/3-1-0-98

a reference to the patch 1.4. worker.

Please reputate with radomiak 1.4 - he goes immediately to the omega and apps, but fully English.
There are also already unpacked the patch.
Download who want.

b
bipow 21.02.20

Absolutely no emotion after the passage, and again how much of the PR around it.