3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 13.03.20 12:05 am

The School G. A. V. N. About.

All who agree with my statement of GIVO plus put my post!
258 Comments
Sort by:
E
Embleboy 13.03.20

School already got I can't wait to go out and go to a normal UNIVERSITY ))))

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

Author, why in the name of the topic after each letter of a point set?

R
ReservoirDOG 13.03.20

aftor -1

-
--Vadimych-- 13.03.20

Sincerely sorry for those for whom school years are remembered as going to the toilet

D
Ded Sasay 13.03.20

I'm after the Olympics, the school does not want. Communication with the team from your area, much more attractive than any trite jokes classmates. And interests there all the same, and the school is just about one thing would be to slip away from classes.

And in General schools are different.

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

At school only one thing: how to slip away from classes.
The most common phenomenon.

I almost forgot, aftor topics +1, only the name should not have been through the points to write. ))

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

P. A. D. O. N. A. K.
In the post 15.01.08 12:39 - ATP for spurs. )

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

P. A. D. O. N. A. K.
I want to add to the list of spurs.

So Shpargalka watch.
Take a piece of paper scribbling on it the text, then, where to wear watch, hand wind a piece of text, just in case it can be bonding than the thread. Well, all the exam it is possible to pretend that the hand itches, either to knock the pen on the Desk and look at the spur (like the clock)...

E
Erysipelas 13.03.20

Tell me how in high school did spurs.
Typing in Word. Preferably speakers. Print. Then tokeshi this case a phone. To class ask(well, if the theme allows) is it possible to use the calculator in the phone. The teacher (we), 90 % will say Yes. Open the pictures on my phone. The same increase and write off. We have such a method of laminating a Bang :)

H
HungruRabbit 13.03.20

P. A. D. O. N. A. K. Neposil of menusoft. Need UCITA =)

A
Agent Mstitel 13.03.20

Necessary. Don't know how physiotherapist, but personally I need. I admit it. But I still newaygo school. The reasons are different, starting with the fact that you don't love your class (and school in General crowd) to a total dislike of school. Rather, what I great, learn with pleasure, for the rest of the lessons to be forcing myself. Well, as you know that it is through the power, the pleasure can not deliver. Therefore, they hate. Although, of course, there were good moments, but not enough.

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

Well, I too hated school.
Though and learn it, and try grades.
But if you ask me why I have to go, I'd say: not uchitsa. Rather veselica.

p
playeer 13.03.20

Not in school not drawn back. Still in the Institute more interesting and fun!

C
Cheburashka 13.03.20

School dermica that's for sure going there only vremena lose the unity that it should is only diplomcy to uni to do , although you can do you ask to buy it then there will be 5 extra years of life ))

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

I agree!

K
Kotyara 13.03.20

School dermica that's for sure going there only vremena lose the unity that it should is only diplomcy to uni to do , although you can do you ask to buy it then there will be 5 extra years of life ))
aguably...because of people like you and the country is falling apart...m*dialer...

just to buy deplacer....work Nada...

but if your parents are rich...then by your logic, you can afford to niceandeasy...well,foul...but true...never become a man...

Веталь555...of course you agree....

N
NT_GUILTY 13.03.20

And in London, who ever tried to learn ? If not then you will not understand what's PI*Dec.There's loads in 2 times more than at school and getting there is very difficult I mean Oxford ,one good thing that next February I graduate .

B
BMW3000 13.03.20

After finishing school you will be bored at school

-
-i am live- 13.03.20

I don't think.

G
Ginex 13.03.20

I rushed home from school and he finished I realized that I want back and do you still believe wakes. Learn and enjoy these years.