3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homich2012 21.02.20 02:01 pm

Impressions from the DLC \"Mass Effect 3: Omega\" (Mass Effect 3)

the addition is gorgeous!!!))) who was up all night waiting for this dlc ,no razocheruyutsya in it)
109 Comments
Sort by:
D
DuhaWizard 21.02.20

It was fun , although skuchnovato at times, and voice of Aria in General, Pindos maps again gloomy , pleased with the abundance of the enemy on the map , and so srednyachek , for 3-4 hours

m
mifora 21.02.20

Aria rules voice--she supposedly same species Azari-man--so the rules of voice...

S
SANTERSAKH 21.02.20

Pros:
Pleased Dacromet, especially kripalani
Modules for weapons cool, though, and heavy
Cons:
Petrovsky cheto quickly gave up. I thought that he will be the boss in any Superclose
If I could have given Nairin as the eighth constant companion. And seven of part 3 against 12 of the second.
Adjutants should at least be at the level of the Banshee. (Although, maybe cap Shep they are easy to put over level 55)
Summary: the Leviathan was better

F
FerroR 21.02.20

Guys, I have a license + DLS pirates Leviathan, how do I put omega, what would it work? And what do you need to download? Crack?

F
FerroR 21.02.20

RamSeivrem
and where did information come from?) And anyway, as I understand it - omega DLS does not deserve attention, in contrast to the Leviathan?

P
PanMonster 21.02.20

The game is great but the management is running the scribe to use and cover a button is tearing the ops to chertovoi mother

S
Serroko 21.02.20

Good DLTS pleased with the action part,but not without jambs)))
About games from Bioware,blame stupid EA)))))))

r
rigg74ru 21.02.20

Supplement to put it mildly not very because almost nothing new has appeared,boring place so I was hoping when omega will win at Cerberus she will become a full-fledged station as in the second part((

S
Stalk1988 21.02.20

rigg74ru
and what would you have done?
I think that to duplicate the Citadel(and on another would not work) Biovars did not dare(that's right).
A new...how Dacromet ? ; -))

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 21.02.20

transcripts dlc. I liked it.

E
EvgenTUZ 21.02.20

not very much, and kind of silly, but omega won the Aria club of the citadel sits, and after DLS return to omega can not, so that there is no DLS...

b
brazilium 21.02.20

15 bucks for omega is too expensive, the promised addition at the level of the SP lair, but the lair remained the best...

T
Trind 21.02.20

I liked it, though not all running quests clear about septicku neykov and a sofa))))) Sorry that you can't return to perform! And a bunch of glitches at the expense of textures such real Talipov and difficulty that the hero that companions like that in the game a little!))))))

G
GearsMercer 21.02.20

Honestly didn't like 80%. Did anyhow.Well, 20% because it's Mass Effect

A
Avendator 21.02.20

The addition is not so hot. Glitches, bugs and overly flat turiano...

D
Deathspell Omega 21.02.20

took garusi prostitute

A
Avendator 21.02.20

Deathspell Omega
Where are you in the Omega saw ally who was in the end a traitor? And what's the other? Well, enlighten me my heart's content.

R
Rishard 21.02.20

Deathspell Omega
Double Shepard and ally-traitor is another DLC, the Citadel, not omega.

J
John Lokk 21.02.20

Liked the robots-the enemies, the staging of scenes. Again, Aria. Addition is not bad, but too bad we can't get back to omega just to wander. In the background half-page of Leviathan and far-fetched proteanina so I don't mess with the plot!

A
Atay Wolverine 21.02.20

DLC Guardian
The truth is there. Open the mysteries and secrets hidden in the heart of every civilization. What is the Citadel? The heart of all advanced civilizations? Or maybe the lie hides the truth that so far nobody has been able to reveal? Shepard gets into the secret part of the Citadel, and reveals a sinister secret Keepers and the trap that is the Citadel. The truth was never so close. Go through the portal and visit the dark world of the Reapers "Home" — the place of creation of the Guardians. Learn more about indoctrination, about the work of collective thinking and more.
The truth will be revealed in January.

DLC Rebirth
We found a secret project Cerberus.
Shepard activates an inactive repeater, landed on an unknown planet - like Sur the Cache. (The same planet where Normandy is broken at the end of ME3.) Normandy, for unknown reasons, incapacitated. We are going to explore the planet in search of an ancient race Etamis. Theirs is a plan to develop the most powerful weapons (horn)
It's a real DLS?