3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1k3perfect 25.09.19 12:44 pm

The Companion App (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Guys,I have all the time in the companion says No connection: PC
Game litsuha(on PC),how to make it connected?
105 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ycha 25.09.19

I have a pirate and there are all the chests on the map there are available. also all the missions on the map and I can at any time take, they are simple(to steal, to protect, to kill), but on one mission (someone needs to answer for that) after killing the attackers on the target, nothing happens. as and remains a status on goals that need to protect her. already tried everything and fail and beat myself to die, and move around the city fast. nothing helps. in the Internet about this nothing. maybe someone knows how to solve the problem? and then the rest of the mission went in the companion app.

PS: all missions completed Arno, right in the city, not with the phone. and it is not necessary to advise to buy litsuhu.

R
Rambo_78 25.09.19

Greetings to all. Recently installed the companion app. The question relates to the job in this application. They have names, such as Pleasant melody, Visitors, etc. and can somehow read the description of these jobs? Or the names just taken from the ceiling, and I have to kill the target and all??

l
lucenko denis 25.09.19

Ice
Solved the problem?

v
vlad.lututnyakov 25.09.19

how to sync assassin's creed unity companion app on ps4

4ucTbIu_LucT 25.09.19

companion removed from a GP. gg