3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 15.03.20 12:57 pm

Hacking (Far Cry 5)

Well guys? Th there for the pirates?
80 Comments
Sort by:
t
typok12 15.03.20

agula98 wrote:
My God, this is buckets.
Such buckets are then bought by those who have hands not at all. It is almost a marker of ninco. If someone writes about 1080 or 1080ti, once everything is clear. )

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

Skiv101
Yeah, I miss demos... remember every issue of Igromania bought with demos, all the beat in the beginning of the century))

D
D1_ 15.03.20

Gospada!
To crack it through month 3 or 4. You can wait for her in the autumn.
And yet, even there is no discount. Ducks they are! Want for game 2K is grapes.

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

You do nothing more?

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 15.03.20

what's wrong with half the country shakes kotent with Terentev or what if there was a section about the cracks

-
-MODEUZ- 15.03.20

by the way, Yes, the news have one?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 15.03.20

-MODEUZ-
There is no news yesterday had to buy.

P
Portmen 15.03.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Weak.

K
Kanych 15.03.20

Misha Mishin
Why try to dissuade someone from buying, thus making yourself worse. If all would listen to your advice and stop buying games on the PC. The games on this platform at all. Better let them buy everyone who can, including me. To continue to came out on PC a lot of good games. I sometimes buy and I advise everyone, if You are a gamer and love to play, why not. Ever sit and sound clips as some are not grateful its a##CH.

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

Yes, do not buy this cal give me a pity even is a game cal took it for two thousand

T
TheHouse 15.03.20

Misha Mishin wrote:
better on these 3 pieces for the game,to buy a product is good,or a good thing,Yes, the same children's home to transfer money or something for the good of society and not in his dirty face.
That would be your employer so the same reasoning upon payment to you of the RFP. Do not understand the logic for the life of me. Any item = costs money, whether it's sausage, the game or your man-hours at work...another thing is that you may not like the price, but it does not justify torrents.
Misha Mishin wrote:
moreover, who is single,okay to buy the game online but,Why?
This is generally zaskar wildest...

t
typok12 15.03.20

TheHouse wrote:
Any item = costs money, whether it be sausage,
So it is true, like honor, conscience, but.. this led to the fact that the sausage is natural not find. I like it got so hot, he wanted a normal sausage as a kid, the Soviet Ostankino, even toilet paper as they write, but with meat,and it is not stupid.. and her wish, right up to Kolek. Fry meat, it seems relieved. And with the games even no meat.
Ubisoft define yourself a corridor in the 6-7m copies of what they wrote directly and gather it once a year, two at 700-800 million from the same project, they have enough. The fact that their games have become quite down, don't care about, the main thing is that this tactic pays off the planned profit. And until this happens, nothing will change for the better.

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

typok12
This same trouble with a boiled sausage, we only have ham, sausage and sausage in Ukrainian can be a normal taste, but the best time to buy or neck smoked.

K
Kanych 15.03.20

typok12
If you want you can find natural sausage. But it will cost as minimum 2-3 times more expensive not natural. The type of branded company like Apple is only among the products.

t
typok12 15.03.20

Canic forever wrote:
If you want you can find natural sausage.
You will find, you put a monument without hands. :))

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Misha Mishin
I never uncle not plowed))
And who feeds you?Who pays for the Internet from where you swing with tyrant?

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

[Denis]
I do not understand? Aunt!!!

d
deleted user azaza 15.03.20

Started for the break-in finished sausage....

M
Macros Easy 15.03.20

The doctor Ambrobene to the young girls go, naturliche with their sausages, odd Germans divorced...

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Rolemanser
I used a aunt,I used uncle also did not work