3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 27.02.20 12:44 pm

Help in the passage (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Help in the passage

This topic discusses all the questions for passing episodes.

Archive:
|1|
95 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost_47 27.02.20

The problem in the game The Lost and Damned.
After a mission where at the end in Northern Algonquin pass to Jim money - the mission of the diamond which (Mission No. 18), no more missions on the map what to do ??? Show me even where to go after this mission, maybe it's just a glitch in the map??

Next mission should be this:

Ray is not very friendly with you in the restaurant, and after some time, and even pulls out a gun, instructing her to johnny. You go into the room where see that Jim is being tortured with a blowtorch. Ray says johnny stole the money and he needs to know where they are. Soon Jim suddenly breaks free from the shackles and threatened with a box cutter to his tormentor. Johnny kicks the gun out of the hands of ray, and they run up the stairs. While johnny still manages to cut the throat of other Bocina.

Once free, go to Alderney to meet with Ashley. Along the way she will call you and tell you that ray sent for you mercenaries. Four dots appear on the radar, and they will need to remove before you get to Ashley.

Call Terry and Clay if you need support, because in each of the four cars will be four armed with shotguns and SMG men. If you don't use the rocket launcher to destroy them, after death can raise a good amount of cash.

After you destroy enemies, meet Ashley. She will tell you that ray ain't the problem, you need to think about Billy. And this will help you to Congressman Stubbs.

It's like knowing about something, Stubbs will call you soon and offer to meet.

k
k1slim 27.02.20

Wait for the call,ray should call

F
Frost_47 27.02.20

k1slim
Well, I'm about 30 minutes-be went and no one called :((

Upd
The problem was solved, it was necessary to improve relations with Jim, right after that comes from him SMS and on the radar there is the task.

F
Frost_47 27.02.20

10 assignments to give shotgun.
20 assignments given the machine gun.
Question: And something will give if you perform 30, 40, 50 and so on? 100% passing is required 25 missions, is there a reason to continue their pass?

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 27.02.20

Frost_47
Then, too, they give wash give 30 M4 40 sticks of dynamite, 50 for the grenade launcher, then I tried it... does it make sense to proceed? If you play without cheats and you need free weapons safhouse, it has, and if you like war, may from time to time to play, there seems like an endless task.

F
Frost_47 27.02.20

Reverend Sultan
Cool, so I will pass until all weapons get))

r
rumyanyy 27.02.20

Dear players tell me what to do in the Grand Theft Auto IV - Episodes From Liberty City when you play in party animal, it is impossible to pass the mission his mom when you have to fight???? WHAT TO DO??????thank you in advance))

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 27.02.20

Beat

r
rumyanyy 27.02.20

should be there in round 3 lose, I lose, and then not loaded.

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 27.02.20

You can not lose, then the guy get beat.

S
Sir Sancho 27.02.20

Please tell me how to pass the mission Dropping In. I have either a glitch, or I something not so do? When Leo jumping out of a helicopter Timur, why something is broken on it and I just don't have time to sit on the roof of the building. What to do? Dozen attempts, and the result is one - off.

t
trdstrDTRDty 27.02.20

Can't deal with the leisure of friends...

How to understand the Golf and going to Golf club???
Golf I passed but the interest and attitudes.
explain pliz...

Friends [5%]

You need to make with Armando and Henrique (Armando, Henrique) seven pleasure trips. It combines air hockey, Darts, dinner, drinks, Billiards, Golf and going to Golf club. To replenish the interest of the counter every action necessary to make only once, no matter whether you win, say, Billiards or lose.

-
-SlashuuR- 27.02.20

There seems to win in every need, if I am not mistaken. We can try to give percentages.

t
trdstrDTRDty 27.02.20

Gus was on 100%) I realized I had to go to seven pleasure trips... and I'm about 3-4... each performed about 2-3 types of recreation...

v
vanya31 27.02.20

can not complete the mission like Sexy time where the helicopter need to steal a boat to blow up and kill arms dealers can someone tell what to do or save game to throw after this mission?
P. S. vertalet not ACC(

L
Lightninggg 27.02.20

vanya31,

S
Shavoo 27.02.20

Who knows what song sounds at the beginning of the mission, the Market(buyer's market) in TLAD??????????
I recall that on the radio and in the credits the name of the song is not written!!!

T
TML 27.02.20

Shavoo
Song name don't remember, but it's there in the original.

S
Shavoo 27.02.20

that which in the original is playing GTA IV In the Mission Blow Ya Cover this Don Omar Salio El Sol, about it I know!
I was talking about the song that plays in TLAD AT the beginning of the mission Buyers Market plays, it is not in the original radio neither the Episodes! That's what that song is?????????????????
indeed, in the TLAD mission Buyer's Market combined with missiia from GTA IV Blow your cover. In TLAD when the mission starts there is a movie certainly relevant to the episode the Lost and Damned, and after it is cut from GTA IV.

S
Shavoo 27.02.20

tell me what song is playing in the mission Buyer's Market in TLAD, when johnny comes to Elizabeth, she tells him about the deal (well there where to go, who is going with him, called Nico Slavic ass). Well, now there playing some song of the genre Reageeton
but on the radio it is nowhere to be found. Should probably be on the radio San Juan sounds, but it's not anywhere in the game, just a little bit you hear in this video and all. Podskagite what a track, what's the artist and title if anyone knows a very long time looking to find never can. Help please!!!!!!
help, if anyone knows th song write! I just don't know where to learn and whom to ask! in the credits of TLAD not the title song.
Reminiscent of sounds at the beginning of the mission Buyer's Market in GTA IV: The Lost And Damned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please help!!!!