3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 16.03.20 12:57 pm

Childfree or life without children. Your opinion? v.2

Continue the cultural conversation about the childfree. Start here http://forums.playground.ru/talk/chajldfri_ili_zhizn_bez_detej_vashe_mnenie-920743/
149 Comments
Sort by:
L
Last_Soldier 16.03.20

requiemmm
hard workers who will never get normal money, at least 14 hours a day Pasha. Well, here the laborer the laborer alike.It depends on what is meant by the laborer.For example, organic may 100 to and it's not moskvabade and North , chpushnik , here is an example of the same track gets 25 rubles and is moskvabade , and work hard, know what I write , Sam Coyle to wave in time.Just Russia has ceased to be prestigious to be a Turner , fitter, electrician etc all want to be a Manager in big construction companies and ride on steep wheelbarrows, spin as they call it .

R
RESlDENT 16.03.20

Stalingrad88 wrote:
Every moral has to reach families and children
with these words, I fully agree

W
Wing42 16.03.20

Stalingrad88 wrote:
At the moment, the head of sales construction and industrial equipment in a large firm.
Give credit to the company, I can buy something from him, or industrial construction. After all, every big firm has its own website, because it is fashionable, prestigious, functional, helps clients to find her.
Along with your staff will learn - I have a hobby.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

Stalingrad88 wrote:
A man came and he wants to get 50 kasara and no strain. Well it does not happen
But it happens Vice versa: a man plows at the same job for thirty years or more, receives 15-20 thousand at best, and all...

requiemmm wrote:
Estimate, in addition to thieves, like you, there are laborers who will never get normal money, at least 14 hours a day Pasha.
That's right, about them and the conversation. There is no justice...

B
BadSlayer97 16.03.20

Am neutral. To have children or not is a personal choice, the main thing that the person was not too far and not trumpeted on every corner how special he really is that all he should, etc., as they like to do the sex minority in the US, for example.

P
Petoh1982 16.03.20

from children to sense the net, it is better to earn any money

A

Petoh1982 wrote:
from children to sense the net, it is better to earn any money
I really want to see a world where absolutely everything is of the same opinion... a hundred years later ^_^

W
Wing42 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
I really want to see the world... a hundred years later
At least check it is there or not.

A

Wing42
Probably... as in the movie I am legend )

V
VETER15 16.03.20

Protocol10
Miracle, ask yourself the question why you were born, and then ask yourself the question why kids

A
Alex Coachman 16.03.20

The usual selfish position. I think it has a right to exist. Better such people will not have children due to their moral immaturity than they would bear under the pressure of society, and then raise those traits instead of the normal healthy adequate member of society.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

VETER15 wrote:
why were you born
This is a wrong formulation of the question, the man is never born why.

P
Protocol10 16.03.20

VETER15
why were you born

I was not born, and gave birth to me.

and then ask yourself the question why kids
I have long said I don't need.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 16.03.20

The kids used the benefits in the village helped introduce agriculture to cultivate the fields, the town helped their fathers bring hither, and not only. Even in Soviet times, children were needed as free maids and TV remotes. But now what? Washing dishes machine, clothes washing machine, the room vacuums machine. Children now only for komputerom sit and eat please . If I have kids I will buy the iPhone themselves, and children, so why do they need? Just to correct someone got your name and my name is not the top so that children do not need me.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Continue the cultural conversation about the childfree.
Why continue then? Childfree people are not already understood...

r
rPeBoJL 16.03.20

breed then whining

N
Nazrail 16.03.20

Insert me my 5 cents.
In General, start children, it is necessary after you will be able to give something.
And the material aspect here is not the most important thing, even though it is also important.
When you can invest in children something worthwhile, to guide them in this vast world without any directions and pointers, where only the patterns and stereotypes.
Then, you can think about it.
And for this, you need to develop, to discover their talents and skills. to achieve something, at least purely in their framework, but not in the scale of humanity.
Have a current picture of the world, firmly and confidently stand on their feet both financially and spiritual.
Alas, bring a new life into the world without thinking, without love and, not rarely, never thinking about the consequences and meaning of this event.
There's nothing to give them, no way to develop them, to direct, to teach something, but even just to show something interesting.
And this I call evil. In this case, I am for the childfree. Mindless rojewo any good leads (not counting exceptions).
And so, this is a private matter, when, how, who and how many to give birth.
I'm not ready, and still fresh in the memory of the small, screaming, younger brother, and while my children have enough experiences.
Yes, and I see people encouraging that on this it is worth considering at least in the long term.
Samouchitelya, that's what many need to do before creating a new life.
If we take this case, try to make the world better and people happy (not to mention the kids that SUDDENLY decide to get).
And to speak about who should or should not give birth, to abort or not to do this, right - stupid.
None of your damn business, to understand their souls (C)
26 years old, single. (purely for the sake of statistics)

N
Nazrail 16.03.20

Rebel220
Not the fact, and indeed your words are very selfish, you're not a servant themselves give birth will be (=

N
Nazrail 16.03.20

Stalingrad88
You speak like a all-around altruistic.
I mean, really, remember, how often do you help, done anything purely altruistic reasons, without their own benefit?
People are selfish by nature, alas. You want to prove otherwise and go against his nature to become better, please let me know. (=
And all this talk about selfishness-neagos - emptiness.
All people are different.
But we are all by nature selfish, just because that is the instinct of self-preservation, in the end, when you'll be alone - none of you will think about it and do not care, that we hinting nature (=

N
Nazrail 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
the right to birth /parenting
And the idea is fire!
However, I would then not xD
Hey, the right needs to obtain both a relative or even one?
Hooked idea :D