3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1k3perfect 25.09.19 12:44 pm

The Companion App (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Guys,I have all the time in the companion says No connection: PC
Game litsuha(on PC),how to make it connected?
105 Comments
Sort by:
v
vzroslyy 25.09.19

post a screenshot Prem version who have.can't compare(not to understand)

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

adult
Here Is A Premium
Spoiler

v
vzroslyy 25.09.19

thank you.and there is the promise of buns the owners of avatar and all that where?

v
vzroslyy 25.09.19

there are more apps ultimatum mod asasins creed unity for 189 RUB is that?

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

adult
and there is the promise of buns the owners of avatar and all that where?
Don't know about the avatar, I like it somehow ....:)
Additional cells under the employment of assassins and a free high-level fighter is there.

M
Micr0 25.09.19

guys. 2 questions:

1. sunglasses nomad, which in the game itself (not the companion) on many buildings, how to use them? When I approach them, nothing happens, even if the synchronized companion

2. Why when I write 90% chance to do the job, that is so not 90% ! I have about half of these jobs were failed, and I'm afraid to go if not 100%. Have you noticed this?

T
Traun 25.09.19

Micr0
2. Yes. Need 100

The application opened 2 of the mission, has implemented one - synchronize on the tablet. The second held and the tablet does not understand that has passed... everything was restarted, Nitsche not pmget

v
vovastij 25.09.19

Tell me, is there a meaning to connect the Companion in the beginning of the game?
While the play is fiction - in Companion was the job, but I didn't, today I installed the game, launched, passed the first task, connected Companion - all the jobs are gone, the Companion is only displayed my location on the map, there are no jobs.
Job Companion will appear in the course of the passing game, or I'm not there looking for?

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

vovastij
is-does it make sense to connect the Companion in the beginning of the game?
It depends on what you think is the beginning of the game:) for me Personally, the passage of the plot and was the beginning of the game. The campaign mode takes 10-20% of the time from all (99-100%) passing.
A Companion makes sense on. as early as possible. At high levels, one task can reach up to 36 hours.
However, if I am not mistaken, wrote something Companion about what ...task can be obtained after passing a 3-part... But I could be wrong.
You're training the Companion pass? After all her assignments and can be opened.

v
vovastij 25.09.19

Fitterr
I have the game I bought it yesterday, did not wait for the Guillotine, took digital, and therefore, the game I started from scratch.
Companion bought before the game, on Your advice, installed Win 8 and purchased the Small.
Training is not passed, thought I would start with the game, and after installing the game the app is the training and jobs.
Now dig into the app, which can and will find...
Nomand in the app are also not available yet.

Dug - training available only in the form of rollers, the Nomad Brotherhood is not available, synchronization with PC is done.
Are in the game in the 1st sequence in the 2nd Chapter, in the Companion appears only my location in the game.

T
Timur Sayfullaev333 25.09.19

Please explain from where to download the patch for the game Assassins creed Unity

F
Fitterr 25.09.19

vovastij
Oh, I forgot to say:)
What would the job was available, it is necessary to take in the game Points Nomad, like here (7 seats):
Spoiler

v
vovastij 25.09.19

Fitterr
Glasses have not yet taken,(at least 1st), it can be seen early.

Timur Sayfullaev333
The patch will install itself, if the game is licensed, if the pirates need to download and install, or transfer a Repack with the already installed patch.

The job appeared in the 3rd sequence in the 1st Chapter.
Points not taken in the game, especially back in Versailles, like it or leaping about of this sign, so nothing came of it.
Just noticed that if you take a job in the Companion and playing the game itself - job crash, time stops until you roll the game, then the time starts counting again.
How, then, about 36 hours? that is, you need all 36 hours hanging in the Companion, or you can take the job and disable it?

H
Hortoss 25.09.19

The people asking for help, trying to get in compaion writes cannot be synchronized. What the hell is the garbage? Game litsuha. Anyone have similar problems?

v
vovastij 25.09.19

Question maybe out of topic, but for Companion applies:
Do not have a costume of Altair, which is due to open for a mobile app.
Play on the tablet and Win 8, the suit opened.
I'm the only one, or have company?

D
Dimson_62 25.09.19

vovastij
Hi, the suit of Altair offer is not for the companion app and for the collection (the opening) of all artifacts at 100%, 6 of which can be opened only in the app, but to collect them in the game in Paris and in crevices and seems even 6 I don't remember exactly the ones who scored 19 level in initiates

v
vovastij 25.09.19

Dimson_62
Thank you!
I have suggested.

g
ghost-hell 25.09.19

Hi all.
Prompt, who can faced.
Program companion is not included in uplay, tried on iOS and Win 8.1, everywhere the same problem.
Maybe you know the solution.

u
undisputed24 25.09.19

Is there an app companion for Windows 7?

R
Rabidity 25.09.19

Dimson_62
6 from which we can access only in app

Ie you can without apps not even try to pass the game 100%? And it's straight you sure?