3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JerelyMarleCrash 13.03.20 12:09 am

Suicidie Mouse.avi:Fake or not fake?

Recently I came across a strange video...He will not explain, explain copy-paste:

Remember the cartoons about Mickey mouse from the 30's? The ones that recently came out on DVD? I heard that there is one unreleased cartoon, which I wasn't even in expensive collector's edition. Honestly it's nothing special. This loop (like Flintstones), where Mickey goes about six buildings for two or three minutes, then disappears. The melodies in this Lupe no "song" there — a cacophony as if the pianist randomly pressed the keys and fifteen minutes, after which the melody becomes white noise and continues until the end of the video. It's not the good old Mickey we know and love: here he is not dancing, not smiling. It just goes, as go you or I, but his head somehow tilted. Everyone thought that the movie ends on a cut to black (fades to black). When Leonard Maltin was interviewed about the DVD release, he noted that the Studio left a lot of garbage, but should be digitized in memory of Walt. When he received the digitized version and looked at the file on his computer, he noticed something.
The cartoon is 9 minutes and 4 seconds.

"After the blackout the cartoon stopped in the sixth minute, and then Mickey started to walk. The sound was different. Came the murmur. This isn't some speech, rather sobs. The noise became more promiscuous and loud, and the picture — all the more strange. The sidewalk went to some incredible parties, where Mickey couldn't go. On the dull face Mickey began to show a grin. In the seventh minute, the murmur turned into userdrive Creek, and the picture was getting more obscure, color has become impossible. Rat face started to fall apart. His eyes turned back, his grin slid to the left cheek. Buildings seemed to float in the air, and the sidewalk was still mangled, all was just incredible and monstrous to the human eye. Mr. Maltin got scared and left the room, and ordered the assistant to stop the video and to write on paper everything that happens in the video until the last second, and then immediately pull out the disc. This distorted shouting is over in the eighth minute, then a face of Mickey, captions and music, sounding like a broken music box. All this lasts for 30 seconds. From the guards, with whom I worked in that house, I learned that after the video the lady assistant ran from the room, stumbling, shouting Real suffering is incomprehensible! (?) seven times, and then took the guard's gun and shot himself in the head. As I understand the words of Leonard Maltin, the last frame — Russian text, which can be roughly translated as the Gates of Hell beckon the curious. I know no one saw that." To the present day.

Don't you think all this strange?Do you think It was real and videos created in the 30's, or fake and all this legend-a parody of the Wyoming incident?
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shedevr 13.03.20

Right now, just another go together view. Author SFOR me long ago, nothing could scare you (Amnesia: tDD - ololo), and there is already because of the horrible backstory a little anxious. Even if the fake feeling something real =))

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 13.03.20

REAL SUFFERING IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE!

D
Dreadnought. 13.03.20

cha-schA, Zhi-Shi.

T
The Immortal Emperor of M 13.03.20

REAL SUFFERING IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE! NGUON!

T
The mute User 13.03.20

well, I looked,to be honest again leaked 9 minutes of your life TO NOWHERE.VoiceOver farting and b/W animation are unable to scare me,I see proof))So that the people who want to laugh,or to ponasilovat your ears-watch this vidio,but it is better to look meddisona review on CoD MW 2 vs peacemaker,more interesting and more fun

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 13.03.20

And nedostatky

A
Aloe 13.03.20

REAL SUFFERING IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! RGHAAAAAAHHH!!!

S
Sieg Murr 13.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Well you, I?? REAL SUFFERING IS UNATTAINABLE??

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 13.03.20

I know who did the video. Cthulhu! Pkh'glue mglw'nafh Cthulhu R''lyeh WGAH'blatant fhtagn! Mwahahah!!!!

S
Shedevr 13.03.20

I was disappointed. Everywhere some shit. Now it seems to me that all the myths of the 21st century.

m
masha 13.03.20

read the description was more interesting than to watch.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 13.03.20

Pfft... in this video of terrible, I do not understand? Stupid duplicate frames and interference. How can you be afraid? I spent 9 minutes watching a pointless video. Subject to the furnace.

M
Master TcHiPsA 13.03.20

It's true! I looked up and died from laughter......

m
mynameisfoxy 13.03.20

Master TcHiPsA
that you Cho. and what's so funny?

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 13.03.20

Laughter they're trying to ward off fear. Psychological technique. In fact in the video is absolutely nothing funny there.

H
Hryas 13.03.20

Here's another similar crap. Wyoming incident-according to the legend, occurred in Wyoming in the United States, during any evening transmission (different sources claim different) unknown hacker intercepted the signal and inserted their own videos. The same evening in the local hospital and people began to address with complaints of nausea, dizziness, headache, hallucinations and irrational fear. After investigation it turned out that the reason for this was not a terrible picture (although it is rather unpleasant), not otherworldly forces, or sound that contains some crap, and the sudden appearance in daily television broadcast a very strange roller at the lack of spectators.

W
Wild Rider 13.03.20

MDE. all just depends on surprise(here was a picture a few minut, and then suddenly there was a terrible face), from autosuggestion (eg. when you scare stories), and the red background just aggressive. I think some just want to stir interest in the video.
who did psychologists likely. however, hypnosis is not the exception, but it is an extreme option.

S
SAORGA 13.03.20

Dumb. The only thing that has vozdeistviem, is the cry that accompanies nezyblemosti crap happening on the screen. But I don't understand how it can drive a man mad, or to get to zero. However, this Creek I have still in my ears. :)

S
SAORGA 13.03.20

Oh yeah, and it's just a silly x*rnya, which is made by people who know how to provide vozdeistviem on the psyche of the different techniques. Not vosprinimaet it seriously. And the Wyoming incident is also complete garbage. I have seen it. Nothing to worry about. Just uncomfortable with this whole mystery and uncertainty. Such videos can stamp hundreds.
PS Damn... some weakness in my back... :)

S
Sieg Murr 13.03.20

The БЕЗНОГNМ still better.