3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark paladin 13.03.20 11:18 pm

Questions on the passage Globalmod ask here!!! (Gothic 2)

Technical issues discussed here:
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic2/104749/
----------------------------------------------------------
So this mod is a hodgepodge of other modifications of the famous and not so, then looking for answers in the branches of a particular modification.
98 Comments
Sort by:
D
Death blow 13.03.20

Can't find sectarian Namiba, pomogite plizz

W
WARG11 13.03.20

One cultist near the monastery, the other at the taverns and a third in the yard Onar.

D
Death blow 13.03.20

those that I found, and the other where?

W
WARG11 13.03.20

The rest of the city, in the courtyard of Bengar in the castle, outside the walls of the orcs, a lot of them everywhere.

g
ghorn 13.03.20

How any tie down? I learned how to forge a bow, a hatchet, arrows, and improve the armor of the dark. seeker. When using the anvil can only do arrows.

W
WARG11 13.03.20

You have to learn to work in the forge for 2 PTS. learning how samolovnye sword in a simple game.

g
ghorn 13.03.20

After joining the sect of monsters, I began to have different names,like magic snug, strong snag, servant beliara, etc. This is a bug or a feature?

W
WARG11 13.03.20

The stronger you are, the stronger monsters, so the name changed.

g
ghorn 13.03.20

2 WARG11
Thank you, though I myself knew

I would also like to tell you about a good method to earn real life money. You must first become a merchant, but babe while pressing B will mean a - no Guild, ie with between guilds freely you walk :) After that become a mercenary (mercenary Li)
go to Sylvio and say we want to join him (420-320 exp, free armor). Say it many times, and armor assuring nabiraetsa just Nemer.

W
WARG11 13.03.20

There is still a bug in the demo version, if you tell Parsevalue sell all of the ore, it gives a huge pile of money, and he is not a piece. You can say many times.

g
ghorn 13.03.20

In the crypt Quarhodron lying on the floor of a spaz in armor and with a face of the spirit quarhodron. Possible, but wanted to say Saturas (or who can report on the palaces castes) deer?

Ische: how many times I pass Gothic, always interested in where you can more usefully use the BLACK ORE, except in the quality of the stone in the stomach YEARS?

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

About the black ore: slows down time. Stomps like a bog, only to sense a bit more.(IMHO) In the last passage using only one piece. Here's advice on how to use the potion of haste, a piece of black ore, and one(!) a scroll of fire rain knead all the undead in the crypt Horinisa (if you decide to raise the maximum level in the 1st Chapter without leaving Horinisa). Point by point:
1. Kill all the guards of the crypt and collect their keys. If not it does not work in melee, then spells: ice arrow 4(or 3,can't remember) or 2 fireball on one guard.
2.Drink a haste potion and swallow black ore.
3.As soon as possible to open all three chests. When I just drank a potion without the black ore, in the third chest in the process of opening, I had time to freeze mage skeletons. With black ore, I managed to close the chest and for a split second to Dodge the ice blocks.
4.To procastinate scroll of fire rain. As the rain of fire is a few seconds to run the crypt for all hooked, and Inubisa including.
Sorry for offtopic, just had to, I wanted this Board to post on relevant subject.
PS of Course, underneath it all it great IMHO.

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

+1 in our time to find something new in Gothic harder.
The author managed.
Respect.

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

In General, the question on pumping dark magician. I even managed to pick up in Notepad calculation sp 1 and 2 chapters(from the comfort of Horinisa). Here:
Power 35 sp 26 Dvuruchnik to 35 - 26 sp
Dexterity to x
Mana 64 - 84 sp

Skills:
Breaking locks: 2 sp
Forging: 2 sp
Snatch mandibles: 3 sp
Theft: 10 sp
Rounds: 1 - 5 sp
2 - 10 sp

Runes: blood sacrifice - 5 (1 lap)

Total:173сп Theft can be excluded,to participate in the 2nd Chapter or later,but the thieves Guild to join.
Mandibles can also be deleted.

It turns out 160.

Do not linger in Chapter 1, immediately go into 2nd. Reason: very powerful spawn. For this reason, developing
in Oster should be in Chapter 1, otherwise, Varga moon.

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

um, and where is the question

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

Well, I just wanted to ask if I on the right path...
Now I have a 2nd level, 24 sp, so everything is still ahead...
Another question: dark magician Innos will give +20 mana just fine, as a Fire wizard? Something doesn't add up in my mind that the Innocent would give the servant beliara the same thing that the Priest is innocent...

S
Sion Sten 13.03.20

Damn, cheto too a wide selection of guilds. If I become dark, the path in the other Guild ordered ?

W
WARG11 13.03.20

...Yes ordered, but can join Podillia(hunter or trader).

S
Sion Sten 13.03.20

It is clear. Just each Guild, say, there are new chips. Because of this me five times to pass the game? This my heart can't take it anymore.

W
WARG11 13.03.20

But soon, hopefully in 2-3 weeks we release a new version of Global