3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 27.02.20 08:23 pm

A collection of people to petition Roxterm about bans. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yes, the bans, Yes, this is nothing new, but I, like many, didn't believe in the possibility of such a huge number of unjustified bans. Today I have my own sure of their veracity
I propose here to write your Nicky socialclub those people whom their half-assed anti-cheat system banned just like that.
If you used cheats - do not write received money from cheaters - not to write, put fashion do not write, used a hole games for enrichment - not just write.
The purpose of all this is to send roxterm collective request an investigation of the validity of bans accounts.
I want to move my ass to detect real cheaters, whom I met in the game a lot, and not just put antichit system curve and they don't care who she bans.
Collective request they at least not wrapped back robot without even reading how they're doing individually.
62 Comments
Sort by:
m
matrixua 27.02.20

Ahhha funny since you play wow I was banned with each other, we hit and scored and are you whining

M
Maksim Gabov 27.02.20

kapets played Sega GTA current unban okay last ban was the reason for lucrative clocked without market today went and played an hour and again forever banned just for nothing