3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 15.03.20 12:57 pm

Hacking (Far Cry 5)

Well guys? Th there for the pirates?
80 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 15.03.20

How to be a normal crack,it will immediately appear Repack on all known sites.

R
R_D_V 15.03.20

andrey12334
And what's with that? That allowed me to write something if I didn't buy the game and consider it not worthy of purchase?

x
xXHASLXx 15.03.20

not before the twentieth century)

a
atmaROZ 15.03.20

Completely unbiased prediction:
Breaking Denuvo #99.2 (30.03.18). When the break-in Far Cry 5? The count went...
Spoiler
About the divorce, and unconscionable Buratino on YouTube
Pirate patrol #1 Far cry 5
Spoiler

S
Scerkrou7 15.03.20

R_D_V
Do you think the game is not worthy, but sitting on the forum of this game, waiting for the hacking of this game, attention greedy discovered, again, the motherfucker in the building

a
andrey12334 15.03.20

R_D_V
Okay, one more question do you think that the game unworthy of purchase for multiplayer, right? So you do not care for simpleini games and a deep story such as: Wolfenstein The New Colossus and Spec Ops The Line Prey (GOD 10/10 ,but it has not received commercial success because it has no multiplayer and battle roylla ). Navernika you too with perately because no multiplayer. Immenno for such consumers we Hawa multiplayer games with a storyline for the show. The consumers are ruining the position of the developers and they have to follow trends to make money. And did I forbid you to write your opinion? No not banned, I only asked questions.

t
typok12 15.03.20

Scerkrou7 wrote:
Do you think the game is not worthy, but sitting on the forum of this game, waiting for the hacking of this game, attention greedy discovered, again, the motherfucker in the building
Rogue bastard. :D)
If waiting for the game, want to play, then why not buy. Another thing is if its not welcome, and especially it does not pull even on YouTube, then what's the point to buy. All the rest is excuses. I think so. :)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.03.20

Personally, I'm waiting for breaking, so to test it, because I really wonder how it behaves in SLI. And I'd like to see the statistics of MSI Afterbuner, namely temperature, loading ratio and the consumption of the components!!!

S
Slowery 15.03.20

Scolosaurus put the cons when talking about essentially the truth and the game before the end of April at least no one can hack.
ФК5 as ASO bought for 1200 Rubas and happy while mommy 24/7 rogue sit on forums and wait for hacking.

M
Masky76 15.03.20

Oblomingo it is called

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

Slowery
I qc5 downloaded for free from the account, bought for $ 100 (bought ASO with picker). But now I need to figure out how to spend 2300 Rubas.

S
Scrull 15.03.20

When developers are not to be missed on bread and water, then maybe I would take the game. In the meantime, let them pay more.

b
bazilews 15.03.20

Only one game I bought to thank the developers for the Witcher 3 though on it and there was no Denuvo.

a
angryfish99 15.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Give me the ACC drive.

k
kityara35 15.03.20

XS, parwati the game before it drove normally dumb. I am now convinced that buying Kingdom Come when it is finished to mind. But Dragon Age origins or Andromeda normal person would not take now. Don't deserve super money hack. Assasins creed new there with Wolfenstein. For stuff to give money sorry

b
bazilews 15.03.20

kityara35
And what you Kingdom Come went?
For me it is just a simulator of chatter.

k
kityara35 15.03.20

bazilews
I went. But I Reconstructor and I like the medieval theme in General. Can estimate biased

b
bazilews 15.03.20

chelsea990
And where it says that the game is hacked?

b
bazilews 15.03.20

Hear the bell,but don't know where he is...

b
bodibilder 15.03.20

Is it all so poor that can't afford at least offline activation.For the price of 150-200 rubles is quite inexpensive.I did not wait until they break into and bought the activation.Game these a couple of acres certainly worth it.Do not skimp,I promise you will be satisfied .