3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 27.02.20 12:44 pm

Help in the passage (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Help in the passage

This topic discusses all the questions for passing episodes.

Archive:
|1|
95 Comments
Sort by:
v
vla-parfenkov 27.02.20

gta tlad after completing the mission with the diamonds, should receive a TEXT to start a new mission and it does not come, what to do?

R
Ruslanmiracle 27.02.20

Wait a little bit to come.

M
MC_Black 27.02.20

In the Ballad mini game by drinking champagne. Please tell me what he can do AFTER he starts to drink and then I twist I twist the mouse and the point - like from the heater in the sunken bath

k
k1slim 27.02.20

Need to twist with the same frequency,which turns the highlight around radacina

M
MC_Black 27.02.20

Damn hike all due to the game speed (11 fps) thanks

L
Lightninggg 27.02.20

I also do not get this game, but the fps in the club I have a normal ~ 30. Ble Mat already to holes wiped :(

UPD
In the end, everything turned out the n-th attempt.pix.PlayGround.ru

After that I decided to once again try to play, the indicator came to about half and the game wrote to me that you've had too much, Louis fell, the screen went black and went to download, after downloading I found myself near the statue in the middle of Algonquin. O_O - these are the eyes I had at the time.
I even zaskrinil:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Then I have a couple times tried to get drunk in the club and got to the heart of liberty, and Star Avenue!

M
MC_Black 27.02.20

Hell no fucking need to try

S
StasSNOW 27.02.20

you do not know about this?)
a kind of Easter eggs

L
Lightninggg 27.02.20

I don't know, just not so long ago with episodes met.

A
Alien_26 27.02.20

I'm ashamed to ask this xD you Guys where to find him after beating the game? Skinte screenshot) Just the game quickly passed, and did not remember where he is)

L
Lightninggg 27.02.20

A
Alien_26 27.02.20

Thank you)

4uz 27.02.20

damn where is that whore in the Ballad by additional mission , which in the bar off the rack should stand on the whole club ran - didn't find it ( and marked on the map) - one at the counter and higher by bolly job

V
Vashe Velichestvo 27.02.20

Mission the End was just sad. Sadness knew no bounds, when the 5th attempt I noticed that Tony's dying for someone else's Supreme will, not from the bullets of people Bulgarin. To admit, sadness and anger started to cover me in its sinister embrace...

But, it was worth a look through the archive of this theme and the issue was resolved! Thank you all. Thank you.

Nervous ecstasy.

T
The_Dark_Pacifist 27.02.20

damn champagne is really lacking. fps is like less than 40 falls in the game, so that's all the rules. but no matter how I twist the mouse, it is still more than half of the indicator dial. tried the resolution of the mouse to change during torsion - zero sense. is solved only by multi-day zatrachivaniya?

k
k1slim 27.02.20

It is necessary to turn on a small radius,even in the beat flare that rotates on your screen

M
MARTyNCIK 27.02.20

damn,Mysia " No. 3 when deejay in place with Mori and brucie to the brow with the cars after the movie is loading,and I have repeatedly restarted the game,same thing,tell me what to do plizz

T
The_Dark_Pacifist 27.02.20

k1slim thanks for the advice, it worked, and now TBoGT is passed on 100% =)

MARTыNCIK in some topic it was about it, like during boot should be on the right/left mouse button press, or something like that. the faq also suggest to disable antivirus and firewall.

k
k1slim 27.02.20

MARTыNCIK
In addition to the options listed above,there is another.Minimize all graphic settings at minimum..a lot

M
MARTyNCIK 27.02.20

SPS.try