3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 16.03.20 12:57 pm

Childfree or life without children. Your opinion? v.2

Continue the cultural conversation about the childfree. Start here http://forums.playground.ru/talk/chajldfri_ili_zhizn_bez_detej_vashe_mnenie-920743/
149 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

Nazrail wrote:
You want to prove otherwise and go against his nature to become better, please let me know. (=
Why do we need someone to prove something? There is no such need )) But you're right, selfishness is natural and altruism is a sign of Intelligence, intelligent life forms with high morals. Something like that. That is, the higher morality of the individual, the less he has of selfishness. This is one aspect of morality, I do not confuse ) It does not mean that the egoist can not show high morale in another aspect...

Nazrail wrote:
However, I would then not xD
Million would not be, Yes.

Nazrail wrote:
both kinsman or even one?
Both of course.

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 16.03.20

Do not want children.

N
Nazrail 16.03.20

Rebel220
You've just described, quite a market economy (=
You give something to get something, it's not selfless and also selfish, just in a different way, and therefore not so obvious.
A. Soldier of Light
Transfer quantity to quality, that's wonderful!
From the point of view of statistics and numbers :D But alas, not so simple, and I do tend to think in perspectives, because of something absurd, it may appear a normal person, but this is rare.
A. Soldier of Light
If both, then it would be a problem for many :D
Anti-utopia - that's fine.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

Nazrail
Nazrail wrote:
People are selfish by nature, alas.
...a little more alternative biology.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 16.03.20

Gauguin
Why continue then? Childfree people are not already understood...
You have how many children?

W
Wing42 16.03.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
You have how many children?
He is still a babe. As rolling stone rolls around on the topics on the forum and in each case, rustling foil and shows your true unique inner world, attracts attention and generally tries to seem something more than it really is.
Gauguin - pop from gumanitarnoi of intelegentsii as is.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

rPeBoJL
Will break and avenge all those who at PG laughed at him.

A

Nazrail wrote:
Anti-utopia - that's fine.
I also like movies of this genre =]

N
Nazrail 16.03.20

Gauguin
This is the survival instinct, to stoptilt. .-.
Just in our regular life, it is in special need, and apparently it manifested so ~

N
Nazrail 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Looking to still be called a dystopia, but for the Communists, our world would be anti-utopian, I guess :p
And actually, not enough cool books on the subject, the same 451 faregate and part about cloud Atlas Sonmi (from text, very passionate about this setting).

y
yariko.v 16.03.20

First, let us pose the question - What about kids? Children is a product of the reproductive function of a living organism that improves the demographics of the population of the planet, continents, countries.

But now you ask...
Why to improve the demographics?! Because mankind will sooner or later die out as a species!!
Planet Earth is polluted with trash. Rivers and seas poisoned by toxic emissions from industrial enterprises. The urban air is poisoned with exhaust gases of factories, plants and machines. Food products stuffed with harmful artificial additives and genetically modified organisms. In different countries, provoked military conflicts...
Even near-earth space the Earth is teeming with debris and other waste satellite modules and their fragments.

Who will say that children are the future! However, what future we are creating for the children?? In fact, some individuals can't even bring their garbage from the apartment, preferring to throw it out the window. You need to remember. We are responsible for those who tamed. And, if you have even iota of doubt in the matter of becoming a parent, it is better not to take on this responsibility. However, those who are not responsible, usually do not bother choosing...

Humanity has no future, while it will not change your attitude towards yourself and the environment!!
Tell me, how bad is that!?

But there is good news!!! In the next 200..300 years the extinction of humanity is not threatened. Therefore, to have no children or only at your discretion. And of course, as a potential parent, you should teach your potential children to careful attitude to the nature!!

A

yariko.v wrote:
Why to improve the demographics?! Because mankind will sooner or later die out as a species!!
Who is we? Someone probably asks this question, but I don't. For this issue suffers logic.

Other words can be reduced to a single thought: protect the environment, don't pollute it, clean it from debris and Karaite those who litters on the street, etc.) the Idea is good, but presented in a populist manner.

m
masha 16.03.20

People will be grown in artificial wombs. Will be built the farm, which will cultivate the most genetically perfect individuals. Will bring up computer technology. Mankind would be protected from any crazy.

r
requiemmm 16.03.20

Here will introduce a tax on small families and childfree...with income at 75%. And you can't already find on the planet a place where the wind carries shim instant noodles and plastic bottles, so no, be fruitful, forcibly, we need more waste in all categories, including anthropomorphic. Shame.

m
masha 16.03.20

requiemmm
Read somewhere in the research that the shittier a person lives, the better it reproduces.
The authorities want to live full, rich and to be healthy. As I understand from the strategy of the planning Committee on the next decade, people in Russia have to live as they have always lived, that was sick, fighting, dying. Ie any development in the direction of the development of the quality of life of the human person. Still very will posratsa manual labor. In short everything is very, very bad. But the current President will be remembered in future generations not as he is, not his portrait hanging in the corridors of the Kremlin nebudet no eulogies, nothing will happen. Future generations will be ashamed of him, he will be another dark spot.
To parasitize on the resources, many do not mind. Of course, in the opinion of provides there are pluses, he executes a plan, which is still running until resources are extracted and have the money to implement ideas.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

Masha
Masha wrote:
People will be grown in artificial wombs. Will be built the farm, which will cultivate the most genetically perfect individuals. Will bring up computer technology.
The lamest of all possible scenario. For a leftist plebs.
requiemmm
requiemmm wrote:
Here will introduce a tax on small families
This tax is already so good that the liberal mob unhappy with them.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 16.03.20

Gauguin wrote:
This tax is already so good that the liberal mob unhappy with them.
It seems to me, if the government according to the principle does not sat - not a man will introduce mandatory rape with a bottle all male citizens from 18 to 27, you first spread your cheeks only because of the liberal mob that is disgruntled.

Masha wrote:
Future generations will be ashamed of him, he will be another dark spot.
You're talking about the people that are still proud to Lenin, Dzerzhinsky and death squads of the NKVD.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

Rakszas
Rakszas wrote:
do not sit - not a man will introduce mandatory rape with a bottle all male citizens from 18 to 27
No, such laws are normal people and do not support them even in a head did not come. But with the liberals the situation is different - they think about bottles constantly, so there are similar arguments from the what if.

A
Aleksator 16.03.20

Rakszas
Rakszas wrote:
You're talking about the people that are still proud to Lenin, Dzerzhinsky and death squads of the NKVD.
What, are you crying because of this? Oh no, it's just a convenient argument in the dispute, cynical you bastard. And Yes, we suffered from this, so we can determine how to treat this. Or you've decided to continue under the banner of protecting our rights to violate our right to personal opinion and freedom of speech?

m
masha 16.03.20

Gauguin
With a poor script
I'm afraid that from the uterus, go straight to bioutilization?