3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark paladin 13.03.20 11:18 pm

Questions on the passage Globalmod ask here!!! (Gothic 2)

Technical issues discussed here:
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic2/104749/
----------------------------------------------------------
So this mod is a hodgepodge of other modifications of the famous and not so, then looking for answers in the branches of a particular modification.
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sion Sten 13.03.20

People! Who knows where there is a second sun aloe (the first founded near the black Troll). And then the Sagitta requires another potion. I really bought it for her, but the potion did. But once it gives a task that has to be one somewhere. And another question: are th here for rumors about the temple of the Sleeping? Pridetstso it vozvrashatsa? And if so which Guild while Nada play?

W
WARG11 13.03.20

In the temple of the Sleeping mono to get into any Guild since the 4th Chapter, just need to find the Ulu-Mulu and the orcs a potion

S
Sion Sten 13.03.20

People, I came to glitch with Esteban. Damn glitch, had to entice the unfortunate theft bodyguards one by one (dexterity was 35), and then just punched Esteban, except it thank God no one responded.

V
Vitt-086 13.03.20

Second sun aloe in Minentale over the fence orcs. I can't say. Somewhere at the cliff to the sea, there is still the Troll (simple) grazing.

S
Sion Sten 13.03.20

Varg, sorry for the late message, but in the tower about logs which sobiraeshsya to the castle lies just armor Baron.

S
Sion Sten 13.03.20

The people, explain clearly where to find the bowl of the ore Baron, the ring of Gomez and the key from the chest on the second floor of the hut in which lived G1 Lefty with the Lord. I already searched the whole castle looking for a light robbed of all paladins, no keys not nabludaetsa.

B
Bloodwolf 13.03.20

I never thought this mod. there was a question - in the Harbor, there sits Jack, beside him a piece of dark mist. what is it and what does it need?

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

this legacy of pure dark magic... :-) so, too, this was glucos
Forget it....

D
Dante 13.03.20

lads sorry for this question...but...what mod is this?just current right now, I saw and I was wondering
he sold or sways??

D
Dark paladin 13.03.20

swinging

D
Dante 13.03.20

after reading I understand that it's just until betaverse and full out or not??if not then accidentally not know when?

B
Bloodwolf 13.03.20

not yet published, the details can be found on the website of the team MAGIC Team that deals with this mod:here

M
MynTaRI 13.03.20

Where in the temple of the sleeping are 4 crystal.2 I found and others cannot?

y
yozhh 13.03.20

how to get to the Minental? I read on the forum that in order to kill the bandits near the entrance you must complete a quest from either Andre or Kiranga. none of them quest does not. (letter Kiranga Lucy gave when he was in the camp of hunters, and response he does not want to take).

J
Jevgenius 13.03.20

Don't know what kind of stuff, but I know fashion... in Short the mod is not working... Installed it on 1.12 1.11 mod everything looks fine igraetsa. That's what Gluck. Medicinal plant, such accutane that is not healing plant. Over in fashion to give the hunter all probably know what kind and the coast in Orinase to treat the entire population from Panos... I Have this weed already fuck knows hopping... But it was no use. The mission of the dark magician also garbage... there Are three poplars at Plyushchikha( near Onar at the crossroads) and no I nothing good to say. Appeared in locations, Chet was awesome and all... Nefarious bastard...
Pamagite than can...

P
Playshner 13.03.20

Pamagite than can...

from what...from diarrhea...???

J
Jevgenius 13.03.20

SIS goat, I'm talking serious stuff... Going to write garbage such die... And I'm already caught up with this stupidity and moved on. In short, it is necessary to elaborate mod...

P
Playshner 13.03.20

Jevgeni... well, what are you bleating staged...??? Would write at once that - the goat...and psychicise... and then - diarrhea-diarrhea... although piss f*sing - a hell...
You bastard Nefarious hurt...??? and you're stoned on grass from diarrhea..., - took curves Mosh in the fashion of covariance...???
Better tweak the stomach... - well, Schaub sing f*piss...

N
NeoStalker 13.03.20

> moved on

If you've moved on, what slophouse? Love busy cursing himself?

J
Jevgenius 13.03.20

No guys it's better for the game to say, and then you shit like that are... odd Fellow Pleischner probably did, the diarrhea will not let go, he is Toko talking about him.

I heard that the magik-team Chely even finish it. Nadab more guilds to articipate. It is not clear where in the castle hid things barons of the Keys is not enough.