3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 27.02.20 08:23 pm

A collection of people to petition Roxterm about bans. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yes, the bans, Yes, this is nothing new, but I, like many, didn't believe in the possibility of such a huge number of unjustified bans. Today I have my own sure of their veracity
I propose here to write your Nicky socialclub those people whom their half-assed anti-cheat system banned just like that.
If you used cheats - do not write received money from cheaters - not to write, put fashion do not write, used a hole games for enrichment - not just write.
The purpose of all this is to send roxterm collective request an investigation of the validity of bans accounts.
I want to move my ass to detect real cheaters, whom I met in the game a lot, and not just put antichit system curve and they don't care who she bans.
Collective request they at least not wrapped back robot without even reading how they're doing individually.
62 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 27.02.20

OlegFо
Bought through Stimpy. And that could be the reason for the ban? Then why not just make it permanent?

t
t830x 27.02.20

Che the petition at the next well - roxterm it will be easier to remodel a permanent ban.

T
Tdante 27.02.20

I agree to get me permanently banned just for the fact that they began to investigate such cases. A matter of principle. And hate specifically that no one believes(

M
MagicHero 27.02.20

Tdante
Tdante wrote:
Zadolbali Thomas unbelievers. If I yuzal cheats - I would not have got to create threads on the forums. I would know what banned. And so I don't know and I bombed.
As we have already got such a whiner cheaters like you :) I have played almost 300 hours online and have not received even the first ban for 10 days, what am I doing wrong? Just play without cheats and not clever ))))))))))))))
stratusss
stratusss wrote:
Skype, Fraps, and Bandika. Those who use them are recognized by the system as a malicious cheaters.
Just do not need to invent stories, Skype used Fraps used also msi afterburner and EVGA PrecisionX, the mouse is used with macros (logitech g502 proteus core) and the program for the mouse weighs in memory. If you can run solitaire or minesweeper that's exactly what the banks give ))))))))))))))))

f
fitch24 27.02.20

The author, before to fence such nonsense, throw the proof that R* once unreasonably blocked the player admitted his mistake and apologized to the user. Such a situation was not. And it is unlikely it will happen, even if you ask pardon collectively))) Unwarranted bans is not the case, accordingly, all these petitions citacka to R* can piss off....

S
S.t.e.n 27.02.20

Tdante
Confident these guys will shut up only when they themselves banned... You just imagine their eyes 5 rubles...

n
nickSIA 27.02.20

Tdante
I looked at your download history on PG. Still thinking Cheat Engine ?

D
Drive21 27.02.20

Damn, guys, anti-cheat bans if you don't use cheats. The only reservation, arrive ban for RaidCall

T
Tdante 27.02.20

Drive21
This not only cheats, but also fashion and even crappy Internet(cases, dozens, they say, was connected via telephone and the ban immediately after a couple of hours of the game). Dude, even in their automated letters-written answers that banish all that"affects the gameplay of other players.
I understand that this includes even obscene language towards players.
And now the crown room!
You filled your level was taken by the insurgent and went to mow the other players. You're not thinking cheats and mods - you're all knocked(well, I wanted you to know that I could level stuffed chtoli). These humiliated players immediately throw your complaint in the style of stop playing (or is that cheating to you for sure banned). This system catches a lot of complaints and immediately bans you. It's proven bullshit. The system Rockstar is very bad can understand how you igraesh honestly, but complaints believe 100%.
Another proven crap:
Are you doing the same steps, but you don't throw complaints and just vote for your kick session. Once - OK, threw. Second time - the likelihood of a ban. Kicked, third time is a guaranteed ban.
So guys, so don't yell that all banned - cheater.

T
Tdante 27.02.20

nickSIA
It is a very vile trolling, and the truth he was to reveal will not help. Can still write when I pumped in a game used?

T
Tdante 27.02.20

MagicHero
The incentive for this was made brilliant answer, so you understand how illogical your conclusions. Your phrase akin to this: Haha, I live for 30 years and still died, then there is no death.

G
Gamejoy 27.02.20

Just yesterday met the red player with his friend, well, I think, such is possible and to break away =) I Took the bike started to blow it up and shoot. As a result, 4 kills, red body includes a teleport to me, and in this way 2 times is killing me, I'm a liability, then at me, throws the cage. Actually, why am I still...
I look like an honest player picks up a gun and start 'on'play'', but it did not work. Hurt and annoyed, but in the Arsenal there is a cheat =) And just for a moment, he uses it. No one will notice, and where it will remain and here the obtained report. Perhaps soon it will come ban =) Although, from the outside, it will be an honest player banned for nothing... And your friend he will say what cheat? No, you thought.
P. S. the Value of this petition for Rockstar to 0%.

M
MagicHero 27.02.20

Tdante
The incentive just has had a few of those resectability and like me many players that even at 1000 hours played wrote that the bans were not received for the simple reason they did not use cheats and bugs. There also wrote that if you're playing with citcom which teleported the car, throwing money or just don't die that will also give ban. I came across this and I rode with citcom which teleported the car, tied the money and were immortal and as you can see no ban because I don't cheat. The program also in the memory of a hanging: the dispersal and monitoring vidyuhi, it mouse for macro settings program for the helm, the antivirus prog to compile statistics on the work computer (temperature, frequency, loading, etc.) and ban me why it just did not give, maybe the reason is that I don't use cheats )))))))))))))

T
Tdante 27.02.20

MagicHero
Similar to my previous post. Your opinion is akin to this: Haha, I live for 30 years and still died, then there is no death.
But not for cheats and not glitch ban, damn, you understand already, there's something else. In any game with online the incentive, there are so many complaints about the unjustified ban.
I even had a hard suspicion that the ban I got for Viber, Skype, telegram. To put it simply, the messengers. Switching Alt-tab to them with the reply to a message and back in the game. Or consider switching to a browser to gugleniya any guides on the game.

M
MagicHero 27.02.20

Tdante
Tdante wrote:
Or consider switching to a browser to gugleniya any guides on the game.
I switched to the browser during the game and not once, no ban. What am I doing wrong??? I again also say not to use cheats and bugs in the game and the ban will not. And then there are the students with art Mani I think he is smarter than everyone and charge money or in closed session positrac thinking that no one will notice and then whining for that ban )))))))))))

T
Tdante 27.02.20

MagicHero
Well, I didn't use cheats and bugs in the game - the result on the face) besides, I'm 30 years old, if that, and cheating online I despise.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 27.02.20

Tdante
You can not prove his innocence , a play and don't get bans , count, Yes ? why ? maybe because they don't citaci ? Suggest to drive the vehicle pissing rags

T
Tdante 27.02.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Well what can I say, I wish you not to get ban just like that. Will you continue to believe in the infallibility of the highway rokstarovtsev, and you'll be fine.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 27.02.20

Tdante
NOBODY believes you AY wipe your eyes and read what people write . Here on the forum two topics with the same as you hurt

M
MagicHero 27.02.20

Tdante
Rockstar gives 2 ban before give ban forever. And you say that all 3 times gave you ban unfairly? He really believe in such nonsense )))