3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oweal 23.09.19 11:41 am

Screenshots of your characters! v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I guess 400 cents posts in the previous topic itself is quite sufficient, considering that most of laid out right there in all his volumes, without spoilers. I would not say that it is good, and therefore dared to allow yourself to create a new topic.

So our full development of people have managed to make all smooth and clean, I will hold the wildest of unrealistic and excessively complex html tutorial.

Click on the green arrow at the top of the message (where else bukaffki B I and U), and magically select the desired file with a full face (and not just a cool armor) of our favorite character and click the download and then admire the strange text in triangular brackets and other terrible things.
Yeah, and now it is our difficult job of a programmer:
in front of our picture (scary text with parentheses) to insert < hide> (no space after the first brackets) at the end insert < /hide> (no space after first bracket).
Here it is: pix.PlayGround.ru

Should get something like this:
Spoiler

Finally, I will say, it WOULD be BETTER if you laid out is the CHARACTER and not how cool he looks in the armor, i.e. that person was. No, well, if you really want, you can be whatever you like, who am I to someone point. I just remind you (if someone suddenly he had not thought of) that you can put multiple screenshots in a helmet and without it. And by the way, don't be lazy (like me) to use the in-game console to make a beautiful screenshot.
tfc - free camera snaps.
tfc 1 - free camera cut in with an immediate pause.
mt - disables the entire interface (not afraid of the console disappeared, she returns to the re-introduction of the team).
csb - clears the screen from the blood.

Guys, try this topic does not flood, there is a Tavern (Wild Rider)
^
| the moderator said, so that all obey, to obey and to bow at his feet!
136 Comments
Sort by:
s
swertfat 23.09.19

Kitty

Spoiler

S
Spuner337 23.09.19

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 23.09.19

a
arah 23.09.19

Here is a new pers
Spoiler

m
mvik 23.09.19

Here is my yy)))

Spoiler

M
Marvelosi 23.09.19

Spoiler

Not long started playing again=) has Created a new+ remains old-fashion very sensitive.

M
MrGrave 23.09.19

Not so long ago, started playing again, but again left, only had time to make a bunch of screenshots.
Spoiler
Name - Salvador. The screen in the beginning.

It was emotional battle in my head sent a pack of mercenaries for the fact that I stole the stuff in Riverwood:

It is the latest - is already cocky like that shit, especially in comparison with the beginning of the

T
The Herald Of Death 23.09.19

After almost a year break, I decided to take everything off of the Supplement maybe not 1 not downloaded and not played) downloaded from legendary. Character the 2nd time was like this
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

O
Oweal 23.09.19

And here I am after hard breakdown again lost sohranki. Just the Khajiit on top of... Sadness Bida, but yesterday I finished to install an incredible amount of mods (120+, not exactly count..) on hardcore, realism and other good and, most importantly, Lorne rubbish.
Spoiler
I guess I'm playing a game, or character creation system curve, but this is the most beautiful that I couldn't...

Spoiler
and that wonderful feeling when you're playing for the fragile girl, play really for the fragile girl that not that a couple of thugs to kill, so even the bard Mikael can fight not able to...

Spoilerjust for the leg up, not a single enemy, except for wolf and the two skeletons by this time were not killed, the level is still the first.

E
Elviryand 23.09.19

Kastotec. A bit annoying facial Shine near bright light sources =(
Spoiler

O
Oweal 23.09.19

Climb on the cave, trying on clothes draugrov
Spoiler

In General, it is great to wander around all the ruins...
Spoiler

G
Gaytama 23.09.19

Tired of the default faces of the elves, who are more drunks than elves similar set mod Ethereal Elven Overhaul. First, it turned out a freak even worse than without the mod, but it turned out in the end very well.

Spoiler

Z
C
CoD PyLuT 23.09.19

how many Persians you can create, only one?

K
Kanagan81 23.09.19

CoD PyLuT

the Persians can create as many as your heart desires, there is such a mod 100 companions, so here I can just rivet the appearance of the characters and carry on companions (of course if you want to game on Skyrim is running, and not the monsters created by the developers, only to do it all in the Kreation kit I have ;) ) or the mod for restoration of almost all NPCs in the game to download extra fashion on hairstyles, textures, bodies download have.
So you can create up to 100 different appearances aunts and uncles and shove them into the game.

C
CoD PyLuT 23.09.19

Kanagan81
I meant without mods, I play without mods

W
Winter is Coming 23.09.19

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

W
Winter is Coming 23.09.19

Oweal
times matter)

K