3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20 12:05 am

The School G. A. V. N. About.

All who agree with my statement of GIVO plus put my post!
258 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avenging all 13.03.20

Eighth
When I was in 8th,I thought so too +)
And now I'm still studying 8 months in school.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 13.03.20

My doctrine of blitzkrieg-learning is bearing fruit, about the estimates in the near future, no steam)

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 13.03.20

BMW3000
What do you mean you chose? You did not choose?

m
markell 13.03.20

support you.

A
Ajtaren Werzax 13.03.20

He graduated from the school went to the University and realized what a Paradise I was in school... I now regret not loving her..

D
Doublure 13.03.20

Who agrees I'm sick

.pavlusha 13.03.20

if the school is shit, what happens next? then it can be even harder.

K
Krutoy Muzhik 13.03.20

If you only knew how I'm sick (that's an understatement) but everything has an end I finished school and now retired))

M
Magistr 13.03.20

I was in high school and College, now working. Learn better! In General, the topic to delete.

T
T0MAHAWK 13.03.20

and I'm in school sitting on Informatica,f dissent chopped with boys

and I agree,school is shit

v
virus95 13.03.20

well this is when how and with whom we sit!

M
MasterJest666 13.03.20

Author: - infinity.
School of rulllzzzzzzzzzz, and only understand it at the University or somewhere else, which he entered after her....

R
Revival 13.03.20

School destroys spiritual values of man, weighs on him psychologically. Schools do not allow dissent, does not allow the existence of an opinion that leads to conflict. And a person's ability in something recognized only in special schools, where creative human development. But such schools in major cities at most a few dozen (I think). In regular schools do not consider ability - the main thing is to crammed for marks to show. And as this man learns as he is, what his true knowledge - all this is not the case.

Those who argue that the better school of the UNIVERSITY (for example), either:
1) Studied at a good school, and got (compared to last) in a bit of a bad UNIVERSITY. Either highly complex, but not bad UNIVERSITY.
2) Bums who just sit day after day in school. Which does not care about the situation in the country, the society, schools, and finally, in the structure of their native school. And interests and Kirovograd which is extremely narrow.

B
Banehallow 13.03.20

1) Studied at a good school, and got (compared to last) in a bit of a bad UNIVERSITY. Either highly complex, but not bad UNIVERSITY.

The University have good , best in the County. But it is very hard to learn yet , still not used to it. I hope I will handle it , then it will be easier :)

M
MasterJest666 13.03.20

2) Bums who just sit day after day in school. Which does not care about the situation in the country, the society, schools, and finally, in the structure of their native school. And interests and Kirovograd which is extremely narrow.
No, I'm at uni much, but school was good! Oh, by the way, in school I was just sitting there, it did not. :)

B
BMW3000 13.03.20

School destroys spiritual values of man, weighs on him psychologically. Schools do not allow dissent, not allowed to have your opinion

Come on, as it does not allow own opinion?

R
Revival 13.03.20

>Come on you, as it does not allow own opinion?

Examples:
1) the Teacher of Russian literature and strongly in each lesson (almost) tries to throw a few words as an empty exercise - physics, mathematics etc. How degraded the people involved in this. As well as directly alluding to those who are in the best of all time. To say anything about this to anybody it is impossible - will be a big problem, because the teacher has high reputation and keeps the initiative.
2) math Teacher openly hates it when we learn his sources. Trying to retrain such to do only what is asked. Lowers grades. Work checks template: if the solution is unconventional - sometimes a minus. But basically, plus or minus, even if the output and the result is correct.
---
In Universities is, at least, was not observed.

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 13.03.20

handsome man.))) stommel detstvo. I think in most schools in Russia. I especially hate the informers and apolitov. brrr. in Instiutte many of these items are not available)

D
Ded Sasay 13.03.20

1) the Teacher of Russian literature and strongly in each lesson (almost) tries to throw a few words as an empty exercise - physics, mathematics etc. How degraded the people involved in this. As well as directly alluding to those who are in the best of all time. To say anything about this to anybody it is impossible - will be a big problem, because the teacher has high reputation and keeps the initiative.

At me too such was. Eternal mockery of physics and mathematics class zadolbali. Especially when Russica a complete zero in physics or something else

2) math Teacher openly hates it when we learn his sources. Trying to retrain such to do only what is asked. Lowers grades. Work checks template: if the solution is unconventional - sometimes a minus. But basically, plus or minus, even if the output and the result is correct.

The same garbage. When I found out about testing we rejoiced uncountable. In a brazen mowed math and didn't do homework. As it turned out, though do though do not, after coming to College, I realized that almost nifiga did not know

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

1) of Course, the lessons are of no use; the physics and chemistry explain things so I would love to understand computer science in General suffer nonsense, physical education is not normal, about the English, I generally keep quiet
on this and school

2) Each morning the teacher's spare shoes check - well, of course I don't wear it, and all h*nd send
we have no such luck... will teach

3) When I'm in class walking in the hallway, the teacher come and start to dig, they say why not the lesson of
I'm over this don't say anything

5) do Not feed in the morning
and we don't guzzle it

8) Half of my classmates are inadequate, a minute can not live without grass and cell phone
you've got only half

11) All pathetic licking and informers
and we have rats and balaboly

12) fuck the school needs a guard, if anyone can smuggle anything
Yes, we have instead the guard grandmother, where POH who is it walks and two dezhurnyj that walk

13) All con each other and smear
Yes Yes