3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 16.03.20 12:57 pm

Childfree or life without children. Your opinion? v.2

Continue the cultural conversation about the childfree. Start here http://forums.playground.ru/talk/chajldfri_ili_zhizn_bez_detej_vashe_mnenie-920743/
149 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 16.03.20

Masha
No, rather the fact that those who dream about such it was not sent, what would be the most rational. Specifically any leachie and Liberia.

u
unforgettable878 16.03.20

Gauguin
You're so primitive. It tebepodobnyh foaming at the mouth once categorically that the earth is flat and rests on pillars, and other animals, calling other idiots. Who are you to decide who is people and who is not? Who do you think you are, if you think that you can teach others? Your ego is bursting to the skies, but in fact you're a pathetic, little grain of sand on the surface of microscopic ball in infinite space and therefore the funny with his forcefulness and feeling know nothing. Your brain is so washed by the categories of the companies that you just are not able to deviate from these categories and once to turn YOUR head, and not the stereotypes that you have tamed from an early age.

m
masha 16.03.20

Gauguin
The humanity will never be the same again. In Russia do not know what if any will go to lead.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

unforgettable878
unforgettable878 wrote:
It tebepodobnyh foaming at the mouth once categorically that the earth is flat and rests on pillars, and other animals
Let's not tell the classic tale, especially with your claim to void stereotypes and progressive (ahem...) thought.
unforgettable878 wrote:
Who do you think you are, if you think that you can teach others?
I know what is valuable and what is not, that's the problem...the post-modern arguments in the style of FSE otnositelno, at kajdava pile true, etc. are not accepted, so, for reference...
unforgettable878 wrote:
small grain of sand on a shallow ball
The course is the argument of"masshtaba usilenny. Like the scale and the number of kilometers makes this universe more important relative to at least one human consciousness. I spit on velikay vselennuju (amendment in that its presentation) and the leftist supporters of the principle of mediocrity.
unforgettable878 wrote:
Your brain is so washed by the categories of the companies that you just are not able to deviate from these categories and once to turn YOUR head, and not the stereotypes that you have tamed from an early age.
And again, standard pen about washing from the progressive thinking. Before you blame the other in platitudes, you ought to get rid of it.
Masha
Masha wrote:
The humanity will never be the same again.
With this I will not argue, time will tell. If so, then the decline will continue.

C
CryteK 16.03.20

I have so far and life without kids,do stupid like that and live well,who knows what will happen in a year)

u

Gauguin wrote:
I know what is valuable and what is not, that's the problem...the post-modern arguments in the style of FSE otnositelno will not be accepted, so, for reference...
The stupidity, megalomania, and even untruthful, ridiculous accent, which is especially awful. ;) I just know who are you together with your true opinion will be in a hundred years and what will remain from you and from your opinion, Mr. nerdy. Modesty, you will benefit, as the mind (own and not based on the totality of other beliefs).

Gauguin wrote:
Like the scale and the number of kilometers makes this universe more important relative to at least one human consciousness.
What kind of consciousness you say? You and 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum can't see. If you were a catfish, then with foam at a mouth would prove that our planet looks like a solid odor and would believe that it is an objective reality (while others you could call not a catfish ;)). I, too, smart guy.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

unforgettable878
unforgettable878 wrote:
What kind of consciousness you say?
About that can create dozens of such Universes and wipe one of them. The electromagnetic spectrum is just one of our numerous ideas, including...ahem...hidden from our perception.

u

Gauguin wrote:
About that can create dozens of such Universes and wipe one of them. The electromagnetic spectrum is just one of our numerous ideas, including...ahem...hidden from our perception.
Finally! All notions of right or wrong is merely a product of the human mind and nothing more. In fact no one knows anything and it is therefore nonsense to think that someone is smarter or dumber than someone. And that's why your arrogance in their judgments is so funny as it can be.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

unforgettable878
unforgettable878 wrote:
All notions of right or wrong is merely a product of the human mind and nothing more.
No, unfortunately it is a logical fallacy, I said that the postmodern is not acceptable.
That man and his consciousness are playing a key role does not mean that there is no truth.

u

Gauguin wrote:
That man and his consciousness are playing a key role does not mean that there is no truth.
No. This implies that you with their opinions carry no more truth than anyone else because neither you nor anyone else knows the truth, and therefore can not give their opinion as the only correct and true. So your words that you are a connoisseur of some sort of values is nothing more than a result of display you arrogance, which is in fact a symptom, if not a synonym of stupidity. Is the concept of self, but I had another concept - someti, continuing the conversation on kgs. ;)

y
yariko.v 16.03.20

requiemmm wrote:
childfree income 75%
Dubious prospect. Especially for the population with average income. After all, to procreate without financial expenditure is not enough, and to run to collect the help for subsidies only shoes unproductive to RUB off. In this case only fits the principle of the carrot. Tax as soon as possible will reduce the number of children. It is easier to give citizenship to the Chinese.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

Masha wrote:
As I understand from the strategy of the planning Committee on the next decade, people in Russia have to live as they have always lived, that was sick, fighting, dying. Ie any development in the direction of the development of the quality of life of the human person. Still very will posratsa manual labor.
Wow, you not only that, personally, the state planning Commission shone, so you still understand something. I wonder who's the state planning Commission's throwing around?
requiemmm wrote:
Here will introduce a tax on small families and we will be...
The fall of demography, the reduction of competition in the labor market among workers, a dramatic decrease in the length of queues in kindergartens, increased crime and other amenities of life.
Gauguin wrote:
This tax is already so good that the liberal mob unhappy with them.
But these happy:
Spoiler
Gakuin, and how many children do you have? Not how many females did you impregnate the male, and how many offspring were born?
Oh, and here's another:
Gauguin wrote:
leachie
Gauguin wrote:
Postmodern
Gаuguin wrote:
leftists
Gauguin wrote:
Liberia
Tell me, Guaguin, who besides you knows here, what is a postmodern or leachie (and how it differs on prevacie and those guys in the middle), especially regarding the context in which you use them? Or do you like Russian rap bloat more words rhyme and semantic level content tow-smaks-vakla and you will profit over people?

u

Gаuguin
Gаuguin wrote:
You, leftists
Leftist? Seriously? :)) Well, yeah. Known leftist Socrates said, I know that I know nothing. But in the end for you and your bobinowanie brains that use of the word exterminate, bad people (the same word that was used when the Krauts) against those whose opinions they do not agree, leveling is a very good option.

G
Garrus-1994 16.03.20

There not sickly batch) I if Chu for the Empire. Who for the Empire,that to me))

T
Treshcore 16.03.20

I treat children badly, they just disgusted me. They are too noisy, they learn about the world through the breakdown of things to expect from them anything, as a rule, not very good. I'm not talking about their parents and the society that put them in priority. They just disgust me, and Yes, I would like to find a for the life of the person with whom I have no children by mutual consent.

y
yariko.v 16.03.20

Treshcore wrote:
I treat children badly, they just disgusted me
Strange to hear this from someone who in the past were a child... Or was it???...

A
AndreyBatkovich 16.03.20

A child is a perpetual motion machine, and even drygatel, privately, schachtel, a biter, a hugger and tight's greatest kisser.
Those who have no children, do not understand. I say responsibly, as the father of two of the perpetual motion.

V
VerniteTrusy 16.03.20

The earth is overpopulated, child stock need to promote to the masses.
Especially in Africa and Asia =)
Or child stock or will you poison Ebola and AIDS - choose..

A
AndreyBatkovich 16.03.20

Gauguin wrote:
I know what is valuable and what is not
You know it. I won't deny it. As well as the fact that everyone has their own values. And it only means that your knowledge of
Gauguin wrote:
what is valuable and what is not
relevant only for you beloved.

G
Gauguin 16.03.20

unforgettable878
unforgettable878 wrote:
Leftist? Seriously? :)) Well, yeah. Known leftist Socrates said, I know that I know nothing.
Yes, this phrase refer, as a rule, those who about Socrates knows it. The pluralist he certainly was not, did not deny the possibility of knowledge, advocated aristocracy and said that true knowledge is available only to noble. And his teaching, he believed, if not truth, then at least by her.
Garrus-1994
Garrus-1994 wrote:
I if Chu for the Empire.
But this is much better.
Verniers
Verniers wrote:
The earth is overpopulated
And again the leftist mantra, here is the right breeding ground.
Andreabocelli
Andreabocelli wrote:
As well as the fact that everyone has their own values.
No, values are objective. The task is only to approve them by any means.