3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 27.02.20 08:23 pm

A collection of people to petition Roxterm about bans. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yes, the bans, Yes, this is nothing new, but I, like many, didn't believe in the possibility of such a huge number of unjustified bans. Today I have my own sure of their veracity
I propose here to write your Nicky socialclub those people whom their half-assed anti-cheat system banned just like that.
If you used cheats - do not write received money from cheaters - not to write, put fashion do not write, used a hole games for enrichment - not just write.
The purpose of all this is to send roxterm collective request an investigation of the validity of bans accounts.
I want to move my ass to detect real cheaters, whom I met in the game a lot, and not just put antichit system curve and they don't care who she bans.
Collective request they at least not wrapped back robot without even reading how they're doing individually.
62 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 27.02.20

MagicHero
No I did not get banned permanently. Only the first received for a month with zeroing. However, judging by the reviews in the first hours/days when I go into the game - I just vtulit second ban and same with the third. The cause is unknown. And Yes, after the first such ban, I believe in such nonsense.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 27.02.20

Just reply , well, he just zeroed out and slapped a ban ))))) who you then pour

T
Tdante 27.02.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Well, what are you kidding me right now does not change the situation. Rockstar crap anticheat and specifically cover ass off closing appeal bans and answering only robots.

_
_DooM_ 27.02.20

Ban can fly ownoptimizer Windows that climb to the processes and memory, because their action is akin to CheatEngine. But cheaters do not become less, hence the conclusion - atichat this is a dump.

D
Drive21 27.02.20

MagicHero
In the new politics of bans. 1st ban for a month, and will remove the character, the second ban forever.
The new policy bans since November

T
Tdante 27.02.20

I read English forums, and a little light. Recommend for most evil disbelieving at least here it read: https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/5aqtql/falsely_banned_in_gta_online_my_experience_with/ and see there vidosy about how tech support skillfully lying on the phone, and what does it really fly bans.
As for me, I got banned for using Skype. Yes, that's right. During the game I launched it that night when you were banned. I received a message, I switched to preview it, switched back, and almost immediately came the ban. Mystery solved.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 27.02.20

Tdante
Cheers Sherlock you solved the case , congratulations , champagne for all

D
Di1etant 27.02.20

Rockstar pidorasi
What's happened to you that you zaregal ACC on NG with nick, giving to understand that you're no good for rocky, and write sound a thought on the subject a year ago?

T
Tdante 27.02.20

Oh, my Temko raised. There are so many cons I have collected)))
Nevertheless, it is true, rocky banyat randomly.

V
VerlA 27.02.20

pleygraund is the last place where you have to write about cheats, people here the justice of the brain)
you zaminusuyut, will smear in the comments, say what you Zabol and all your problems what with cheats played, find by IP, banned the iron and sent to Mars to more GTA, not played:)))))))

minusovat not going, but it's hard to believe that the ban is not justified..I am 2nd year playing, grabbed the sea report from ryazapov for fictitious bust, aim, um and so recently started using citerna quotestony the imager, for that too was reportely, but no, no ban..

remember this morning a friend was banned a program optimizer, which clean out the junk from the RAM
Tdante wrote:
As for me, I got banned for using Skype.
on the CD the Skype crash during the game, nothing flew that a third party was revealed.

o
origamikiller 27.02.20

Tdante Tdante
TC with Reddit in the latest update of the topic writes that found a bunch of Trojans on my computer, and after Stripping bans no longer fly.

T
Tdante 27.02.20

I no longer play this game, but occasionally I arrive mailings such as those from different sources, and continue to write their banyat not understand why, even now.
I don't care what will be the downsides and how much people will be to throw mud at me, I argued and I will continue to say that I was banned for the randomness, and continue to ban people for that clear.
Over my nearly 16 years of gaming experience I was not banned in any game or service, only prophets. Only rocky can't justify for what and under what circumstances flying randomly ban, only rocky never apologize, don't promise to understand, does not allow to appeal. This company put a big fat bolt on to their customers, unsubscribing robots. I have all the.

I
IsidaPS 27.02.20

Hi. This situation. We have a young man I decided yesterday to play GTA online, starting to boot and a message comes in, supposedly for a month it was banned and after a month it will reset the game. What happened we do not know. Those who wrote that the ban only for cheats, I will not be as good as Tdante and wish You a shit!) Albeit there will be the same garbage, and then look at You. And you Tdante wish not to pay attention to the trolls and ignore them. So, for that he got banned we don't know. I on his behalf was sent to Rockstar two letters in which he asked to verify our accounts as they are almost identical, we only play together and don't use any cheats. To be honest we don't even know how to enter them, have not tried, the lessons were not looking. No mods and other shit is not pumping. The only thing I read from the reports that you can ban for bad Internet, just the Internet two days in a stupor, he flew from the session with me, little played in a single session and went to sleep. About the fact that he did not write anything, no he could not as we live together and we play only together, he has a big monitor, I see a meter away. So Chiharu he clearly didn't. We own these bastards are cheaters enrage, so we don't play in public sessions. For example we still have battlefield 3, so if there comes kitaki, we either go out, or do not respawn, so as not to add skill(experience) to these reptiles. The game I personally gave on the disk. These discs there are about 7 pieces. My game was purchased on steam. IDA owes nothing he wrote. But to ban the Internet? In General, I think that the petition can help, now things are gaining momentum. And if we join 2 of our other so that 4 people have exactly. In General, if these bastards don't answer me I will fill their letters on different topics, so in the end, if that does not help I will think about more global things. I'm like you wrote, a man of principle, l can't let these bastards just banned and all, especially because this is my gift. And besides, where is the fucking guarantee that it again is not banned. He's only 62, and I have 58, we don't even play in public sessions, only sometimes 2em 4th, from property he owns a couple of cars, one free for 0 bucks, one in 14 000, but it's the little things in the game, 1 garage, the house, and I only just saved up and bought a base, while spending all the money. So personally, I'll 100% believe it! He spoke in a voice on the Internet, but through the game itself and no prog running in parallel was not.

d
demothen 27.02.20

IsidaPS
I have to say, write petitions is nonsense, if it comes to rockstar, they laugh at all. Due to bad Internet is not banyat. Their anti-cheat is not like various optimizers systems, especially those that optimize memory.

R
Renexys 27.02.20

In the past six years rarely went into GTA, before that played in January. A couple of days ago I decided to see what was new and came to play, when connected to a mission I had infinite loading, I waited 10 minutes and left. Recently read the news about Bani and decided for fun to check, well you can guess what I saw. And do not care for this unjustified ban for a month, I not go so often here, but still character cleared.

T
Tdante 27.02.20

Gather round, guys. I am especially happy for those who did not believe me a year ago)

V
VerlA 27.02.20

for fun I also decided to try to run into the cheat...until the hour of play, normal flight

o
origamikiller 27.02.20

Those who believe in his integrity and nevertheless banned – I think it would be logical to help other potential victims lay out the most complete configs in order to try to imagine and compare. Ie: OS (version, license/pirates, are updates, lifetime), the entire list of installed software (especially if one of the optimizers of memory, registry cleaners, improvers Windows) where you bought the game, were there any problems with a variety of virusna whether access to your PC by someone in your absence, etc.

k
kostr184 27.02.20

Oh.. For the prog you want to ban? Don't know,no deep,no Skype,no torrent, no task Manager to discard all players from the session or for cheat 1 billion money and open all blocked items,not banned.
Yesterday was caught on cheaters who cheat all players 3000 levels, and status untrusted player" for three years.
Now playing,meet people 3000 levels.. Even for such a stupid cheat they are not pomanila.
Rockstar looks like your anti-cheat completely cut >_>

PS,if there's cheaters,add friends Kostr184,please! Get me out of badsport this :-(

D
DEDGAMER 27.02.20

Without private cheat don't play on PC!