3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20 07:16 pm

Wang said...

Quite often in comments to the different events taking place on our Earth (at least in the vast expanses of beautiful CIS) phrase - But Wang said... well, and then the text of the next prophecy.
Sobsna, the question is - is there any official source of most of these prophecies?
Or just a rubber stamp as needed? And, I suspect, in different, and often opposite interpretations beneficial to those who shakes these prophecies in the light of God.

Cho think, guys?
85 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Gauguin
I no unnecessary concepts, it is clear that you supravalvar and Fik knows what achieve recognition, to increase its FWM, it will not be
because I'm not interested :)
The day of the Holy myrrh-bearers - the hell you didn't explain

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

Gauguin
My friend, you have merged long before my entry in the dialogue, but as you know, not everything that swims is sinking and we have what we have)

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

I like how predskazamus suffered

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

Gauguin wrote:
You wouldn't be too surprised if there were more competent in matters of the Christian faith.
So you judge the world only from the perspective of Christianity? But if I, say, go and ask the priests whether matter, how scientists are right the existence of matter, whether his mobile phone and car material, what would he say? What would you we all know )
But what about the prophecies - it is true in the Christian religion they are wrong, and divination, etc...
Gauguin wrote:
Faith in all sorts of pagan events, like prophecies, psychic, astrology, charged water, etc. - this lielauce, and in the second a sign not of faith, but rather lack of faith and superstition that is not only undesirable, but sinful.
Here in order. Lielauce - right. Paganism - not necessarily, Nostradamus and Vanga were pagans or something? No. A sign of faith is, there you are also wrong. Superstition = a belief, just a belief in God, and pardon, subject of superstitions 8)
Sinful - is true, from a Christian perspective. But if *you* remember who you're talking to, there would be no need to specify it all because I'm interested in everything and I, unlike someone, not limited by one religion or the science in the argument about whatever it is.
Gauguin wrote:
If you were taught hardware, you would know that the occult, magic and other pagan superstitions of Christianity are irrelevant.
No, well, actually... about Christianity no one spoke except you)
Gauguin wrote:
In pure Christianity, there really are no small miracles
Icon cry is an example of that little miracle, so even here you are wrong. And by the way, from a position of Faith, even the birth of a child a miracle...
Gauguin wrote:
The problem is that this is another projection on your part, because your whole attitude to logic is the repetition of a word logic in the hope that it will work as argument and solid. But in vain, to try.
Logic is a universal tool of understanding the world, do not pretend that you have some other logic. Thinking as a rule, the mentally ill )) They think differently than everyone else, not insane, not crazy.
However, since we are talking about terminology, although I rarely do it (prefer to interpret as *I* understand it), here is a quote from Wikipedia.
Superstition (lit. — vain, vain, i.e., false belief) — a superstition which is a belief or practice based on the perception of forces that are not grounded in religion, and not explicable by the laws of nature.
In other words, you're right in the place where indicated on pearl comrade BeliiHlad: "superstition is a concept applicable to Any faith, not just Christianity," He was wrong, the superstition does not apply to religion.
Gauguin wrote:
As a citizen of a Christian state
Russia is a secular state, no?

BeliiHlad wrote:
faith is the acceptance of something without evidence.
I will only add that it's not always a bad thing, if it was meant. The faith of an athlete to success is quite useful, and without faith, man is not man, rather a robot.

typok12 wrote:
Where would be the official science and official medicine, without the same superstitious aura that, do not confuse rattle man in the street, just call the aura, or electromagnetic field of a person.
Ironic that real science just born from what we now would call a pseudo-scientific nonsense 8)
S wrote:
Wang - the great manipulator was a good psychologist, and what she foresaw? it is also the manipulation of the consciousness of the majority of uneducated people.
In my opinion, this is a strong denigration of the intelligence of all the people that he spoke to her. In fact, it is an insult to all of them, and the thousands and thousands, including educated men ;] that is why the really educated and intelligent people would never say something like that, bluntly summarizing all.
However, if talking about facts, is another matter. In matters of predictions as such, look for the facts it is useless as to prove the truth of the predictions are possible only after it will come true or not come true at the predicted time, and that it will not prove the truth of the prediction, it only indicates the coincidence as the only real proven fact, unfortunately... However, take the liberty to declare thousands of people are silly, let's just say, not worth it ) This is also stupid (and require proof, lol).

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 27.02.20

No need to believe in heresy.