3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 15.03.20 12:57 pm

Hacking (Far Cry 5)

Well guys? Th there for the pirates?
80 Comments
Sort by:
g
gami91 15.03.20

I think this question at least need to ask about CPY and the pirates to begin thinking the current through 2-3 months,and more.Can it go on youtube

S
Slowery 15.03.20

Judging by the info, here is the newest version of denova, the hacking have to wait at best at least a month.

P
Patrick Kharkov 15.03.20

BRILLIANT RESPONSES FROM A GENIUS OF GENIUSES.

G
GlamDodgeX 15.03.20

raw058
The game is a good buy!

S
Sprintin 15.03.20

the game, and you can buy, but it turned out a bit short, IMHO.
wsola think the 3 month wait like with the origin.
went for 16 hours and performing the side effects, there are not many side effects, mainly the caches.
what kind of cons is not justified?

r
raw058 15.03.20

Guys what is EPR? You have not a complete set of what-if what? The words hacking, pirates, crack so from AGR how the dogs chain FAS ordered. You agrites.

T
TeT9xMoT9 15.03.20

raw058
because the game just came out, you're asking about hacking

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.03.20

There is nothing((((((((((

R
R_D_V 15.03.20

raw058
This is because they bought the license and now consider themselves gods, I have the incentive of money on the game but why would I need it if after a few weeks I'll download it from torrents with all the buns. Objectively the game is not worth buying only because there is no normal cartoon

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 15.03.20

I'm waiting Yes I'm a pirate now those who bought a license in the incentive then would be that the game is hacked and they will bake

S
SwedovSandr 15.03.20

R_D_V
Lexot write that I bought the game and forget about it all... If it goes boom so do it quickly flameout...or give crack download... flameout it for weeks, just to wait as more people bought it

M
MagicHero 15.03.20

vane.ru
vane.EN wrote:
I'm waiting Yes I'm a pirate now those who bought a license in the incentive then would be that the game is hacked and they will bake
What kind of stereotypes? why do those who bought it has to burn if the game get hacked? Stick just now you as those who bought already playing and you sit and burn the seat ))) and about games with denovo here even if hacked then those who bought will still be in winnings because with the new patch on the pirates again will come to play, you need to break in a new one. It's like with the latest assinem where the hacked version has no Addons and also the mode of guided tour and all the latest patches.

m
maxpayen 15.03.20

Kaka Assassin in 4 months crack.

r
raw058 15.03.20

MagicHero
Downloaded, again, forgotten. There are generally washed away in patches to pirate if there is at least one hacked version of the game. People will download and forget it. Or do you think those who have not bought in 2 months (or how many were not cracked assassin? ) Need add-ons or tour mode? Did they get passed it ( I'm not, strength is not enough this yr to pass) and scored fuck this game.

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 15.03.20

MagicHero
because I see when hacking the game in the comments and I'm sure there are those who do not write that the game Somali and that students already shake honestly I just want to not touch the pirates to avoid writing what could pirates and buy

b
bazilews 15.03.20

Patience...everything will be.

a
andrey12334 15.03.20

R_D_V
I don't understand, are you trying to say that the game is generally unworthy of anything, why would you come here and say OBJECTIVELY that she is unworthy, but it seems to be worthy of your expectations crack and 26 gigs of traffic and beeches.

M
MikuHadsune 15.03.20

I think after a month or 2 lomanut. Can be used of course. But I think at least a month the game will last.
Who is burning-buy. All who can wait, will wait. In any case, lomanut.

A
Anatoliy Mazurkevich 15.03.20

Wait.To do anything else does not remain,if only as off. activation.Yesterday, watching,asking 250R.I think later it will be possible for 50 to find.This is for those who are very neverball.

T
TheHouse 15.03.20

Kimchik
I would in your place would have rocked, it is obvious that a game...