3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20 07:16 pm

Wang said...

Quite often in comments to the different events taking place on our Earth (at least in the vast expanses of beautiful CIS) phrase - But Wang said... well, and then the text of the next prophecy.
Sobsna, the question is - is there any official source of most of these prophecies?
Or just a rubber stamp as needed? And, I suspect, in different, and often opposite interpretations beneficial to those who shakes these prophecies in the light of God.

Cho think, guys?
85 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torkvist 27.02.20

It is necessary to believe always, but not all.

W
Wing42 27.02.20

Gauguin
Prove your words.

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

Gauguin
my God, I thought you in themes games bold a Troll, but you're just repulsed by the whole skull, just the kind of nonsense you write... Is the belief in hands (miracles of the Bible is also a supernatural) is a sign of lack of faith... Nowhere more so don't say you put in Durkee.

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

BeliiHlad
it's a local trip. any mention of Durkee for him as music

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

BeliiHlad
BeliiHlad wrote:
Is the belief in hands
It turns out supernatural is not one big mountain, and many different beliefs, including secular. If you were taught hardware, you would know that the occult, magic and other pagan superstitions of Christianity are irrelevant.

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

Gauguin
I just know it, but you poor thing not yet realized that the Christian miracles, occult rituals and pagan magic is the supernatural, before offering to teach materiel understand at least a minimal base.

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

Pilat.
and, then clear, sorry your comment read later and again said crank

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20

Gauguin wrote:
If you were taught hardware, you would know that the occult, magic and other pagan superstitions of Christianity are irrelevant.
pagan superstition
magical superstitions
occult superstitions
atheistic superstition
religious superstition
scientific superstition
unscientific superstitions
pseudoscientific superstition
superstitious superstitions...

... and by Christianity. poor, poor, poor, deprived of superstitions of Christianity.
interestingly, on this occasion said to the woman Wang (treatment the woman indicates a certain exclusivity of its applying)?
Spoiler me, by the way, somewhere around one of its predictions is about deprived of superstitions of Christianity. you only need to give him a good look.

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

BeliiHlad
BeliiHlad wrote:
I just know it
As it turned out, it's not, so don't try to go to know, you are late.
BeliiHlad wrote:
Christian miracles, occult rituals and pagan magic is ALL supernatural
Yes, what you say, and I denied it, Yes... but here's the thing - these things are of different faiths. some more advanced, others more primitive.

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
deprived of superstition Christianity
This is true, because the very notion of superstition - is the Christian claim to the Gentiles. In pure Christianity, there really are no small miracles like magic, omens, etc. However in Russia there is doevery (many) who kept the pagan consciousness, when like, a formal Orthodox.

S

Gauguin
Dude, I'm not going to play your shovel and your bucket in your sandbox. I just like to see how this is trying to do other (heh,heh... quite in vain, Nuno to admit).

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

Gauguin
it's not about belief, but about what it's all supernatural, as I noticed. And you're once again sitting in a puddle because of the lack of the rudiments of logic ignore it, don't do...
Spoiler/S as it is a pity that superstition is a concept applicable to Any faith, not just Christianity, but you either ignore this Troll, or still do not bother to study the materiel, even though you have the nose pointed a top.

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
as I already explained he's the local idiot and I'm starting to enjoy those pearls that he gives (if he is, as I noted in another topic, the student - it is funny, if not for people who know it - sadly, but given that, thank God, he did not know - it's still funny)

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

BeliiHlad
BeliiHlad wrote:
And you're once again sitting in a puddle because of the lack of the rudiments of logic is ignored
The problem is that this is another projection on your part, because your whole attitude to logic is the repetition of a word logic in the hope that it will work as argument and solid. But in vain, to try.
BeliiHlad wrote:
superstition is a concept applicable to Any faith, not just Christianity
It is generally a gem, worthy quotations. What superstitions, as applicable, in which respect they are to Christianity, where are the specifics - all is probably a mystery to readers of your posts. You have a big problem with the perception of information, as well as the playback.

i
ihappy 27.02.20

Gauguin wrote:
The problem is that this is another projection on your part, because your whole attitude to logic is the repetition of a word logic in the hope that it will work as argument and solid. But in vain, to try.
What is the logic?
Gauguin wrote:
What superstitions, as applicable
What is the superstition?

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

Gauguin
your primitive tactics, once again convinced of the correctness of your age. A brief retelling of all your attempts to Troll( or your perception of that)- I-look, it's red. You - what makes you think that it is red, there is green. I look at 2 pictures on both observed that red, now compare with the one shown earlier. You-no it's green, I don't care what is written there. Chorus all PG - Yes it is red, admit it. You - you're all shit, I D'artagnan is green. You argue with the obvious things, asking questions level why is a dog called a dog and not a cat, prove to me that it is a dog. Unlike you I have studied logic and philosophy at uni and I'm telling you is your attempt to play philosopher- dull. And you become predictable, think of something new, you at least amusing, but not repeated, and then begin to tire.

B
BeliiHlad 27.02.20

ihappy
this is the essence of the approach Gaugin, don't stoop to his level, or will move to a discussion of what is life? what is there? which is which?

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

BeliiHlad
BeliiHlad wrote:
I've studied logic and philosophy at uni
I don't think you do, but it is suspected that in both disciplines you have a Threesome. This is the best.
BeliiHlad wrote:
A brief retelling of all your attempts to Troll( or your perception of that)- I-look, it's red. You - what makes you think that it is red, there is green. I look at 2 pictures on both observed that red, now compare with the one shown earlier. You-no it's green, I don't care what is written there. Chorus all PG - Yes it is red, admit it. You - you're all shit, I D'artagnan is green. You argue with the obvious things, asking questions level why is a dog called a dog and not a cat, prove to me that it is a dog
Great investigation Sherlock, it is a pity that they you gave me another reason to be sure that you were a C student in both disciplines. First, you are trying to give a dull incorrect analogy for the proof (of Logica, heh), and secondly, to use one of the most banal demagogic above under the name of obvious.

S

BeliiHlad
BeliiHlad wrote:
as I already explained he's the local idiot.
Fool? You explained and you believe it? Heh, heh... And yet you continue to argue with him? Like arguing with fools?
By the way, give the God, that the children had at least half of the vocabulary, which owns and pretty easily using this fool.
Dude, no matter what the dispute, who you are (even if, as in your case, the question of the void). What matters is how you do it. He hasn't made it better. The student and the fool leads you on a string, allowing you to nibble the grass in the garden of Baba Vanga.
Gauguin
Wang held a hooters - it's time to know and honor. Heh, heh... get out get out of my topic!

i
ihappy 27.02.20

BeliiHlad wrote:
this is the essence of the approach Gaugin, don't stoop to his level, or will move to a discussion of what is life? what is there? which is which?
You know... he doesn't give the answers to these questions.
And this is funny to watch his attempts to talk about what he knows nothing)