3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer1997 23.09.19 11:39 am

AMD FX-8350 in 2018 ?

Now there is an ancient Core 2 Duo and GTX 1050Ti. Operatives 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz.
Want to take a new processor,leaning towards AMD FX-8350. Together with mother ASUS M5A97 R2.0 out 13k. Watched a bunch on YouTube of this percent and 1050Ti like good results.
On the forums many write that it is better now to take Ryzen's ,but then you also need to buy DDR4 operatives. So, the question is whether to take the 2018 General 8350 or should I look for something different ?
Would the extra money - would take Ryzen,but on a budget.Is there a better option not more expensive than 15K ?
80 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

this processor with some pitch manipulation to be at the moment a minimally comfortable for the venerable peck's gaming, and will so still maybe a year or two tou
to take it signified the intent is not as a platform strongly bespricinnaya and uninsurable upgrade because of memory aging Yes Express 2.0 through the South bridge because of pitch uchonye revealed that new titanium 5 loses in performance at similar speeds and therefore loses meaning and upgrad to respectable 4K 30 fps 2-3 generations of cards and bourgeois.
one purchase of kokusen and platform to it in the region of 15 thousand petty and untenable and the purchase for the Mat Board and easy to replace the CPU in the corn 9 the bright future graphic despicable in view of the insignificance of the price of the Mat Board regarding the processor
whereas 1050ти which at times is not up to requirements ilitny pitch gaming sale b-y Amud FKH sa seems to be prudent decision and balance in the presence of pitch in ohladu district 200W TDP, good BP and increase memory preservation 2 channel symmetric mode up to 16 GB minimum, and the subsequent hasty tangowahine in the level of respect worthy 1070-80 ivory in the next generation for a stable ultratough full BH AZM 30фпс
subsequent distant future-covered Pitch darkness but there is expected to the end of the epoch of re-mastering and reissues, mates, console areas and in 2-3 years mozhed tou 4 in any case you will need a solid high-speed platform causeuse bakers now living in mundane grafone of consoleport insanely meaningless and top
therefore, in the name of the Holy grauation percents + mother for 13k , pelengator and more memory (and probably in any any case, 2 8GB modules of select DDR3 1333MHz) cause the approval of

i
insel260 23.09.19

gamer1997
Recently, too, stood a question. Going to a second computer, but the budget was extremely limited.
In the end, adding all the pluses and minuses, I came to the decision to build the new architecture. Put R5 1600x, mother Asus B350M-A, 8 GB DDR4, GTX 970.
Without taking into account the graphics card (which is gathering dust in the closet), all at a cost of 24K rubles.
Now, having architecture AM4 and DDR4 is no fear of further upgrade of the computer. All the parts will fit.
And the range of FX, has run its course. I'm not saying it's a bad CPU, or he does not pull something. He's just already outdated and it will be less and less optimization for games. Take for example the AC:O on the FX processors, the game lags and gives a blue screen. R5 everything is going great.
So, in my opinion, it is better to overpay a little and take a new line than to pay a little less and sit on obsolete hardware, with no possibility of updates.
P. S. coming In March the new line of amd processors, but it will be on socket AM4.

g
gennaz 23.09.19

gamer1997
In February 2018, will the new generation rayzen,wait a bit,and the fx is really outdated.
Spoiler

k
kung fu master 23.09.19

gamer1997
Ali better take the i5 3570, or if you just will add to your budget, the i7 3770 and the appropriate motherboard. Will be significantly better than any fx.

i
insel260 23.09.19

kung fu master
One hell of a legacy computer will work.
See, your i7 3770 is more than 20 thousand, plus the mother on a socket 1155 from 3 thousand rubles (at best), and then from 4 stores.
Finally, we obtain 24+ thousands only for CPU and mother. What a LEGACY!!!
And the purchase of Ali is generally a risky business. With a probability of 50% can come anything, and then arguments, return, etc., and it's time and nerves.
Noticeably better than, say... 8350 and 3770.
amd: 8 core, 4 GHz, cost 7K RUB
intel: 4 cores, 3.4 GHz, price of 20 thousand rubles.
So your advice is complete nonsense.

D
Daidjer 23.09.19

insel260 wrote:
amd: 8 core, 4 GHz, cost 7K RUB
Yes shit your 8350. ))) I have a 3770 For another five years is enough. These 8 cores - dummy.

F
Fiend Astaroth 23.09.19

Daidjer
Compared the same to me. 8350 on the 32 nm fabrication process and 3770k on the process technology 22 nm. There is a difference?
Spoiler
And, hand on heart, what 5 years? Much oppression. 2-3 years more approximate, but more private, so pretty old. Although, sitting on i5, manage turns.

R
Rottan 23.09.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
2-3 years more than approximately,
Well, five years it for effect I guess. ))) And year three will be enough (I also 3770К). And not necessarily on ultra play. ) Moreover, I personally play with the plane at 60 FPS (settings medium and high). Why do I have 100-130 FPS. And maybe five years is enough, if you do not burn, ugh, ugh. )))
For example there are tests.
Spoiler
But I have the picture on a low-medium-high. What else do I need. )))

D
Daidjer 23.09.19

Rottan
And here and here. I'm about the same.

F
Fiend Astaroth 23.09.19

Rottan
Daidjer
Just need to figure out what is the load on the processor, it is not only FPS, and the graphics are nothing to do with: game engine, the geometry of the world, FPS, number of objects, NPCs directly, and recently, another disaster, denovo + VMProtect that their work is done, of course 30% is highly unlikely, but still.
Graphics settings at least three times ultra graphics card but another processor. And the question is, how much it will stretch, especially for Your Oldies 3770k on the process technology 22 nm. For such an old guy swing in the top five, hmm. I'm not sure.
Another question, because the i5 also out now in the games, why not.

k
kung fu master 23.09.19

insel260
You prices on Ali saw? 3770 costs 8-9K, R., 3570 is worth 4-5K, R., motherboard about 4-5K.
Spoiler

On a ratio the price\performance DDR3 will hardly collect something better. If only gamer1997 will not find on Craigslist in your city, the motherboard is cheaper.

s
seriypes 23.09.19

you forgot in the configuration cooler +2тр your FX-8350 is 125 Wat, there if it is necessary to play a powerful helicopter to put.
And in the case - don't fuck yourself Mosh, 10 times will regret that АМ3_ took - take-1155 (new Board before the Ref has in store meet) and any BU i3 -i5 3rd generation with Craigslist - you can 8-10 rubles, but will work much better.

R
Ryazancev 23.09.19

gamer1997
1.Need a very good cooler under EF X, At most this.
2. The 1333 RAM for it is very weak, recommend 1866 or even higher, because this percent weak memory subsystem (it is necessary to drive)
My advice (IMHO), pick up a new platform (on EF IX a strong drawdown in games)

l
legusor 23.09.19

my old computer was with fx 8320 4.5 GHz (at nominal voltage 1.320 V), vidyahoy gtx 1080 and 16 GB RAM 1866 MHz. at 1920x1080 all modern games at maximum Gravano and 60 fps went without a problem (except for those that, without optimization, for example, watch dogs 2 or spellforce 3). in games such as gta 5 (+Redux mod), resident evil 7, outlast 2, divinity OS 2, wolfenstein 2, 2016 doom, dark souls 3, dirt rally played with the same maximum graphname, 60fps and a resolution of 3200х1800. percent by far not as hot as it's stories. I was cooler zalman cnps9900A and it perfectly coped with percent. under full load with open case temperatures rarely exceed 45C, closed same – 60C.
but I would advise to take something on actual hardware. and if money there is not expected – feel free to take fx, for he will long live and said to be illiterate is to reveal the potentials.

R
Ryazancev 23.09.19

legusor
It is very suspiciously low voltage you have for 4.5 GHz and suspiciously low temperature. I have the voltage on auto, rises to 1,416 at 4588 Hz. The temperature in idle is about 40 with Zalman CNPS 10X Flex (140 and 120 fans on max vol.), with a good load around 60-65 in the open with the two sides of the housing.
For comparison, look at the statistics of acceleration and voltage https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19B-a4BYI1Du8Bud6Dai4vl7dGuLbaYBWRqHIlAkIqBo/edit#gid=0

i
insel260 23.09.19

Daidjer
I have a 3770 For another five years is enough.
Well, unless spider solitaire, but the solitaire to decompose. Well, or to play on ultra low at 640x480.

N
N0NAKK 23.09.19

Better take Ali 2600К and Mother on z77 will be the same 13K. The fiksiki, at one time a very good stone, but it is time to retire(here and drop money on the 8700 with b360 motherboard)

g
gamer1997 23.09.19

Most likely I will take Ryzen 3 1300x. Will have the chance to upgrade on their own percent bigger
It makes sense to wait for the new Ryzen ? Will lower prices on the first Ryzen ?

N
N0NAKK 23.09.19

gamer1997
For your a video card is a good option, though not cheap(but everything is new and you can update it)

I
Iron_Spider 23.09.19

gamer1997
If you can overclock the fx bus, then take it, and whom did not listen. FX 8300 in the acceleration of the bus in games is equivalent to r5 1400