3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonevers 21.02.20 02:13 pm

Silent Hill 2 vs. Silent Hill 4. What's scarier? (Silent Hill 4: The Room)

With the recent release of Silent Hill 4 I started to get upset sickly .Poor music ,poor level design and monsters, there's no atmosphere...the passage I yawned from skokie
But Silent Hill 2 is a MASTERPIECE of the horror business !Scary , interesting ,atmospheric...
But I want to know your opinion.Can discuss and compare and other parts of this ordinanoe horror series.
82 Comments
Sort by:
M
MCFool 21.02.20

Nemesis - Dude... yeah I kind of think is unlikely....He wanted to resurrect his mother.....The question is what kind of a mother, whom he imagines (room) or a real one? And 1 part CX someone wanted to resurrect his father? Or what? Dude, you're in the 2nd part of the play? Now, you remember there was the ending Reburn (rebirth),he performs a ritual to resurrect her! So, rumor has it that this is the ritual that would make Walter, imagine that in place of Walter stand James!

G
Giber 21.02.20

Damn, there's enough to paint the scenes. And then he want to pass, Schaub was interesting. And read also want. :)
Incidentally, in сх4 noticed the following:
-if zakolbasilo 2 spirits nearby (or a candle), and then to stick to one blade, the second too quiet, as if he, too, pushed the blade.
-spirits-bosses is better to extinguish the right in each to insert the blade, and then later get a (good number of blades in the game corresponds to the count of the spirits)
-if at the late stage of the game to look out the window, the game will crash. (which, in principle, in my opinion, correct, in the sense that At a late stage, the room needed thorough repair, And looked out the window, as it is possible to depart from this room, But the world is completely crazy, Even coming out of the fucking room is still not out of the world, and Therefore the window also there's no way to see).

B
Besson 21.02.20

Dudes question maybe out of topic,but has anyone ever heard of the horror series Resident Evil.If you've heard it you?
If anyone zainterisuet in my opinion 1 of the cool(though old)

R
Reverrius 21.02.20

Silent Hill 2 vs. Silent Hill 4. What is worse?

It's hard to say which one is worse... For me they are both terrible, but each in different ways. In the second part I was frightened by the silence of loneliness, not a dream come true, a bitter truth about life, sad ending In water, mystical experiences.
In the fourth part, all very different: fear of being confined in his own apartment, eternal ghosts from the world of dreams, dreams of strangers, maniac, which will not stop even death.
Both series are in my opinion very scary, but each in their own way!!!

D
Desparator 21.02.20

In my opinion Silent Hill 2 is scarier because it's DARK, unlike Silent Hill 4, where somehow light and no radio! In my opinion, the 4-th part - the worst in the series, for some reason it doesn't scare, but the monsters there, well, some, sorry, monkeys.
Well, Heather from Silent Hill 3 - sexy girl! So silent, and for some reason it is a pity. Fell in love, I guess.

P
Pip Boy 21.02.20

Got the disk from the first part(PS1), ferried it to a CD and play on an emulator. I will tell you one thing - this game is a legend, you don't look at the graphics, because the atmosphere can be compared, except that only the second part, those who have not played sh1 say, make their primary goal to eliminate this disadvantage, you will not regret it. Animal fear you provided, veterans nedadut to cheat. There puzzles on the place and the storyline is correct and there are a shitload of monsters...

Izvyanki, that is not the topic. Just food for thought.

N
Nochnoy_strannik 21.02.20

Every part of Silent Hill becomes more meaningful and more Mature, more complicated and confusing. In SH2 we were scared of the dark, hissing radio was sad and hurt at the death of Mary. Here in SH4, almost anywhere no lack of light, but scary still(if not worse than in SH2). But this effect is achieved differently - the loneliness, the silence, the inevitability of events...
You cannot compare animal and conscious(to some extent) fear. This is my opinion.

S
SamueL126 21.02.20

Silent Hill 2, I think the best game in terms of plot. But another question - what's worse?. Without further ADO. After long sleepless nights spent alone in a surprisingly disgusting raw and dark and rusty rooms alternate reality, filled with wild, dusherazdirayusche cries of ghosts, this replaced vserazedayuschey noise which is ready to spit out the eyes on the table, and a surprisingly exciting story... I remember the morning when finally all died, and evil has triumphed, and uncle Joey, played his last hit ... in the shower I was left with only a sense of deep sorrow (even wild fatigue). Mine is the guys from KONAMI made another masterpiece of the worst and the best, as worthy of the Silent Hill series.

K
Ksanter X 21.02.20

I started the game with a 3-part series and now, thanks to the seller who advised me to buy that CD! Silent Hill is the neverending story and the developers make each piece special, with its pluses and minuses.
After 3 pieces I was 2, got 4, and I confess, did not immediately entered into it. But after a week of deliberation, I walked into room 302 and saw-all parts are different and United at the same time-they are all the best!!!

a
aXenom 21.02.20

Second. the fourth did not nothing. The impression she had to make, I realized just looking at the Wallpaper... not addictive at all, you're not Henry really, and you sit in front of computer and playing SH4; with the same success it is possible to watch a movie with bad sound quality on TV on a small TV. or play Tetris... it is not so, although you see James directly, you yourself looking for a key to the doors opened in the dark, opening in the nightmare...

M
Moc1k 21.02.20

I agree with aXenom. 4th part of misplaced expectations: easy puzzles, bad management, stupid monsters, the curve of the graph. The list goes on and on. But this game is a continuation of previous parts, although it is not connected with them in the story. The world remained the same: know what became of James.(Frank says that he never returned from Silent Hill'a), what are the red leaves of saves, etc.
The second part of the benchmark of the genre, at least IMHO it is the worst. Then comes the first, third and finally the fourth is quite scary.

N

In this case, compare the game has been used incorrectly, maybe they carried a few different ideas: 2 - forced the player to fear an inverted and perverted world created by the consciousness of a deeply unhappy and suffering man(I think it was Mary,but this is my opinion), afraid of people, lost in this nightmare, for Mary, for James, for Laura... And the worst was just the WORLD around you - and it was really scary.
Silent Hill 4 had offered the player to experience very different feelings, first and foremost, it was the fear of loneliness, confined space(nobody scared of ol ' Walter, isn't it?)...
Konami wanted to make another SH, to change its essence, but, as always, fans of the former CX is not very much... But attracted new - those who understood What I wanted to say Konami. I am among them.
P. S. you didn't like the fourth part - then we go to YOU!!!:)

M
Moc1k 21.02.20

Secondly, I feared more for his nerves than for James.

N

What's your nerves?! For them to be afraid looking at the Teletubbies!!!

M
Moc1k 21.02.20

Teletubbies [censored] brain.
PS do you watch them?

- Watch your mouth, boy!
Nightwish

N

Yes!!! Every day!!! First play the SIMS, and then a fresh series of Teletubbies look!!! But in Silent Hill I do not play for their nervy afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

And anyway, who are you about the market??? Me???!!!

- No, not you, and moc1k'y. Or do you think I would have told you that would be???

M
Moc1k 21.02.20

to Nightwish: no problem!

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 21.02.20

nobody scared of ol ' Walter, isn't it?

I was scared. And concretely. This horror takes when this monster in the dead forest, run.. run, Run, and suddenly hop! and this woman in front of you is.. and silently takes and slowly give you the Winchester.. fable.. brrr..
This time.. and when I urodische in the pantry found I had THIS too freaked out that I even stood there for five minutes near him and read all of my notes to understand and believe it's really there it hangs..

N

Oh well, I was not scared. So cute...:) And by the way, on the cross, he looked very much even anything - it's just you're not at that angle looked...