3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark paladin 13.03.20 11:18 pm

Questions on the passage Globalmod ask here!!! (Gothic 2)

Technical issues discussed here:
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic2/104749/
----------------------------------------------------------
So this mod is a hodgepodge of other modifications of the famous and not so, then looking for answers in the branches of a particular modification.
98 Comments
Sort by:
W
WARG11 13.03.20

When you start talking to Esteban in the camp of the bandits, after a few words some glitch, says you were robbed and not continuing the conversation, standing still and not talking. Only kill something right away?

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

Well, it means you're the only one besides me came to this place.

A little without Esteban's pass. Need without it. There is no escape.

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

Mod successfully completed. But there is still a couple of outstanding quests, and this has given rise to the questions:
1.Where, in what place to look for the key from platinovogo warehouse in Minentale lost Angoram?
2.Where the chest with the aquamarine ring Gomez?
3.Where is the notorious stash Esteban, the key of which is safely removed from their bodies?
Well, the question is not the topic: where is the second ring of Invincibility? First the purse, and the purse in the trunk, and a chest in the cave with animating Golems(as soon as you open the trunk).

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

You'd better about the quest line in the TEMPLE of the SLEEPING told in detail
Zhdems!

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

Well. The quest line in fact is not, or it is, but so straight and short, in General as you like. We approach the lattice(in the diary, a new entry) and then ask Xardas type:th hichina this?, he said:the guru of survivors gathers in the TEMPLE of the SLEEPING army of the undead go and kill all them! But to enter the temple you need to: 1.Orcish potion.2.Kulu-Mulu, because orcs are imposed on the gate of a powerful spell, allowing only Orc. Orc potion is the leader of the orcs yarkendare first, Hosh-Pak the second one, mountains of the Bob gives you like a third, but I wasn't. Kulu mule from a simple warrior of the orcs on the bridge(where in G1 was the cave with black goblins stole the almanac) the first and the second in the treasure of the fire dragon. And God forbid you to drink potion orcish. In General, nepalisite Kulu-Mulu in advance making sure to include the Orc potions in your pocket, feel free to stand in front of the grille - the entrance to the TEMPLE of the SLEEPER. And yet: there will be plenty of ghostly warriors, so do not go there unprepared. If not forgotten G1, flag in hand, all the open slats under the old system. Mesim everything that moves, we pass in the hall Sleeping. There we expect about 20-25 zombies and 2 mage-skeleton(in this case, I did not bother: I protestival Smoke of death). Around the pedestal, which was previously Sleeping, 5 rotating switches. I was turning each once, moving from left to right. After turning each switch appears Lord demon. Next, there is a Black magician, saying something like:I will kill you easily. You'll be a great warrior and a skeleton. Deal with it, go take the quest Xardas:he praises and gives Expo(not enough in my opinion:either 1500, or 2000). That's all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Disappointing that the dragons didn't strengthen. I have more problems with Ghost warrior.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OBLIVION came out right now it DIN at the minimum video settings.

W
WARG11 13.03.20

The key to the first warehouse door from the paladin in front of the door. The key to the second door from Percivale. There lies the chalice of the ore Baron and a few drinks.
The key to the chest on a high tower with 6 pieces of ore is in the chest in the house on the way to the ice dragon.
The key to the chest in the chapel will give Miltach in Chapter 4.

V
Vladimir Ilich Lennon 13.03.20

Comrades! Tell me please, what kind of weed asks you to bring idol Oran... I approached him he said bring me that pot, or something like that... In the diary says I have to bring the collected grass idol Oran. What does he want from me? Thanks in advance.

M
Mugen 13.03.20

Is there anything in the fashion of the ore armor from the first Gothic?

X
XMbIPb 13.03.20

2 Lenon
Come out to the field where the novices work and get her...

X
XMbIPb 13.03.20

2 muqen
ore Baron is, and the ore armor GG no

W
WARG11 13.03.20

The ore armor there in the castle tower in the trunk to get there is difficult.

M
Mugen 13.03.20

2 WARG11 and BLOKE
And thank you uvazhemye.

M
Mugen 13.03.20

2 WARG11
Small clarification: there was sight of the highest tower of the castle with the locked chest at the top?

M
Mugen 13.03.20

There is one problem: the Scar is in the camp of the bandits gives you the task of finding aquamarine ring, the problem is that this ring in the specified location no, its generally where there is none, please suggest the solution.

W
WARG11 13.03.20

The chest with the ore armour in the tower about logs, in which to enter the castle. There it is necessary to jump. Opens pick.

S
Sequenser 13.03.20

Can't get COMFORTABLE ANTIQUE armor,of Narsus does not give the exam to receive it,says you have to complete all the tasks and then give me an exam on the passage.In conversation there is a line to improve the armor,5000 gold already paid,tried
to learn,but the armor is improved to be just 1 time.HELP!!!!

L
Lord Hagen 13.03.20

Comfortable antique armor did not seem to get and improve from ancient armor. They're not different.. only characteristics. If you got ancient armor, then look for a piece of ore and billets for forging and blow the anvil - forging. And the exam is just to give you a choice between a dark wizard and the dark warrior. Here's how to pass the exam need to give the dark blade and antique armor.. and to improve the armor long before I receive it in narcosa learned. at first too thought that something was wrong, and then figured out)

S
Sequenser 13.03.20

2_Лорд Hagen
Okay, thanks for the help

D
Death blow 13.03.20

what is GlobalMod?

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

interesting thing, but so far only a beta.
trust first, find a mod - the nameless RHD thing