3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20 12:05 am

The School G. A. V. N. About.

All who agree with my statement of GIVO plus put my post!
258 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Dude postwwii to the University and the time will come for the session, you will understand how to pull back CHOCLO, where he was one raspberry and Lafayette.

M
McEclipse 13.03.20

in Shola hodish poobshatsa with friends and uchitso there easily such a damn freebie
want to go back

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

The Eclipse +1.

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

redox

From this we can make a conclusion: Zhyzn thank you(((

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

2 Bastard
We build our own lives ;)
Moreover, luck always comes at a time when its less then most expect ).
The law of life.

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

Modernization kotorogo neared
If you're my reflection, then poidee should have put -

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

luck always comes at a time when its less then most expect ).
The law of life.
And then comes the PE*Dec - Murphy's law...

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

Life is like a Zebra. First, a black stripe, ptom white, then Chenaya, then white. then again black...and then x%PA :) (C).

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

2Модер kotorogo neared

AAAAAA!!! Who let obezyanu Internet???!!

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

Life is like a Zebra. First, a black stripe, ptom white, then Chenaya, then white. then again black...and then x%PA :) (C).

Nimaga not soglasitsa...

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

McEclipse
It's nostalgia - a mistaken feeling that FSE priukrashivanii

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

The nostalgia here is not the RFIC, per session good student crams as much as for the entire school year :)
The school taxis.
If I took I thought WMS would be returned .

R
RussianQuaker 13.03.20

Of course school is shit, but the UNIVERSITY even greater it :)))

R
ReDoX 13.03.20

It is impossible not to agree ).

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

RussianQuaker
+1000!!!
The true statement!

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

army - this is the shit that govnistye than school and University together!

E
Eldar 13.03.20

postwwii to the University and the time will come for the session, you will understand how to pull back CHOCLO, where he was one raspberry and Lafayette.
I do not agree. I remember in school for 7 lessons every day, and it was very freaking, + come home, and tomorrow on these 7 things you have to learn to do. For machika to do in chemistry to learn the history of controla, for liter the story in 300 pages to read in Russian a couple of exercises to do in General... and sit until the evening do. Not all of course, if everything is done this day is not enough... it did a little bit, so.... In General no free time+smenku every day to carry lots of textbooks and notebooks.... Ugh, I remember the school so much as a shudder...

And now in high school - a couple of notebooks dy handle. no you smenka, no books... Lafayette... sat and listened, pee and home... Home is not for you 10 rooms PA machika (two examples specify) not Russian.... In General is strained of course, but not every day... especially now the exams count Dec x*y kick... here I sit in the morning at the computer, music on full, Internet. Is the school is it? right now would be if there were the holidays, they asked a shitload and all the holidays teach.... In the University exams passed and I don't... Damn... Thursday exam in econometrics.... don't know shit... Well at least once perestrelka and then stay here and rest...

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

But when we Hawa shit nebolshimi portions - we get to it immunitet! (although some - on the contrary)

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

Еldаr
Weslife-)

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20

Tag-what brave muzyki! Zhyzni-shit, but you have to get used to it...