3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 27.02.20 12:44 pm

Help in the passage (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Help in the passage

This topic discusses all the questions for passing episodes.

Archive:
|1|
95 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhen9292DOS 27.02.20

put all the graphics settings to the bare minimum, and no problem!

H
HuST Gs 27.02.20

Above was the question, but not answered, I will repeat how to get a job a passerby (girl) in the club? The icon is there but it is not. Maybe after some missions or something to do?

k
k1slim 27.02.20

Girl needs to stand near the bar at the club.

H
HuST Gs 27.02.20

It is not, there is only one guy worth

I
Innos RULEZ 27.02.20

Help to find a map or just a list of random passers-by from The Blallad of a Gay Tony. Thnx in advance)

S
Shavoo 27.02.20

go to GTA Wiki, check Google!!!

B
Bola1695 27.02.20

In the DOX look.There should be an article about the passage of TBOGT.

L
Lightninggg 27.02.20

They are all marked on the map.

F
Frost_47 27.02.20

A button to snatch a weapon in opponents ?????

A
Alexey_Nikolaevich 27.02.20

Damn how to pass this mission on a helicopter in TBOGT , when brow you have to throw and catch ?? Time 30 tried , the damn thing does not work.

H
HuST Gs 27.02.20

Before hitting the opponent, quickly press once the space bar and immediately LMB or R, just do counterattacks

F
Frost_47 27.02.20

Thanks, will go to achivu)

F
Frost_47 27.02.20

Damn, don't get something))) you Can try something else to explain? During this need the left mouse button to hold (aim) ?

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 27.02.20

In General, it does not always work. Bit easier to take. Try to press the spacebar when the enemy swings her, then when he dodges, just LMB click on it.

F
Frost_47 27.02.20

Well, I do anything to select, and then in the 4th round of constantly in the hospital being taken away))

L
Lightninggg 27.02.20

Take away guns is a bad and useless tactic, because with the beginning of a new round of the arms will fade. It is best to avoid, to depart, and then to hit, evade, hit, evade, hit and so on until victory. I passed.

H
HuST Gs 27.02.20

Frost_47, of course priceless, watch the backswing of the enemy, oborachivaetsya and take. Practice on the street near home, there are a lot of Angels of death walks, often with knives. Good luck!

w
wypa 27.02.20

When you turn on the computer in the police car write Error connection server, try to connect later. Gta 4 had the same problem if trying to use it during the mission. Immediately this issue. All the missions completed. What's the problem?

k
k1slim 27.02.20

As I recall,in the episode there are no missions for the police..But I can remember wrong.

w
wypa 27.02.20

Downloaded save 100% the same garbage. Kick complete nonsense. What for it was necessary to cut the mission for the police.