3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark paladin 13.03.20 11:18 pm

Questions on the passage Globalmod ask here!!! (Gothic 2)

Technical issues discussed here:
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic2/104749/
----------------------------------------------------------
So this mod is a hodgepodge of other modifications of the famous and not so, then looking for answers in the branches of a particular modification.
98 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

What? The sailors are no questions :-)

u
urbk 13.03.20

I do not understand how to become a dark magician? Talked to my forehead (don't remember his name) he said he will wait for brow expect the intersection of two roads. Talked to the brow said he didn't want to go there and wants to know what the water mages. I was there at the crossroads was written in conversation only Finish. Talked to Watersam he told me everything about the water mages. I even went to him with of recent findings on pogovoril (with those who are in the pyramid). Still have the inscription Finish. It may have become a magician of water???

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

Answer:
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic2/67586/

j
johniky 13.03.20

in Chapter 5 took from the secret library rune, book and Ilez of iNOS learned the creation of the runes, but can not find the Holy water.

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

The mod in General happy, not like just what the experience and learning points are credited crooked, although I was glad when the transition to the level received as much as 15 PTS.training. The questions are:
1. How to improve armor? Narsus teaches it for 5000 gold, but how to do it - is unclear. And, please, in more detail.
2. How the hell get a pass to Lord Hagen, if you play for sectarian?

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

Nah, what it means crooked shall be credited, as developed fashion up to, and at all points of learning a bit more become.
------------------
1 - improve the armor just forget it for Narcosa - become a sectarian - go to yarkendar and get the armor of the guard - good protection, although still Varga does not hold :-)
But to improve teaching improve - blow on the anvil and all will understand - if you have it in your log for improvement.
By the way I noticed now that paladins finally fire armor and fire swords. (so to say real steel innocent)
2 - You Idol one asks porabotat for the mafia :-) and take the tuft of grass at their Mayor after you paladins do not touch. And having received the blessing of all gurus, you become a zealot and go to Hagen with a clear conscience.

Although, I see this mod very liberalman, and try not even being in the Guild to talk to him, maybe he will put you in the second Chapter, and accomplish your goal in the results, very interesting.

X
XMbIPb 13.03.20

No...I tried. Appears that you need to be in a Guild...

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

And you're in the faction, hunters or traders?

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

Thank you already have figured out myself. Became a sectarian, 12 ur. Yes, no Guild, Hagen in Minental does not send. By the way, my respect to you, Dark Paladin, if you really Oster filled up all the Wargs in the forest. I did not succeed to stay alive even in a fight with two Varg killed. So, ran through the forest, felled Wargs one at a time and every little thing. But when turned into a fire lizard, posherstiv back of the yards Sekoba and Onar, Navara is not worse than a simple addon. Varga in 2 pieces, the former near, not touching, not even trying for fear. Question:
Fortune will appear in a camp of bandits in yarkendare completely demolished tower? Or will remain in the yard Bengar? Actually, stupid question - will remain, of course. Logically, Equal to his sudden kidnap.... In General, or from the very beginning with Raven, or idols, and the third is not given.

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

By the way, my respect to you, Dark Paladin, if you really Oster filled up all the Wargs in the forest.
-----------------------------------------------------
Where I wrote this? Show me!

Varga I, too, do not touch, but the character development can one to fill up lapki beliara, but not anymore.

Oster strong, if watering them skeletov (except Ghost war - it is better to kill in human form with pumping over 60 one of skill or odnorodnykh or the two-handed sword), so they easily brought everything except People lizards (or rather several but not all :-)), orcs in large numbers, the Wargs.
Well, like everything, and Makority wet it easily, although now and man pee :-).
Fiery lizard - Oster easy bite.
And bad it gives all the types of Golems, especially magic (cave excavations near Mago Water in Horinise)
------------------
Fortune.
He's all right, go to yarkendar to the place where he stood, and ... get armor of the zealot :-)
---------------------
Now I'm a little otelec Fahrenheit , this is the best game I played this quest.
But at the setting of the plot and the fighting - Keanu Reeves, with his brothers Wachowski - nervously Smoking in aside
---------------------
Now in Gothic found Archie Potion, looking for the Ulu-Mulu - komponenty needed to get to the Temple of the sleeper.

X
XMbIPb 13.03.20

To the hunters I wasn't even trying to kiss up, and the traders did not work=( I Brought the meat sticks and a sun of crimson, thought well, that's all I have with the dealer, and he told me again about the meat began to sell and, most importantly, do not take it during the conversation is nothing but to sell...

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

Go to Baffetu, is a merchant in the yard lobarta(or at the gate), tell him that Varnish will bring a party of medicinal plants the day after(this phrase will appear in the menu dialogue). Then go to Warnes, I would say that delivering a message. He will give you another quest - to bring the arms merchant of the traitor(this is a sword with the letter f). Give sword - you get 1000 experience points and 500 gold. I could not become a trader because I was a hunter.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Paladin
Who, then, wrote in the topic Globalmod Diary passage:
A little boy a scroll bought
more in the forest, no one growls. - Pushkin what? Or is it allegory?

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

Oh Yes, I forgot. Question:
Someone to learn to produce jaw lurker(although in the game it was written - Lucero)? Quest give hunters. Killorn(correctly written?) like teaches.

X
XMbIPb 13.03.20

Hmm...either I have a glitch or accidentally once pressed the right mouse button, and a diary EVEN thought to go there =(
Thanks, that return of Yarkendara and poprobuem =)

Edit looked at the diary and saw the trail. the job =)

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

I've dealt with these jaws of Lucero - turns out it's claws shnygov(lurker). Tear, or rather breaking, learned from Grimbald.
---------------------------------------------------
Dark paladin, tell me exactly who have to learn to improve armor the guards of the temple (I bought :)) . Give me a name.
Yes, and more. We're playing only the demo mod, please tell me when will the full version(99 metres) and link laid out, when will the download.
---------------------------------------------------
I'm suffering here, what else swing the sectarian agility, or mana? What elixirs to learn to cook - agility or spirit?

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

Lukery is we know :-)

Yes, you go there at the entrance to mineral in Horinise farm is where all the idols hang out here they posherstiv.

And what about the drinks - I don't bother - strength 30 dexterity 10, and I have enough, and the disabled with Paw beliara, I can not feel, well, perhaps a little bit.

W
WARG11 13.03.20

Vitt-086, better learn to read the tablets, so it will be easier to gain 30 mana.
If you make a lot of crossbows or bows, and then sell,you can earn a lot of gold. Steel can be purchased from Bennett.

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.03.20

Had a question for fashion: Persian scum wears clothes if saved will be loaded ONLY AT the BEGINNING near the tower of Xadras, or for all the chapters while continuing to download next to it(the tower that is)?

M
Maska-Z 13.03.20

I have it raised up at re-boot in grey Balahani (or, as you say, in bazovyh clothes), when it remained almost the statue of innocent.

I followed the advice of the Dark Paladin to remain as far away from the tower Xardas.

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

Gorgutz

15.03.06 20:30 had a question for fashion: Persian scum wears clothes if saved will be loaded ONLY AT the BEGINNING near the tower of Xadras, or for all the chapters while continuing to download next to it(the tower that is)?
------------------------------
The glitch, which is easier to be treated. How?
Restart the COMPUTER, paradoxically :-)
Try reboot the computer and load a saved game with this problem. And the glitch disappears.
It's not banter.