3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JerelyMarleCrash 13.03.20 12:09 am

Suicidie Mouse.avi:Fake or not fake?

Recently I came across a strange video...He will not explain, explain copy-paste:

Remember the cartoons about Mickey mouse from the 30's? The ones that recently came out on DVD? I heard that there is one unreleased cartoon, which I wasn't even in expensive collector's edition. Honestly it's nothing special. This loop (like Flintstones), where Mickey goes about six buildings for two or three minutes, then disappears. The melodies in this Lupe no "song" there — a cacophony as if the pianist randomly pressed the keys and fifteen minutes, after which the melody becomes white noise and continues until the end of the video. It's not the good old Mickey we know and love: here he is not dancing, not smiling. It just goes, as go you or I, but his head somehow tilted. Everyone thought that the movie ends on a cut to black (fades to black). When Leonard Maltin was interviewed about the DVD release, he noted that the Studio left a lot of garbage, but should be digitized in memory of Walt. When he received the digitized version and looked at the file on his computer, he noticed something.
The cartoon is 9 minutes and 4 seconds.

"After the blackout the cartoon stopped in the sixth minute, and then Mickey started to walk. The sound was different. Came the murmur. This isn't some speech, rather sobs. The noise became more promiscuous and loud, and the picture — all the more strange. The sidewalk went to some incredible parties, where Mickey couldn't go. On the dull face Mickey began to show a grin. In the seventh minute, the murmur turned into userdrive Creek, and the picture was getting more obscure, color has become impossible. Rat face started to fall apart. His eyes turned back, his grin slid to the left cheek. Buildings seemed to float in the air, and the sidewalk was still mangled, all was just incredible and monstrous to the human eye. Mr. Maltin got scared and left the room, and ordered the assistant to stop the video and to write on paper everything that happens in the video until the last second, and then immediately pull out the disc. This distorted shouting is over in the eighth minute, then a face of Mickey, captions and music, sounding like a broken music box. All this lasts for 30 seconds. From the guards, with whom I worked in that house, I learned that after the video the lady assistant ran from the room, stumbling, shouting Real suffering is incomprehensible! (?) seven times, and then took the guard's gun and shot himself in the head. As I understand the words of Leonard Maltin, the last frame — Russian text, which can be roughly translated as the Gates of Hell beckon the curious. I know no one saw that." To the present day.

Don't you think all this strange?Do you think It was real and videos created in the 30's, or fake and all this legend-a parody of the Wyoming incident?
121 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister_Glyuk 13.03.20

4stor read?

M
Mister_Glyuk 13.03.20

Do NOT go the link there to die.
lol. Self-hypnosis all of this...

s
sn260591 13.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

http://forums.playground.ru/talk/622737/

Ah, it was too late...

Interestingly, I'm the first 20-30 seconds was absolutely FSUs, and I just rewound the video, and that's when we heard noise, was not myself. Blah, just not crap...

T
The Immortal Emperor of M 13.03.20

Audiobitrate practiced for a long time, decided not to watch the video, and downloaded and carry on the work. Let them laugh pacanchiki.

T

Hey... Why no one post... Hey.... Where are you?....

J
JerelyMarleCrash 13.03.20

Hmm...What to Suicidie Mouse.avi I think this is fake, because there has been effects that are in the 30-ies can be achieved only with great difficulty.
Merillat
This is another video.Especially since everything is more like the fictional legend than in that video really the events...

J

This group of hackers, the cardinals, analyzed these files, comparing of the property. They heard about the other strange files, images, data, etc., but are unable to get their hands on. At least so says the official version, but rumor has it that the hackers managed to gather all the known files like smile.jpg, barbie.avi, mereana_mordegard_glesgorv.avi, suicidemouce.avi...
Oh SHI**

T

So, all maquires. In the Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv discovered our dudes some crap, like 25 fps in neuropathologically hospitals. Some garbage...

P
Psihodolb 13.03.20

The last topic was demolished this... send next... (=

T

Type in Google smile.jpg and look at the first picture.. I was really scared, after all.

D
Dr. Strangelove 13.03.20

The sudden question of the participants. Question: how old are you?

J

What to Suicidie Mouse?No my eye was not gouged out?

T

Question: how old are you?

I'm 35 and I'm the captain of the SBU, and scared shit. As the guys at my work who I sent this Mickey and Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv.

J
Jackson[x] 13.03.20

Crap is cheap. This full nete.
So what is the reaction supposed to be???

S
Sieg Murr 13.03.20

Zadolbali already his krippe.

M
Mister_Glyuk 13.03.20

Type in Google smile.jpg and look at the first picture.. I was really scared

Oh well, that's BL...

W
White EvGenius 13.03.20

Confess, who from this video brother died?

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 13.03.20

I have room icons fly

T

I have room icons fly

I once had a dream that in the mirror was my grandmother. The icon fell from open lips and began to wheeze. I was perekrestimsya. already here the wheat is laid down and brother died of tsiroz right hand. Badabada

C
Chugay 13.03.20

Once again convinced-AS ALL X*RNI IS the NET!!!