3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer1997 23.09.19 11:39 am

AMD FX-8350 in 2018 ?

Now there is an ancient Core 2 Duo and GTX 1050Ti. Operatives 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz.
Want to take a new processor,leaning towards AMD FX-8350. Together with mother ASUS M5A97 R2.0 out 13k. Watched a bunch on YouTube of this percent and 1050Ti like good results.
On the forums many write that it is better now to take Ryzen's ,but then you also need to buy DDR4 operatives. So, the question is whether to take the 2018 General 8350 or should I look for something different ?
Would the extra money - would take Ryzen,but on a budget.Is there a better option not more expensive than 15K ?
80 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigInteger 23.09.19

Геллитрон1
Геллитрон1 wrote:
Find 6 core and even 8 core unlocked multiplier they all have acceleration, even a locked multiplier on the bus, etc. 4 channel RAM speed increases shrocks it is a fact. Equivalent to a 4 channel that is at least 4 memory modules RAM to 4 channel mode it is a server platform and not a home PC. 4 and (more like) strap can operate in 2 channel mode. For you forums.overclockers.ru I'm not going to look at the experience of other people I have other things to do.
Here max ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B3%D..
Show me the documentation that the Xeon unlocked multiplier, I'm asking you a second time.
He unlocked a maximum of X30, while the K processors by up to 70

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

BigInteger
Get the ruler 2011 see the acceleration is always there, though small. Intel Xeon E5 1650. Other more powerful look for yourself than 1650 is an analogue of the Core i7-3930K . Dispersal there is 4.2-4.5. Intel Xeon E5 1650 v2
the website https://xeon-e5450.ru/socket-2011/xeon-e5-1600-v2/xeon-e5-1650-v2/
PS So dude you fused with their beliefs. Once a multiplier is needed.

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

On the subject fx8350 with the rules of the memory 1866 16GB and a good mother is quite good but has been exhaled on the ultra in the top vidyuhi in 4K. Optimization under a lot of flux so to speak is.

H
HeroSima4 23.09.19

My mother m5a97 pro with Phenom II X4 965 on-Board + 12 GB operatives. The problem is that from time to time I need something to render/photoshop, and if the latter is still bearable, then render percent cope well, very little. Also have available custom Prots from cooler master and the GT730. I'm thinking of taking fx8320 + GTX 960 in the secondary market or to save money and half a year ryzen 2400g with ddr4 and the new nurse, respectively. Playing mostly DotA and cs, but would like to go through the Witcher and Nier, on my map they just do not start. Reasonable in my case replacement of only the Prots, if I take the focus on the render? БП500 W

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

HeroSima4
it is better to take fx 8350 and the memory 1600 need? Generally the socket is almost dead due to the frequency of 4 Hz and more cores and pull 4K on top vidyuhi. Because fofix depend on RAM 1866 MHz need overclocking for RAM. And the tower sucks and will topcik. Fofix 8350 5-5.5 8320 because there is something like a multiplier and even something worse
the fact that the video is a cool PERC

M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

HeroSima4
FKH per core is about the same dryer 2 at the same frequencies. the only difference is that almost any farm can run at 4 GHz with a normal Mat Board and oxlade and the number of cores actually.
while as kurosen 1600 1700 similar and acceptable performance to the core of the modern scale and quite cores at the senior

n
ne_smog_pridumat_nik 23.09.19

Look thing Stalkee

f
faster24 23.09.19

How long have I searched for this topic to read the opinions of people about this percent. Absolutely the same story as the author, the same mother(only she has long I have no need to buy) and the desire to take FKH 8350 in conjunction with a rx580 8 GB, in the end, after reading the topic it is so: people who have this percent at himself now saying that he is really still good, and those who don't, refer to all his old age, uselessness and the like. The upgrade will have to do a couple of years, but due to budget still believe that rathanny FKH still good.
if you ask why the 580, I will say don't know, just a fan of AMD and 8 GB bus 256 inspire more hope for relevance in the future compared to 1066. to 1070 is not possible to dokinut.
Does that tell me about ohlala for FKH 8350, saw wrote gammax400 well, may still have some options?
I would also like to ask for advice regarding the PSU, a thermaltake litepower 600w model LT-600p, he has 2-3 years but worked flawlessly on the connectors, everything seems OK, does it make sense to change it under PFS and rx 580, video card eats a lot of red, but afraid of a sudden BP is already worn out

M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

faster24
BP change makes no sense as a reference 480 580 guzzle in General it is usually for graphics cards and if you do not deal with the acceleration and the unit comes to a reasonable lower limit when it doesn't sweat
AMD FKH if my memory serves 120 Wat vs TDP in turn have i5 i7 95 which corresponds to the budget tower coolers. if the cooler says that it is under TDP 130-150 watts is a normal cooler. if you resort to overclocking 200+W DTD is available virtually to infinity but it is unlikely that a bakery of this rashomama endure
Thermaltake ordinary normal blocks did so he's hardly worn if not at the limit

M
MODERN_GEAR 23.09.19

FX-9590 pulls all Yet, but I think atease for a year or two then have at ryzen jump, and it is a complete replacement motherboard, and RAM(

f
faster24 23.09.19

MunchkiN 616
I plan to overclock the memory and the CPU, but this is only the case if the performance is to limp for my tasks

f
faster24 23.09.19

MODERN_GEAR
my м5а97 as far as I know does not support 9ххх the series, at least in the official list they are not present, they like TDP prohibitive and the mother only supports up to 140V, so settled on the 8350, and the price is quite low, what I need

M
MODERN_GEAR 23.09.19

faster24
No, well then beneficial. But bear in mind a couple of years the problems begin (or not).

g
gunnebull 23.09.19

Rebate, well, come on, scare and confuse people! Here is my PC: fx6300 (6 core and overclocked to 4.0), 14GB RAM (DDR 3 of course), 1060 6GB video card when the monitor is on 1080p. What I want to say? fx8350 all comparisons in about 50% smarter than my 6300. At the same time on my comp ALMOST all games fly. The problems are with the engine from kraytek. I have them installed Kingdom Kam and hunt showdown. And here is interesting:

Take the hunt showdown! I have the ultra gives 30-65 fps (constantly). On YouTube fx8350 with gtx1060 on 6GB gives about the same fps. HOWEVER! If you find a video with the generation of rysen, for example, 1600, with the same videhoe is already at 90 fps! Conclusion: the CPU is cool, which is 8350, but in spite of more than 4 MHz, it is out of date for some modern games. I personally go to rysen 2700x, because they do not figure, and fx6300 on the second computer in the forest. But a couple of days ago he wanted to change 63й on 83rd!

Notice that at the time 29.07.2019 AMD rysen 2700x is 16K-17K, and fx8350 3799 on Yandex. Both publications with a cooler included.

A
Ar4er2016 23.09.19

gunnebull
Maybe better ryzen 3600(X)?

n
neperenosimyy 23.09.19

gunnebull
Thought is what can bask 8350? in simple 36-37. under load, for example the edge of the headlight 5. gives all 65.
Is a tower Zalman CNPS10X Performa. Thermal paste with dispersion of 8kW. But HWMonitor still shows a strong performance. I don't know what it is honestly ))
https://i86.fastpic.ru/big/2019/0821/ac/_42a40940155f511a5f6230cb7ff6c7ac.jpg

091 23.09.19

2019... I'm Cho, the only resident on fofix?
Wow, haha, this 8350, if there is 8320е, which is cheaper, and ACCELERATES the same.
The core of the same. The multipliers unlocked.
Marketing? Yeah... People not familiar with it. The insidious thing! But that's not Intel...
Who writes about the stone... anyway, all bullshit.

I can only say that the stone pulls any games. Absolutely. Even a new one. Another thing - the issue with the video card.
When gtx970 most modern mid-high-ultra nice play. In particular, the first version of the metro the outcome so passed. Beginning at the metro on ultra in the woods are high-the average set.
My friend has the same CPU, overclocking with rx 580 runs and Pulls... everything. Any Assassin is played consistently at the monitor 1080.

In the epilogue, I can only say that buying with a clean sheet, this system is not necessary. There is AM4 - namely, Cheap build with an athlon 200ge, which later you can modify as you like. I've never been parts by am3, therefore, and mess around with this system... as for SHELF LIFE - until VR systems FX will live. AVX instructions are, and more nothing.
and... Cant processor in the bus, the power consumption and heating. It(the bus) you need to overclock to at least 2400, but otherwise-corn frequency at the level above 3.8 GHz. My 4.3 gives confident in lin-x 85.44 GFlops @ test 4096 memory
...old Fennec already its outdated. No AVX, so do not handle new games. (to run it)will

M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

haha, this 8350, if there is 8320е, which is cheaper
the e-series than there is worse I do not remember it. therefore, it accelerates worse for the shotgun under the heating package
if FKH 8xxx there which is 8350. although it is a lottery, those lower frequencies the CPU the less likely that he will take the higher frequencies because of the TDP and voltage is nonlinear which have different models.
and the overclock like FKH remembering the epic times this kind there initial 9ххх or 8370 couple there is. they can doserate up to 5GHz with good Mat Board. and the top FKH which turbo 5 GHz has protection from voltage and overheating because there is an extreme dispersal will be worse. those he is to achieve maximum constant frequency like worse like that so peck-peck.
as for his relevance - sort judging by the total war which was лга2011 and multinucleation at fhsu assume processoriented in modern games, things are not very. in the best case at the level of the i7 4790 and some FKH 6100 can with all of Shino-boost tricks to say that this is a very slow CPU's performance per core
It(the bus) you need to overclock to at least 2400
it is my default so. if we are talking about hupper transport her somewhere 2600-3000. at 3000 it starts to swallow normally demanding games and comes to a different frequency as I let the Mat Board.
those with the top Mat chamber extreme memory overclocking (and this build was comparable in price to a strong regular i7 4790) he's still somehow can portratit modern games
so sit on it. to buy is probably already several years not to do. especially after the release of cucuruzeni

091 23.09.19

MunchkiN 616
e series stripped down in terms of TDP limiter, but it is necessary in BIOS to disable APM no limit is not.
Will overclock to 4.5 you can at least, without throttle frequencies.
(on-Board mode 6 nuclei are made less stable work. 8 cores pan)

As for 9 - did you see its maximum operating temperature? And the TDP limit? He is their only 5.0 GHz with water cooling pull.
The same can be done with fx-8320е - namely, to disperse to the same frequency.
But it will all be fierce corn (empty frequencies), if the memory bus does not disperse.
HT bus no sense at all to drive. She's so fast. If the graphics card is pci-e 3.0, you need to drive the pci bus bandwidth increases significantly.
For example, it is safe to 110-115 drive.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

And the TDP limit? He is their only 5.0 GHz with water cooling pull.
the limit of TDP - it especially. at the top of the processor trolling is included in what is there a low temperature. lower than the average models so 70-80 degrees it will be unsatisfactory. and I'm not talking about the turbo mode (I think all fsam need to disable because it doesn't work in all engines and in General is unpredictable).
there is a limit on Pitalovo CPU he needs a mother for 200W. on AMD FKH was such a very cool top from mother of Broca and some others.
as for the heat dissipation in General is 200 Wat for modern, health-towers so it is quite standards. and ultimate compatible air cooler that I saw like had a TDP of 350W reading is something comparable to a mediocre 3 maintenance-free fan its.
so besides from Mat Board, nothing special in that but of course people accustomed to 90-100 tpd and up to 130-150 in the dispersal Peck's eyes climb to Peck the forehead of this design.
(I have the TDP of the cooler is stated as 320 W but there seems to be no them there is something under 200-250 maybe this is not mean a special thing in comparison for example with its silver arrow ib-e which took the case a little wider)

the rest of the NT to drive the bus seemed to me the most effective and less glucinum than the controller memory. in the era of games that were not very optimized in megapolic and under FKH Sy in particular. and that's actually the last game I played мгс5 - there NT 2600 and a constant frequency of 3.8 GHz for FKH 6100 - stable 60fps. if this NT to remove - starts on some small rare friezes on the base and in team fights. if you reduce the frequency Souvanna there, fps starts to crawl to 50. same with AC black flag was NT friezes 2400 2600 3000 almost no freezes (due to overclocking the entire bus) - no freezes but unstable due to limitations of the chipset. more new games out there such as actors 2 and Gasanov, any final fantasy I haven't played since it doesn't allow the graphics card ultrat.
before the acceleration of the bus Express someone out there with 1080 seems to have done so. I tried to catch up on the bus and got back the gain with SLI and without because this crap is overloaded and the result is a long friezes (than very simple 3D tests). giving more bad results in benchmarks and not give anything in the benchmarks real storm 2006, P15 blue bench and 3D mark 2006 at equal boost frequencies in addition to the total losses at the expense of the Frisians. and by the way there chasing it is not clear whether in fact the controller as opposed to the Intel controller Express like in Northern bridge and it is heated so that it fit cooling to attach.