3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20 07:16 pm

Wang said...

Quite often in comments to the different events taking place on our Earth (at least in the vast expanses of beautiful CIS) phrase - But Wang said... well, and then the text of the next prophecy.
Sobsna, the question is - is there any official source of most of these prophecies?
Or just a rubber stamp as needed? And, I suspect, in different, and often opposite interpretations beneficial to those who shakes these prophecies in the light of God.

Cho think, guys?
85 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 27.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
The human brain is the least studied part of his body, which according to the degree of its mystery can only bet a list of income and assets by domestic bureaucrats. Who knows, maybe Wang really something they saw about the future, but maybe not. One way or another, but thanks to our compatriots living in the vast expanses of beautiful CIS (abbreviated PPB CIS), Wang was the same popcorn-pop character, as, for example, Nostradamus, Nikola Tesla, Leonardo da Vinci or Grigory Rasputin, who is credited with incredible prophecy, scientific discoveries and mystical abilities.
Add to that the fact that the PPB CIS still decided to blindly believe the words of the wise grandmothers, psychics, TV, drunks Valera - who or what else, but not yourself. The infamous cult of irresponsibility in front of you, here's how it can be called.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.02.20

Wing42
It's funny how I drink with a neighbor he is over 50 and he believed that soon for a freebie will get a million from some out there, Maria Duval.And sensible like a man,how can you be so naive.

L
L 6.0 27.02.20

Wing42 wrote:
Wang was the same popcorn-pop character, as, for example, Nostradamus, Nikola Tesla, Leonardo da Vinci or Grigory Rasputin,
And don't tell me. :)
When Syria was liberated Aleppo and Palmyra as galloping like usih won. I wrote then, it can't be, because Wang said that Syria will fall. And so it happened, nothing is over, and Vice versa.

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
is there any official source of most of these prophecies?
The film is about her where she says to the camera, it is possible to listen to.. then fakes over the years riveted the identity Nemer. :))

W
Wing42 27.02.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
When Syria was liberated Aleppo and Palmyra as galloping like usih won.
You mentioned a category of people is always jumping like a flea. Ha, yeah these suckers even the reason for this is not necessary.

N
Nervios 27.02.20

But what is the meaning of these prophecies begin to think and compare when it happened ... Yeah I agree 6.0 L , fake prorochestv well, a lot

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

Cho think, guys?
I think that Wang, like all the other special characters of the 20th century is nothing more than the result of hoaxes and delusions, there is no reason to believe that they really saw something. It's a superstition, a substitute for faith, applyrule to the pagan manners of individual citizens.

s
sexta 27.02.20

I remember that I was somewhere in the saved article prophecies of Vanga for years that I was going to compare the current state of Affairs.
only here God knows that's exactly what it foretold, or is it fake
referring to гуглеhttp://grimuar.ru/mediums/vanga/predskazaniya-vangi-po-godam.html
here, like, the same list

by the way, psychics on TV do not believe, but I believe that all the mysteries of the human brain are not disclosed, and certainly there are supermen such as Vanga, and abilities, but these abilities they hide from the public eye (and rightly so)

S
Setesh 27.02.20

Or just a rubber stamp as needed?
create them as needed and in accordance with current needs
I don't remember at least one of its a prophecy was fulfilled before it was made public, all after the fact

L
L 6.0 27.02.20

Sites wrote:
to at least one of its a prophecy was fulfilled before it was made public,
So far, the prophecy about Syria coming true. And about the Kursk has come true. Chota was still, I don't remember.
After Syria, it predicted a third world view. Only like to watch not had been from the trenches.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

Cho think, guys?
What the yellow press sometimes confuses the authorship of the predictions: confused Vanga and Nostradamus... the Difference between them is that the last of his prophecies encrypted, and Wang said in plain text.
How they come true is another question ;]

sexta wrote:
but these abilities they hide from the public eye (and rightly so)
I agree, too, believe that there are such people. And they thank not needed, so they do not go in the US for one brow that promised there's a million dollars for confirmation...
6.0 L
One prediction was that the flag of Russia will change to similar to the Soviet, but this has not happened yet. Maybe not yet )
And to Vanga in the United States a Cayce predicted the great future of Russia. Here, too, watching the events, so to speak )

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20

6.0 L wrote:
The film is about her where she says on camera...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. I've also seen on TV how the Americans caught a huge macaque and to his city brought. So she killed everyone there, climbed up a skyscraper, caught the plane and it also flew away...
Such cases.

L
L 6.0 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Here, too, watching the events, so to speak )
Duc and can not wait for a brighter future so to speak. Vanga predicted identity, but it is only after the great war. Type that in Russia, the sun will be invented, and communism will come in as.

m
masha 27.02.20

Cho think, guys?
Do not pay attention. To connect with the people who believe in it.

W
Wing42 27.02.20

Gauguin
Wang so what do you think of the TV show along with the Orthodox churches and priests of the Church. This, it turns out, you're wow-wow-wow vs the TV? If you're wow-wow-wow against the TV, you're wow-wow-wow and against the Christian faith. Blasphemer!

K
Kamred 27.02.20

How many did not read the prophecies, there is always Russia is the coolest, the most Holy, all wins, etc..
So I think that all of these prophecies are bullshit (because too many calls in our favor, as if someone wants all thought so).

A

Wing42
Also surprised that Gaugin against prophecies. After all, they are irrational in nature and is little distinguished from the belief in something. The world without matter, everywhere the spirits and ideas, and predicting this does not contradict...

W
Wing42 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
It is only Jewish fairy tales)

A

Wing42
Budmaterialy world filled with spirits and ideas concerns the whole world, not just the Jews or whoever else he's got )
If someone talks about the world, he must realize that it affects people of other religions and atheists in particular. Hence the problem 8 a) the Theory of evolution, "the theory of creation (from Christianity)...

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
5 years ago we had the influx of all direct witnesses Jehovah and other hit you with a Bible or a Bible with money on the head, they can be in mood of trolling - if God created man in his image, where did the blacks, Asians and red Indians? There was a funny incident when one freaky girl 20 years old, knocked at my house, I launched it and the wicket was closed, and I have a bunch of roleplayers were just in the harness. I am, brothers, another schismatic came to our house, bring her a sacrifice in the name of Perun, the people shout - burn the witch!!! burn!! The girl paled, blushed, trembled, and then in an instant jumped over the fence and as the bullet sped to the other end of the street.

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Also surprised that Gaugin against prophecies.
You wouldn't be too surprised if there were more competent in matters of the Christian faith. Faith in all sorts of pagan events, like prophecies, psychic, astrology, charged water, etc. - this lielauce, and in the second a sign not of faith, but rather lack of faith and superstition that is not only undesirable, but sinful.