3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1k3perfect 25.09.19 12:44 pm

The Companion App (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Guys,I have all the time in the companion says No connection: PC
Game litsuha(on PC),how to make it connected?
105 Comments
Sort by:
b
bushuev_93 25.09.19

Savvy
hi, today around the same time as you had the same. Half of all tasks were performed, assassins LVL 22, week murdered in vain... Now assassins no...

D
DemanShu 25.09.19

Tell me, do I have to run a Companion on a second monitor, or you can switch between programs on one monitor?

v
vzroslyy 25.09.19

it is possible and on one!the only purpose of it is immediately obvious where to go and other tip.I have a question as in-app premium to take the easy way?

T
TribelWu 25.09.19

adult
premium took through Google cheaper than the Apple store, but today the premium has gone missing(many missing reviews in Google store for this application) and it is impossible to open the chests that are performed in the missions.

d
derrekfrost 25.09.19

if you opened the chests in the app without the inclusion of PC games in the future can open them in the game on the PC
and if you open the chest when the game is on the PC in the game quietly opened
question: what can I do with those chests that do not open?

A
AgressorAntony 25.09.19

And a question, this companion have all now does not sync or only my problem? With 3 devices I tried and a waste of time.

v
vzroslyy 25.09.19

and I have not sync in the app is broken.by the way congratulations on the gold owners with the season pass.sheperdstown.

D
DemanShu 25.09.19

In order that the companion was a connection to a PC, you need the game itself to allow connection companion: settings - game settings - application-companion - incl.

m
mazik413 25.09.19

How to collect the contents of the green chests? Completed the task in the application has a green trunk, written in the collect for 22 hours. In the game come to him and nothing happens, writes that performs a task in the Companion. Most of the time.

H
Haiiro Ookami 25.09.19

mazik413, well, first, the blue chests. Secondly, the app is now working through the ass and chests are not synchronized. Wait 24 hours, when your assassin will collect. To work, need to wait or game updates, or application.

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

mazik413
the app is now working through the ass
Totally agree:)
But you can pick up:
We must be at the same time in the game and in the Companion.
The first must be included the game, after the incorporation of the Companion quests are taken and implemented.
Help some dancing with a tambourine, more - http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/walkthrough/osobie_sunduki-842261/
Spoiler

_
__Anonymous__ 25.09.19

Godless companion has just been updated and reset my whole progress. Including, blood bought for 100 rubles premium.

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

I have one thought that after the patch and update Companion jobs become taken? Well, not counting the fact that were able to establish the mark of the Companion on the computer:)

T
Ton4ik93 25.09.19

and if you buy a premium, for example in the Google market, this premium will apply to the same application on win 8.1 ?

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

Ton4ik93
Yes.
I took the Premium in Store Microsoft and play on the tablet (established in the Market).
imho, Premium is written in your uchetku on Uplay.

T
Ton4ik93 25.09.19

Fitterr
thanks for the info)) is another question. as a companion to the map to make notes that they would in the game was reflected on the minimap?

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

Ton4ik93
After another update, the label ceased to sync with the computer:)

S
SLandsj1o 25.09.19

And really if beat the game 100% without using a companion?
Yes, the question of the TRU nerd, but still...

A
AgressorAntony 25.09.19

SLandsj1o pirates might be in no license.

_
__Anonymous__ 25.09.19

SLandsj1o
Don't know about pirates, but litsuhe companion opens up additional quests and artifacts in the rifts. But considering how the companion works now (I lost it all progress), complete the game 100% impossible...