3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oweal 23.09.19 11:41 am

Screenshots of your characters! v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I guess 400 cents posts in the previous topic itself is quite sufficient, considering that most of laid out right there in all his volumes, without spoilers. I would not say that it is good, and therefore dared to allow yourself to create a new topic.

So our full development of people have managed to make all smooth and clean, I will hold the wildest of unrealistic and excessively complex html tutorial.

Click on the green arrow at the top of the message (where else bukaffki B I and U), and magically select the desired file with a full face (and not just a cool armor) of our favorite character and click the download and then admire the strange text in triangular brackets and other terrible things.
Yeah, and now it is our difficult job of a programmer:
in front of our picture (scary text with parentheses) to insert < hide> (no space after the first brackets) at the end insert < /hide> (no space after first bracket).
Here it is: pix.PlayGround.ru

Should get something like this:
Spoiler

Finally, I will say, it WOULD be BETTER if you laid out is the CHARACTER and not how cool he looks in the armor, i.e. that person was. No, well, if you really want, you can be whatever you like, who am I to someone point. I just remind you (if someone suddenly he had not thought of) that you can put multiple screenshots in a helmet and without it. And by the way, don't be lazy (like me) to use the in-game console to make a beautiful screenshot.
tfc - free camera snaps.
tfc 1 - free camera cut in with an immediate pause.
mt - disables the entire interface (not afraid of the console disappeared, she returns to the re-introduction of the team).
csb - clears the screen from the blood.

Guys, try this topic does not flood, there is a Tavern (Wild Rider)
^
| the moderator said, so that all obey, to obey and to bow at his feet!
136 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prosto Max 23.09.19

my pers

f
fences65 23.09.19

r
requital-47 23.09.19

Well, here's my wood elf

M
Marongo 23.09.19

without mods, with wife did, more or less like came out...although very poor choice of eyes, and, as they say, the mirror of the soul))
imperka Ishtar Horn

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 23.09.19

Rate, pliz. OK created a heroine or bad? If there are bugs write, I don't really know how to create a rules person, but I would like a normal pers DIN.
Here

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 23.09.19

But my Geralt of Rivia in the world of Skyrim-and in the description only odnorodnykh !? But who seeks will always find - 2nd Japanese katana (katana Jot or Swords blades and the Character is normal,a true resident Skyrima - 2 hands on the metchik !

E
Elizabeth1 23.09.19

I know it's late,but I found my very first Persian)) Just had tears welling up when I saw this handsome) came together...

Spoiler

K
Karn Albertson 23.09.19

My Khajiit named Liebenrood, speaks five languages of Tamriel, age 23 years
Weak in melee, but at the distance anyone would believe
Well, best friends are close, it sometimes takes them with him in his exciting adventures :3
The girl is his student and a talented assassin :)

Spoiler

J
Jewelyn_01 23.09.19

Spoiler

s
shved00099 23.09.19

This is my Scarlett Johansson, made by myself (did not intentionally, but it turned out it seems). Scarlett Breton

Spoiler

B
BarackKamacho 23.09.19

Blind necromancer with the most authentic for her partner

A
Alex Kayfoviy 23.09.19

Lara is a Breton, pure mage destruction, we are now at the 45 level. On the heroine no mods there except CBBE.

Spoiler

S
Solstice 23.09.19

Very cute)

Anyone interested here is the preset)
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76197/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D76197%26preview%3D&pUp=1

M
Mishanya 42 23.09.19

My Lilith

S
Sage Melphis 23.09.19

My Bandit :)
Spoiler
My Warrior :)
Spoiler

M
Magnum66 23.09.19

Here is my Altmer)

M
Magnum66 23.09.19

With your favorite companions)

B
BlackYastreb 23.09.19

Dorian is a vampire rogue always goes with a musket.

Well, Tony Raut comes with six satellites, two pestles and an ultrasound

M
Martesa 23.09.19

Kajika-MAG named Cauchy
In his usual clothes:
Spoiler
With a hat Rogue (+frazochka companion)
Spoiler

And elegant Persian sisters (who knew that was created in the editor the character's emotions will be the entire game)
Spoiler

D
Danil Skidanov 23.09.19

Well, supposedly here. Danmark named ray