3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer1997 23.09.19 11:39 am

AMD FX-8350 in 2018 ?

Now there is an ancient Core 2 Duo and GTX 1050Ti. Operatives 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz.
Want to take a new processor,leaning towards AMD FX-8350. Together with mother ASUS M5A97 R2.0 out 13k. Watched a bunch on YouTube of this percent and 1050Ti like good results.
On the forums many write that it is better now to take Ryzen's ,but then you also need to buy DDR4 operatives. So, the question is whether to take the 2018 General 8350 or should I look for something different ?
Would the extra money - would take Ryzen,but on a budget.Is there a better option not more expensive than 15K ?
80 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwertylol 23.09.19

The author take on the secondary 3770 + mother and you will stay within your budget!
Either! Ryzen 2200G 2400G + Mat fee!!!

g
gennaz 23.09.19

gamer1997
At the moment, r5 6/12 2600 3.9 GHz the best option,with a cost of 14200.
Moreover,on the approach of the new generation of consoles,new games(metro exodus,cyberpunk 2077)will require a minimum of 8 threads,so the 4-flow percent generally makes sense to take not,and it seems to me the new year will have to change the CPU to 2600 r5.

E
Elviryand 23.09.19

For its price a great option. FX83xx will suffice at least until the death of the current generation of consoles and due to their nuclei will live longer than any i5 (6400-7400 price of 12K.R excluding the motherboard). A bunch FX8320e's mother will be released in 10 rubles new with warranty and the overclocking NB to ~2600, and he certainly needed. It's not hard to find RAM that will take 2133мгц. Cheap Radeon R5 Entertainment memory chips from Patriot. This is the minimum for 60fps gaming.
1060 for this build will have enough, ideally 1070.
One of the advantages.Low cost,low temperature above 55c and I don't expect to see gammax400 1200r for overclocking and stress tests, high performance megapolice for your money relative to its competitors, for example in AC:O.
Cons: the Ceiling, no upgrade in 3-4 years anyway have to change the platform entirely. The necessary acceleration of the memory subsystem and at least some presence of the brain. Low performance in older games on UE3, especially in the Korean-Chinese trochiline type BnS, TERA, because they are very bad at in megapolis. 970ый chipset hot and if the ASUS (M5A97 R2.0) are good radiators, then gigabytes (UD3P,DS3P) the desired farm for cooling.
I myself am focusout with six years of experience, which disappointed the performance 6400k i5 in modern games and applications. All depends on your goals and desire to Tinker, but for the money the maximum that shines is hyperpen (with a further upgrade to i7), or Chinese b.from Zion with Internet access.
Perhaps something overlooked in modern platforms for the same price, if so please correct.

F
Fiend Astaroth 23.09.19

Elviryand
i5-7400 more powerful than the 8350
Both processors in the category OFFICE, play now they can, nobody forbids, but none of them, in 2016 (really early, with krayzisa 3 and the Witcher 3-on) is very weak for games. 8350 is not always even the 1060 loads, especially open world smothers him hard. The same song and i5 4 nuclear. You think nothing Intel made a bet on the 6 number of cores? For a long time he kept a 4-core processors.
1070 generally under 8350 and 7400 (there are already threads with complaints) is extremely hard. 8350 will not save the core for one simple reason - they're old. The process technology is, the number of transistors. At 7400 14нм, the 8350 32 nm. Transistors - working power of the processor, and 7400 more of them.
Prospects no i5 4-core, no 83ХХ for today. There is an opportunity to gather at 6 modern kernels, perfect. Of course, nobody will look if the money squeeze, but that's another question.
i5-7400 vs FX-8350 | GTX 1070 OC
It gives more FPS at the expense of more overall performance. And where Hyper-threading is not delivered, it also gives not poorly. Incidentally, the myth that I remember to this day: AMD to work for Intel for games, previously it was true (it is now to some extent is the place to be), because then AMD fell behind, tried to withdraw at the expense of the cores, waiting for support 8 cores (which started to drop, seems in the year 2015, informed krayzis 3 just killed it, but the unit in 2013), and tried to take, and the frequency, soared TDP and power consumption, it was the end, could go no farther, there's even a Mat. the Board were selected, for power circuits below were taken. Total catch can and caught not less i5, equal, but the i5 flew by the number of cores on today, and FX bounced in time - very old, (the process performance).
By the way, the old sins, the FX 8XXX something, don't remember, found a lower number of transistors than that stated by the manufacturer. But omit it, it doesn't matter.

R
Ray_S 23.09.19

I have a second computer it is - works fine in all games. 2014. FPS, I have not measured. but for a comfortable game, it is more than suitable. Especially if it is powerful (relevant) graphics card to deliver. experimented with 1080Ti - absolutely no difference in games compared to current generations of processors. That is more than relevant. Only the rendering on the CPU in the professional applications are not so good at it.

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

gamer1997
What Zion buy no luck and overclock to 4.5 GHz from Alyx to e5450 X5460.
About ryzen 2700x minced
Can also huanan x79 collect is the Riesen for the poor plus the 4 channel memory. No need to tell what this crazy power with the right CPU and components. The only thing that prevents him to buy the dollar.

E
Elviryand 23.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
For 1060 in 90% of games lack and 6300
Config fx6350+1060. Games what was at hand.
Nier
Forza
PUBG
Perhaps the magic that processor 2012 could load 1060 99%
For example Total War: WARHAMMER II Getsko bent my 1060, and it rested in the performance of the video card.

Both processors in the category OFFICE
In the category of office are hemp/Celeron/Altoona
We now consider the budget segment of iron on which you can play in 60fps(fx83xx) in 99% of published games and for the money cannot find a similar option in the performance without affecting China's and b's.have komplektuhu. Ryazan will be much more expensive i3 and hyperfinite weaker.
tried to take, and the frequency, soared TDP and power consumption
Any FX you do not need to drive to the core frequency. So You get a lot of heat when really high performance gains. Everything is just a bus, catching up with NB to 2600mhz cherished. On YouTube Stalks and GameOne showed on the tests the correct (Orthodox) overclocking without frying stone and power circuits on the five gigahertz, but with the growth of 20% -40% performance.
Before you bury the ficus, though he is old and farts dust, but he is still able to show a comfortable level of performance)

E
Elviryand 23.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
And again, You let me throw a video with the stock FX
I see You are deeply entrenched in your train
FX4300OC vs G4560
Don't like the screenshots? Here is a video as a stump swallows the younger FX4300
I recommend to familiarize with the architecture of the Vishera at least through video
But I think for You it will be very difficult and live for 40 minutes.
Spoiler

I sit for ~a couple of years on FX for 3K rubles and play at 60 fps on high settings without any freezes and staters, and you continue to change every year the platform with the slogan the technical process is outdated, office

Сток8350https://gamegpu.com/images/stories/Test_GPU/Action/WATCH_DOGS_2/wd2_proz.png

l
legusor 23.09.19

all FX 8xxxx still fully taken out in 2018 even with such cards as the gtx 1080. this I tell you as a former owner of this configuration, they say. and 1050ti this processer enough for the eyes.

B
BigInteger 23.09.19

Геллитрон1
Геллитрон1 wrote:
Can also huanan x79 collect is the Riesen for the poor plus the 4 channel memory. No need to tell what this crazy power with the right CPU and components.
Bro, explain why you all sell х79 platform? It is completely outdated.

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

BigInteger
Not X79 and LGA2011 but does not change the fact. On aliexpress score huanan x79 or in YouTube. Vryatli she ustrasana in addition to ddr3. Consider that 4ых channel memory. And potential xeonos potential. Called Reisen for the poor.

B
BigInteger 23.09.19

Геллитрон1
Геллитрон1 wrote:
Not X79 and LGA2011 but does not change the fact.
X79 just for 2011, for other it is not present.
Геллитрон1 wrote:
On aliexpress score huanan x79 or in YouTube.
Well if BU or even some old X79 Sabertooth for example, but not the kind of shit though.
Геллитрон1 wrote:
Vryatli she ustrasana in addition to ddr3.
It all obsolete. For example Xeon on your Mat Board works in render worse than 7700К! 7700К CARL!
Геллитрон1 wrote:
Consider that 4ых channel memory.
What does 4 channel? Channels effect only for a specific task.

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

BigInteger
Okay I will not argue. What's your specifics? Best 2 times to pay more and buy Rosen 2700. But xeon(E5-2680 v2, 2660v2) in synthetics does all the procedures..And how much it costs and how costs 8700к Hyeon 8/16 and 10/20. Xeon x79 Is the top for your money.
For example, I do not see sense to overpay 2-3 times when the car has a powerful amount below 2-3 times a new iron.
https://tinyurl. com/ycpmp3hb here, for example, seems to fit quite
https://vk-cc.com/K1sc an easier option.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 23.09.19

gamer1997
In single-threaded games can be discomfort.The Riesen in this respect, stronger

VOVAN WOLF
And, hand on heart, what 5 years? Much oppression. 2-3 years more approximate, but more private, so pretty old. Although, sitting on i5, manage turns.
Maybe because the emphasis in the map?You 1060-Aya dead end,and some to buy it I can not sit at 1050TI

gennaz
At the moment, r5 6/12 2600 3.9 GHz the best option,cost 14200
He has a budget of 15.

B
BigInteger 23.09.19

Геллитрон1
Геллитрон1 wrote:
And how much is 8700к and how is Hyeon 8/16 and 10/20.
Are you aware that any modern i3 will be faster in games than your ksion? As 2700Х will be faster than any synthetics in your ksion.
PS. If you're so stoked even for channel 4, you can throw a screen of Aida bench cache and RAM?

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

BigInteger
No dude. It's not so look at the benches and reviews of the owners on Xeon. Kseon not inferior to the tops of the synthetics can arrange the tops in the FPS games. If jeopa more cache memory even. Acceleration is not what you said no?
To throw, not what can I platform is different.

B
BigInteger 23.09.19

Геллитрон1
Геллитрон1 wrote:
Acceleration is not what you said no?
Xeon have locked multipliers.
Геллитрон1 wrote:
If jeopa more cache memory even.
Did you hear that there is still such indicator of the cache is its speed?
Геллитрон1 wrote:
To throw, not what can I platform is different.
What is this?

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

BigInteger
Not all xenon have locked multipliers. The difference in DDR3 the xenon 4 channel that is 8-12 bars designed. Speed 4 channel RAM 1600Mhz ddr3 32 GB(9-9-9-24 timings) equivalent to ~ 2400MHz DDR4. Further above the already dense DDR4 is selected. I will not argue this top for my money is the best option offer. There are forums relevant discussions. Admit one per core performance of the new I7 and the final high frequency, DDR4 a little faster on the bar indicates
Had an experience with this PC but don't have sorry 2011. Wanted to collect 2011, the dollar jumped but I think the next generation will wait even tolerate. And its not enough because 4K rentry. Maybe the Chinese have something that will gather a new generation. They have their own percent appeared Hygon Dhyana on the AMD Zen architecture.
To collect or not to collect such PC is your choice of YouTube and forums for overclockers there is. Server Xeon 2011 Believe top for your money.
We all have different opinions and different experience and knowledge is also different and brains, too, and perception is different.

B
BigInteger 23.09.19

Геллитрон1 wrote:
Not all xenon have locked multipliers.
Show me this ksion on the 2011 platform.
Геллитрон1 wrote:
DDR4 2400MHz.
2400MHz DDR4-Oh equivalency 2400Mhz DDR3. Do not write nonsense. They have the identical speed.

G
Gellitron1 23.09.19

BigInteger
Find 6 core and even 8 core unlocked multiplier they all have acceleration, even a locked multiplier on the bus, etc. 4 channel RAM speed increases shrocks it is a fact. Equivalent to a 4 channel that is at least 4 memory modules RAM to 4 channel mode it is a server platform and not a home PC. 4 and (more like) strap can operate in 2 channel mode. For you forums.overclockers.ru I'm not going to look at the experience of other people I have other things to do.
That's the maximum that can about 4 channel https://vk.cc/8gh7NA