3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1k3perfect 25.09.19 12:44 pm

The Companion App (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Guys,I have all the time in the companion says No connection: PC
Game litsuha(on PC),how to make it connected?
105 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitterr 25.09.19

Rabidity
no app not even to try to pass the game 100%?
Without the app, it does not try, the game is 99%. As was written above: artifacts and 24 jobs in the Paris Stories.

K
Ksardex 25.09.19

No one is working?

R
Rabidity 25.09.19

Found the tablet, installed the app. I press start and it doesn't do anything even though the app is supposedly included, but only if you expand, then throws back to the home page of the tablet. Reinstallation did not help. Here I think it's the tablet or the app? x)

N
Nikolay Glebov 25.09.19

passed all the companion, but the costume in the game doesn't open, what trouble?

A
Aleksf1 25.09.19

who faced such problem in the companion? I have after the assignment and collect the chests hung three assassin. Time is not write that they are on the job. How to solve this problem?

Spoiler

D
DemanShu 25.09.19

Nikolai Glebov
The same
SpoilerPiccy.info

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

DemanShu
That would open the suit of Altair, we must take the artifact to fault the Middle ages: the battlefield. (if I'm not mistaken, opposite the exit from the fault).

D
DemanShu 25.09.19

Fitterr
All artifacts collected
SpoilerPiccy.info

J
Jua 25.09.19

Can't complete a workout, there is no brotherhood ._. What to do?

D
DemanShu 25.09.19

Jua
Ie you have no assassins, no money (points) to buy them?

w
winslis 25.09.19

Hi. In advance sorry if the topic has already been.... The thing is this - I do not presume sunglasses nomad in the game... there was literally 2-3 PCs One of which is in Versailles... what can be the problem?

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 25.09.19

Who knows what the problem is does not run companion on the ipad? already quite long ago, same problem... says there is no synchronization..

s
sizard 25.09.19

Pak as the phone is strongly heated went with the company collected profits from the clubs and I see that the time of collection of the profit has exceeded 70000 hours that it for a glitch such???

S
Slipknotnik 25.09.19

Please help! Was in the companion all, and the game thinks that is passed only one task - can't collect artifacts!

Spoiler

p
plus13 25.09.19

Help pliz. Assassins 3-days on the job. What to do?

P
Pro100Rambo 25.09.19

Damn,who can help,the problem is that the emulator does not start Acu.

D
DjRPG 25.09.19

Hortoss
The same garbage unable to sync. How to solve this problem?

d
dantesparda9 25.09.19

DjRPG
And I have the same thing

D
DjRPG 25.09.19

And along the road dead with braids standing... And silence...

K
Krokotoon356 25.09.19

My application writes that it is impossible to connect to a PC, and I play on ps4, what the hell?