3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik 27.02.20 12:39 pm

Upgrade PC

Hello. Once the forum has helped me do a small upgrade, now again want to do a budget upgrade, need your help)
Now my system:
Athlon x4 640, Radeon hd 7770 1gb, 8gb ram, and PSU like 450 or 500 ( what is nonam, but so far all pulls), motherboard asrock n68c-s ucc.
What I want: a computer for programming and games. What would Pugb in full HD, at least for medium-well pulled , with fps standards. Well, other games tipo 1 Battles, and more.
Since upgrade want budget, then consider BU components.
And most likely I will upgrade gradually.
I looked percent of the amd fx 8300. Accordingly, it requires a mother. I don't know what a good, and budget. Just need a normal hard disk on 500 GB, not BU. That's what I'm going to change first. And then a replacement video card, I think that will have to pay for 1050 ti. If you know a cheap version of the older cards - write plz. And so , if the whole system my PSU will not pull - you'll have to replace him )
In BP I in General understand nothing, and don't know what is needed .
And also, first and foremost, I would like some pretty cheap housing.
In General, please suggest which components can take, what percent, etc. Ready and to disperse something , if it's not too hard, and the cooler can cool. Thank you.
75 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
Judging from what you wrote, does not fall under the replacement only operative)))
if you take b/the percents or mother I try to take a set from one seller. Under фх8300 cheap nurse do not even consider and older chipset 700 series, too.
BP's possible also to change at once. High-quality 550-Attica should be enough(for фх8300 in runoff+1050ти).

Z
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik 27.02.20

Len4ik00N
Yeah) is ready for a serious upgrade) Why not nurse to consider? And I don't know, some cheap , some not.

L
Len4ik00N 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
cheap with 2 slots for RAM, 4-pin power CPU and bad cooling, for example, this: https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/asus_m5a78l_m_lx3/p228399/
By the way, she is also on outdated chipset.
P. S. when I wrote about BP, that 550W will be enough, I mean for the system with фх8300 in runoff and 1050ти. If you plan on serious overclocking and more voracious card, the capacity needs to be increased. A little about BP, you can read and ask here:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/vybor_sistem_pitaniya_pk_bp_ibp_i_problemy_s_nim_v_7-861120/

g
gennaz 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
I looked percent of the amd fx 8300.
Now motherboard under this percent is almost gone (970 chipset),lower chipsets are perfect for this CPU.
Better look to a new generation.
On account of the body this is very good.
Spoiler
Five quiet fans already included,convenient in maintenance.
The power supply could be.
Spoiler

Z

gennaz
the new generation is that?
What about intel? maybe they have something fit to eat?
Case overly aggressive)))

g
gennaz 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
Case overly aggressive)))
But the cooling is excellent,I like this,for the first time fully satisfied with the case.
What about intel? maybe they have something fit to eat?
Is.
Spoiler
but I would have chosen.
Spoiler
Here is their direct comparison.
Spoiler
2400g cheaper 2 Tr

Z

In General, would like to thank the Assembly Riesen 1200.
Ryzen 1200, what is the motherboard type is AsRock PRO 4 AB350, or Asus Prime B350M - K. What a memory 4 ddr, 8 gb, and later the graphics card 1050 ti. If my BP does not pull, you have to buy the PSU(some XS)
Plus this Assembly that in the future will be able to upgrade the processor to a more powerful, even next generation( if I understand correctly) . memory DDR 4.
What do you think of this build?

R
Ryazancev 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
Spoiler
Just take the RAM kit (2 straps).
And Power supply calculator Calculate Online. And then we can burn something the Chinese noname (I mistrust them).

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 27.02.20

The processor would take 8320е. About budget mothers (760 chipset): don't listen to gennaz, the chipset keeps the processors to 95ватт and 8320 and 8300 just as TDP and have, only to disperse them impossible in any case, but in General you can look for a mother for 960 chipset. The graphics card can take 780 from Gigi (about 8-12K, depending on the region). In General, for pubhe go and 6100-6300. To raise the memory frequency, frequency percent 760 chipset is quite real. From Intel, you can take Ali Xeon x3440-3460 and mother 1156.

H
Hellhound_Anger 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik wrote:
What do you think of this build?
motherboard the time on B350 PC Mate OR Tomahawk. Assembly srokah marriage, the motherboard is weak, if I remember correctly, the complaints about the scheme of power circuits and generally on the manufacturer, needna his model. He took the Tomahawk. If You are going to upgrade, then printto chipset B350 to put processors up to 1600 from Riesen or future 2600, which is already pre-orders are being issued, wait a couple of months and will be on the market with a reasonable price. X370 - this is the level of 1700 / 1800.
C 1200 sit, accumulate.
For RAM, Ryazancev RIGHTS. Solves dual channel mode and frequency. Do not save, so you do not regret. Decides the word dual and Intel the same, not all games, but You can lose. Frequency, similarly, for all new builds, including 8400 / 8700 take vysokochastotnyi RAM.
I would suggest that You look at the Germans in https://www.computeruniverse.ru/ . Save, perhaps. Enter group vk does not hurt, there is this ate, and memory prompt. Of COURSE(!) Russian sobri there salute as well, will help the DNC (for example) to collect.
Here in Facebook group:
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 BOX 4 core (Quad Core) CPU with 3.10 GHz - price 5 729. (marked as *)
Motherboard MSI PC Mate B350 - 4 964.
GTX 1050Ti start from 11,600 rubles.
(marked as *) - BOX version comes with a cooler in the kit, don't forget to pay attention to it. However, they write that sumaway, but I think that for the first time will suffice. note that the put from AM 2-3 socket.
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik wrote:
If my BP does not pull, you have to buy the PSU(some XS)
In BP explain and prove below.

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
And Power supply calculator Calculate Online.
This is a serious error, for it there will count. For a long time already it is possible to calculate. Even corny to Google.
Let's start with the fact that the current system consumes a lot. This PC will eat, with Radeon hd 7770, about 350 watts at load (well, I googled truth in the tests featured a 6-core overclocked i7-3960X, this is a weighty argument).
Look how many eats GTX 1050Ti, but WHY? Nothing to do? Specification: the manufacturer recommends for this build SINCE the power of 300 watts.
Perhaps, to be honest, count: 100W video card, processor 80 W + maternal fee 25 watts + 15 watts HDD + SSD 10 W + 50 W to detail. Total: 280 Watts. Take the amendment 15-30% in stock or 50 watts above. 350 BP, you can safely put.
The current Chinese enough. Of course, if you collect something more serious, I would not trust him iron, but in this case can be neglected.
Power consumption only decreases with time. Because new hardware will be more energy efficient 1600 AMD - 120 watts under load, as the i5-7600k.
Think not, when the numbers needed. For PC with one videokarti, from 500 watts to 650 watts. Honestly, for me personally not acceptable PSU on 500 watts, everything seems fine, and couches, but no soul. I take all advise, for assemblies from 550 to 650 watts to safely take, everything else is superfluous. Even 650 W to build under SLI gtx 1080, EASY (350 watts the whole system is in the load + 200 W second vidyuhi). Although, personally, I'd go under 700w SLi already (especially if the money was found on a second video card and good PSU for them).
The author suggest to watch, if you think, at least BRONZE, cooler master, Enermax, SEASONIC (with it start), B quiet, you can look, but controversial, not only of Corsair, there is a certain series BP, or more expensive platinum, titanium. You can see thermaltak, but the same know what.
And most important on the PSU in any case not to save!

Z

So, a lot of information, not all understand)
let's get more specific)
Mother to take B350 MSI PC Mate, right? She is better than asus prime b350m k ?
Will be there in the future percent ryzen 5 or 7 ? Will the Riesen trail generation?
About the RAM I do not quite understand. What frequency is needed? what is the RAM? Whether or not the frequency so much RAM affect the performance? About decanal understand.
About the PSU. For example ,I will try your PSU on a new system. If he doesn't, what will happen? Just won't work? Or maybe something to burn to hell? Specific and tell me a good model or a good brand PSU .
my BP is now pulling my system. According to estimates , Ryzen takes as much, or 1050ti maybe even less. But I don't know about memory and the mother. ддр4 the idea of more power?
Thank you all for the help)

g
gennaz 27.02.20

Dmitry Viskarya
this chipset keeps the processors to 95ватт and 8320 and 8300 just as TDP
1)it's right back to back,there is no stock,the food chain will be warm,eventually a nurse will be discarded.
2)Socket am 3+ endangered species,soon all new components under it will not find.

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
But the rules about op and BP listen to tov Ryazancevy,he correctly advises.

H
Hellhound_Anger 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
B350 MSI PC Mate is a very impressive motherboard in terms of power circuits, cooling. The price / quality. Basically it suggest as the best option for Riesen.
On B350 - no matter what motherboard, decided to put the percent BEFORE the 5th generation. 7th generation, it is not necessary for You, the 1700 / 1800s. Riesen 5 2600 wait on the shelves, a good percent, will fall into B350 without problems.
The frequency, the more the better. B350 is friends with 3000 / 3200, but it is important to understand that RAM can take that frequency. Were previously accepted only on chips of Samsung RAM. Here's the Assembly:
Here's an example build:
height=704.7588424437299 />
The frequency of the Opera, yeah, it affects how ITELA and AMD. Google, sometimes the number is very large. Prices are the same, so think! HOWEVER, the current system is not very critical, ALTHOUGH if You are going to continue to uprgrading, it is better to set and forget. Riesen dependent on frequency, it Sesvete. But, the less FPS, the less critical becomes the frequency. Therefore, for the current build 2667 to take the silence.
The trick is that Intel and AMD new generation is officially supported 2667 frequency, and all that is more - DISPERSAL. Ie, of course You will take 3200 easily, but remember, not all RAM will work in overclocking. Therefore, padarath internal memory as the pocket and You will help the group in Vkontakte - computerrepairs (knowingly referred to). I have not been in the group, don't know what they recommend now.
A patriot viper elite 8 gb - Dvorakova. Just needs the rules to be.
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik wrote:
About the PSU. For example ,I will try your PSU on a new system. If he doesn't, what will happen?
Do not pull - just will not start. The new Assembly uses less power than the old one. Nothing to worry about.
Power supply Yaya listed. Personally, I took the coolermaster, and you suggest - g550m more than enough. Often flashed Seasonique, for example seasonic s12ii 520.
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik wrote:
According to estimates , Ryzen takes the same
New mentshe. I thought, though the processor missed. The energy consumption of Your Athlone MORE.
No more questions, I You all have already considered. Energopotreblenie maternal palty conditionally accepted Bart - 25 watts, it is already part of the RAM. You have a calculator. Multiply the Amps on the volts. For example a fan DEEPCOOL WIND BLADE 120 mm has the following characteristics: 12 Wills and 0.2 amps power consumption. Total: 12*0,2= 2,4 Watts. It's not about what.
I thought with the stock. Ideally, according to the law of the engineer, the equipment should not have a large stock, it's overpayment. You and stock is good. Anything terrible will not be there. If there is a blue screen when you throw the load, one of the reasons for the lack of power the PSU.
About the RAM, again, I do not want to lie, but better to ask in the group to see the finished build. People will tell you and check references, help, and motherboard as well prove it. but, very often appears the MSI as a good motherboard for the PC. Tomahawk on the B350 is the only version with light, from the PC MATE.
In during - can the same level now, the second to buy.
View PC build, including computerrepairs where guys list their hardware. Take what you take others, and never go wrong (except for power supply units, 10 times think).
Even BP was in the recommendations: Fortron FSP HEXA650 85+ Bronze 650 Watt.
Recall that with the RAM, over 2667 can be difficult if you want to put over. Keep this in mind. Proverite facts, and work with Riesen. Well, video Google, keywords + date watch. What you can find.

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 27.02.20

gennaz wrote:
1)it's right back to back,there is no stock,the food chain will be warm,eventually a nurse will be discarded.
Well, Yes, in fact these nurse processors even starting with fx-4100-4300 set is not worth it, because they have the same TDP. So what? The supply chain will be warm, if to drive them and then already precisely will not live long. But acceleration is another matter entirely. The runoff will stand quietly.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik

Take Core i5. But this is a considerable budget is needed. GeForce 760 my some games pull, but for a completely fresh games 2 G memory is not enough.

i
insel260 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
If you take the mother B350, ask what would be in store unscrewed the legs to install the CPU. Because, they are very much screwed. I'm home, slightly mother, not broke, unscrewing those 4 bolts. It's better to shop for yourself, loosen, then, if that claim on your part would be justified. The legs for the original cooling. And are just. If the box percent will buy, the legs have to come off...
And take better Riesen 5 1600 and 1600s, it is slightly more costly than the 1200, but many times better.
RAM (RAM) of course! in dual channel mode. Ie 2 laths on 8 GB or 4 strips of 4 GB. So the speed will be higher. And put at least 8GB, preferably 16. On B350 4 slots for RAM. So that you can die from 2 to 8 to deliver, and in the future even throw it.
As for the card not advise, I have a 970 and for a long time. Suits me, yet. How much it now costs and whether it makes sense to put it than the 10 generation - no idea.
About a block. Take Chiptek. He has a modular power connection (no extra wires in the casing), plus his quality standard - bronze. well, the price is not particularly biting. Watts per 550-650, that would be a Foundation for the future was.
Oh and put a SSD if you want fast loading of programs. Especially if you are fond of programming or renderer.
Body, I took myself a fractal. Plain black, classic case, with transparent side cover. He has good cooling (2 large turntables on the front cover, 3 large fans on top, 2 bottom and 2 middle rear). Took 5 years ago for 6K RUB.

I gathered Assembly at the end of December 2017.
B350M-A
8 GB DDR 4 (recently dokinuli another die)
R5 1600x

Took the BPS and cost me 25K rubles.
The PSU I have is Chieftec CFT-750-14CS, but honestly, with the power I overdid it =) But the unit is gorgeous, any disruption can easily withstand, perenapryazhenie there, and was convenient to connect a variety of devices. Hooked the right wire and voila, everything works and nothing more is not loose.
Although the unit was taken under a different, more powerful vidyuhi.

Z

insel260
It is clear that it is better to put and SSD, and risen 5, and 64 operatives)) But I assume budget) initially planned to make a small upgrade. Just realized that you have to change everything.
I'm most likely online will order all. So you don't have to ask to Unscrew )

Tell better about acceleration under boksovskie cooler? Watched a lot of VIDOS, all driven Riesen 1200 to 3.9, and memory driven. And it seems like it's not hard . How to do it?

i
insel260 27.02.20

Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
Don't know, I wasn't speeding. I have 1600s under auto overclocking to 5 GHZ. Up To 4 GHz. I have enough for the eyes.

Z

insel260
What is the cars acceleration?)

R
Ryazancev 27.02.20

insel260 wrote:
Don't know, I wasn't speeding. I have 1600s under auto overclocking to 5 GHZ. I have enough for the eyes.
Yes you beat all world records of overclocking Reisen, you have a Lot of liquid nitrogen filled?
And even on avtoradgona!?
Lay out at least a screenshot, we will look at this miracle.
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik
Item like this in the BIOS, for those who are not able to disperse. The motherboard itself presents the optimal settings and check the stability. Seen this already in 2010 (there were probably earlier).
Say (bloggers) under boxed cooler normally obtained to chase. Like it enough. The percent not hot (65 Wat TDP)+ solder under the lid and the max temperature is 95 degrees (very good performance).