3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homich2012 21.02.20 02:01 pm

Impressions from the DLC \"Mass Effect 3: Omega\" (Mass Effect 3)

the addition is gorgeous!!!))) who was up all night waiting for this dlc ,no razocheruyutsya in it)
109 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanGrey 21.02.20

Garbage. bots are going to slaughter packs, atlases from the gun shot, surgutskie aide-de-camps to die from a fist - well, where's the beauty.
Quest items nepodskazhite, information on them neobnovitelna or not all you brought sees only one Lord God.
The quest to find the couch Aria just killed across the map lying sofas and a single of them namechaetsya circle quest.
Most Zapolyarnoe - quests will remain dormant even when we're already kneaded in London.

For those who haven't found find sofa Aria and skeletron which then draws all the cons.
The sofa is in the mission the Assault on Afterlife in the water. To find it necessary to raise the dam and the water goes down, at the bottom of the channel will lie in an inverted form. Suitable presses and closes the tedious quest.

V
VanGrey 21.02.20

For those who haven't found find sofa Aria and skeletron which then draws all the cons.
The sofa is in the mission the Assault on Afterlife in the water. To find it necessary to raise the dam and the water goes down, at the bottom of the channel will lie in an inverted form. Suitable presses and closes the tedious quest.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 21.02.20

So-so DLC. Although better than the Leviathan.

M
Master Ken 21.02.20

Very mediocre, very. Let's start with the fact that the price of this DLC is rather high, but its value virtually no. The importance for capital of the storyline, the impact and consequences of practically zero, we already know that the loss of omega from Cerberus wouldn't hurt the Ghost before the time is not shot, the Reapers are gone Thain will not survive. About the characters, Aria pretty colorful character of the second plan, second, that in the third part to DLS, a particularly significant effect on the main plot it has no value as party members or character romantic plan too. Any innovations in the gameplay undetected. Yes, how to shoot, to have fun, watch inspirational clips will go, but Biovars we were promised soup, SuperCool DLS almost second Gray mediator, and received OMG .... For me it is the last multiplayer DLS far more worthy of attention than this mediocrity, and costume weapons dopolnyali justify the money spent on them much more. A total of 6.5 out of 10.0.

s
saR3n 21.02.20

VanGrey
such nonsense is rarely deductible)

S
Stalk1988 21.02.20

Late in the course, but will accomplish your goal.
Excellent addition....is it worth 1200 points moot.
Sorry that is not developed Biovars quests on Omega, as their implementation is strictly linearly, and so I have after omega left more questions than answers, although promised summing up the features (scene features) under the history Shep and omega.
But overall nice to be back on omega, is the same as the return of Isaac Clarke on the Ishimura in X2 =))) so Much time spent in ME2......ehhhh=))

P
Proftorg 21.02.20

and two guns new what they are in the DLS?I have what is not!

S
Stalk1988 21.02.20

Proftorg
disconet was like (the manufacturer of the barrel AMA-Lur, seriously) , and I haven't seen, can bad looking?))

D
Dimal1992 21.02.20

painfully kinzua the game, in the spirit of the PS3

S
Stalker_Nemezis 21.02.20

Lord, you know that there is now not on the question ask. But still, I heard that is has something to do with endings. Duck or do the game will be a different ending?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 21.02.20

Stalker_Nemezis
Absolute certainty, of course not, but IMHO it is a duck.

S
Stalker_Nemezis 21.02.20

Thank you, and that without development of the existing endings I see no reason to play the Masses. (((

6543210 21.02.20

Stalker_Nemezis

Put MEHEM v 0_2 and you can not only omega, but also the entire game again with this ending to take place.

S
Stalker_Nemezis 21.02.20

No, let's just say the story ended for me after any choice (synthesis, destroy, control) I myself have tried all the endings, and damn it no one is not found, so I now see no reason to play in any Supplement for the masses, unless of course it will not change the ending cardinally (for example proves that it is all a narcotic). Well, here's my oddity for this reason.

_
_xlepchik_ 21.02.20

DLC razocherovalsya... I expect that the omega will live any collectors or chenibud, but there is a simple fine. Leviathan is much more liked in the story, the gameplay, the music. But a little nice again immersed in the game)

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

I expect that the omega will live any collectors or chenibud, but there's a simple fine
Ie if you had a chance to shoot the collectors then DLC would be good?) Aides did not live up to your words about anything else? You weren't expecting to meet a walking pruteanu?) And I wonder where the collectors poyavyatsya then? I remember in the second part we're done.
Ah Yes, actually sabzh topic: DLC I liked. The best at the moment.

S
Stalk1988 21.02.20

Garrus-1994
100500 +

D
Deathspell Omega 21.02.20

on a new trick, I don't know whether to add this from the Extended cut DLC, Leviathan or omega
now at last explained in detail, as those 2 mate, who run with us at the end of the game to the beam to get to the citadel , appeared on the Normandy
it turns out they got injured while running, and we call the Joker to evacuate them
if 1 of your teammates - your love will be even more interesting scene

c
creWn 21.02.20

Deathspell Omega
It was in the Extended Cut

S
Stalk1988 21.02.20

Deathspell Omega
Yes, it's from the Extended Cut