3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pain 17.03.20 10:14 am

First impressions (Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne)

Wow!!!!!!!!
Maximum realism, the variety of textures and unique spirit of Max pine.
Damn thanks need the pirates to say, just super igruha, I advise everyone to play.
Do you like it?
Write the answer.
96 Comments
Sort by:
z
zoom 17.03.20

Dudes say tormoznet if I have the game on this configuration:
Intel Celeron1.8 512ram Geforce 4 mx 440 64mb windows 98.

P
Pain 17.03.20

Zoom, enough to brag I Have a Seler 1.3 and look Джи2 32. So feel free to buy. (and if the game turn off exploter.exe in Despicere task Windows and go without a moment's delay)

P
Petrovich 17.03.20

Really need the save game of 8th level!!! W before the 7th rasprostranennye syndrome.

M
MasterMind 17.03.20

Cool made - in mode Bullet Time, the faster you kill, the faster the Bullet Time is restored.

M
MasterMind 17.03.20

By the way, if you crash once helped will be loaded with the previous quick save.

V
Vitalik 17.03.20

Esli nado viletaet postavitj V opcijah zagruzaetsj kogda igra LOW i razresenie samoe malinjkoe proeti kusocek i obratno patom vse mozna vistovljtj normaljno.

P
Pain 17.03.20

Hehe YOU can'T READ the patch came out but not on pirate, so we will wait

M
MasterMind 17.03.20

By the way, I tried it under WinXP to run old zaglushiny saves, and all normally runs. But under XP, when autodetect system it offers 640*480 with medium settings, for comparison under 98 first he suggested 1024*768 with high settings which, when he really runs fast.

R
Rush 17.03.20

Of course, I Express a purely personal opinion, but in my opinion in this game is what lacks. No matter what happened in the first Payne, of novelty, of exciting gameplay or hell knows what else. This game play is just boring, all of it WAS in the first part, nothing new except for slightly improved graphics, Yes, interactive environment. Only it gets boring after 40 minutes of play. It seems that the game just riveted in haste to the exit of the Half ( by the way, I am afraid that she will disappoint many fans of the first part) . I wish the developers waited another year or two and made a remake of the first max. In short another toy which would be better and was not.

E
Egor 17.03.20

LV Pentium 3.0 GHZ 1024mb ram
radeon 9800 pro
mAX payne 1600x1200 antialiasing 16x highest details perfect game

J
Jake2 17.03.20

The engine is old (first max) it can be seen immediately just polygons added but still the game is not worse than the first!!!! But personally I think she's still in the atmosphere lost, but more action began and still we can noticed, but the missions are very similar to the first max's room, for example, lapped up completely!!!
In General this is not a new game but more like add-don !!! Just see the producers forced the developers to make a game before at least a year due to the fact that they are going to make a film based on the game, it is necessary to maintain interest!!! I sincerely hope, out MAX PANE 3, even if it is a year and a half!!!!

A
Anarchy 17.03.20

Pacanu pomogite y menja ne woobwe prolog gryzitsa wubiwaet .4to delatj?

P
PlayGround.ru 17.03.20

The fact that the game did not become worse ,that's for sure .

M
MasterMind 17.03.20

Actually recently went idiotic fashion chmyrev continue good games it is not clear from what reasons..... and yet the game better than Max Payne 2 in this year's not out yet.

s
superneo 17.03.20

The game full uleta,but sorry that I took it for 1 day

T
TOXA 17.03.20

Wow, how smart you are:)

J
JCDenton 17.03.20

People!!! It's just awesome!!!!!!! Super!!! But I advise everyone to read the reviews two buckway Understand me??? The first letter of the English alphabet and 7th! Here freaks!!!! So the game dropped...

E
Enslaver 17.03.20

Where to get passage to MP 2?

J
JCDenton 17.03.20

You th entirely LAMER??? The game is not that difficult!!! There all and without going through the clear!!!!!!!!

N
Nagash 17.03.20

I fully agree with ARHANZA. Graphics improved, but the atmosphere is not the same.