3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oweal 23.09.19 11:41 am

Screenshots of your characters! v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I guess 400 cents posts in the previous topic itself is quite sufficient, considering that most of laid out right there in all his volumes, without spoilers. I would not say that it is good, and therefore dared to allow yourself to create a new topic.

So our full development of people have managed to make all smooth and clean, I will hold the wildest of unrealistic and excessively complex html tutorial.

Click on the green arrow at the top of the message (where else bukaffki B I and U), and magically select the desired file with a full face (and not just a cool armor) of our favorite character and click the download and then admire the strange text in triangular brackets and other terrible things.
Yeah, and now it is our difficult job of a programmer:
in front of our picture (scary text with parentheses) to insert < hide> (no space after the first brackets) at the end insert < /hide> (no space after first bracket).
Here it is: pix.PlayGround.ru

Should get something like this:
Spoiler

Finally, I will say, it WOULD be BETTER if you laid out is the CHARACTER and not how cool he looks in the armor, i.e. that person was. No, well, if you really want, you can be whatever you like, who am I to someone point. I just remind you (if someone suddenly he had not thought of) that you can put multiple screenshots in a helmet and without it. And by the way, don't be lazy (like me) to use the in-game console to make a beautiful screenshot.
tfc - free camera snaps.
tfc 1 - free camera cut in with an immediate pause.
mt - disables the entire interface (not afraid of the console disappeared, she returns to the re-introduction of the team).
csb - clears the screen from the blood.

Guys, try this topic does not flood, there is a Tavern (Wild Rider)
^
| the moderator said, so that all obey, to obey and to bow at his feet!
136 Comments
Sort by:
L
LogitechRP2 23.09.19

My Skurov

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

K
KIRGO 23.09.19

ACIS.
Spoiler/
Spoiler
Spoiler/
Spoiler

N
NIKOLAS M 23.09.19

Wanted to do something more or less worth it... it Turned out the younger brother of Ulfric...

A
Akvarelka 23.09.19

my Ambrosia ^.^
Spoiler

S
StilCat 23.09.19

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

My Kalitka, do not buy it. But damn how great she is)

|
|-OVERLORD-| 23.09.19

Breton
ur. 62
Press here

M
Marvelosi 23.09.19

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

M
Marvelosi 23.09.19

Spoiler

Spoiler

S
StrideForge 23.09.19

Gaytama
So, if you try, can be completely cute characters in the Sky to blind, and without any mods:

Spoiler

A
Aips95 23.09.19

In the screenshot Danmark Dreya LVL 50. From the graphical mods only mod for new textures entities.
Spoiler

B
Bombardirovschik 23.09.19

Guys how to be a good character,and then I have some wimp in a baby cap?

Spoiler

a
arah 23.09.19

Here's my aunt now
Spoiler

G
Gaytama 23.09.19

Spoiler

g
grimble 23.09.19

me on Skyrim I run two villain created Washim one of the standard tools (mostly) without plastic surgery. handsome men, trolls, liars and virgins, day translate old ladies across the road, at night, devouring babies.

Spoiler
Spoiler

F
FreeSpectator 23.09.19

Here is a small selection...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I
Ichigo_Kun 23.09.19

The point of this topic if you poke fashion.

P
PonyKiller 23.09.19

Old screen, found in the screenshots in steam))
Spoiler

g
grimble 23.09.19

Ichigo_Kun
why is everyone? I, for example, texture is that fixed Yes, the glowing eyes of the werewolf is set, everything else is created from the fact that, by default, give

C
Costa772 23.09.19

My Dunmer by the name of Torres. Shadow dragonborn. Part - time werewolf.
Fashion that the artist: Mantle of the Silver hand, Black armored unicorn, Fix calcano, one-Handed swords behind, the Estate of Elysium.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

G
Greywarn 23.09.19

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler