3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pain 17.03.20 10:14 am

First impressions (Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne)

Wow!!!!!!!!
Maximum realism, the variety of textures and unique spirit of Max pine.
Damn thanks need the pirates to say, just super igruha, I advise everyone to play.
Do you like it?
Write the answer.
96 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent Mstitel 17.03.20

there's Mona hard somnevaetsya in their gender and talk about themselves in the masculine gender))
Figasse!)))
Although there is not yet - remember, one shooter pee girl, and she said something to a male voice. It was a complete PPC.

X
Xandee 17.03.20

It was probably just Promtovsky translation, that's why such nonsense was)

A
Agent Mstitel 17.03.20

Oh well - there are translations that sometimes it seems it would be clearer in English. A change of kind (voice) is not the worst.

X
Xandee 17.03.20

For example, the translation of the first part of the 1S... by itself, the translation is good, but the voice acting is terrible...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 17.03.20

I agree.

s
skillakilleR 17.03.20

I first played ofigel! Then probably once more after that 30-40 was in for 4 years :D

J
Jumpstone 17.03.20

Incredibly realistic items. Physics is excellent apart from the fact that people can't fly if them point blank with a shotgun to shoot. There are so many things you can do, but most like to sit behind the wall and listen for enemies. Russian translation here, even sometimes stopping, curious to listen the original.

s
skillakilleR 17.03.20

Physics for those years are just crazy ;)

l
loko_russia 17.03.20

And nobody can throw screens a secret ending where Mona survives

j
joxxy 17.03.20

Is Mona alive?

D
Demion-spb 17.03.20

And nobody can throw screens a secret ending where Mona survives

Ten times has passed, but haven't heard of it. It's all the machinations of the evil one.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 17.03.20

This is when you had the third to play? Actually, I think the original ending is not the whole story of the second game, she hides alternative. And the last one follows immediately bypassing the original, ignoring words such as a policeman Detective Payne! He lives!

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 17.03.20

For me it is need to stay.

L
Loki D.S. 17.03.20

Ten times has passed, but haven't heard of it. It's all the machinations of the evil one.

It is necessary to beat the game on difficult difficulty(mode)!!!

On topic:

The first game on PC!!! Liked and I'm glad!!!

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 17.03.20

All the same, they should create a mod otlichitelnaya from the game.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 17.03.20

I took on the difficult level, it's more pleasing

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.03.20

Complexity, frankly the game is, and remains so. Nothing changes.
But now on topic, awesome game. Second, I played in the distant, 2003/04. Like to-so-far. In General, the 10 developers.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 17.03.20

Gameplay on the same level as the first, except that more realistic was the game and movement. Supplement

L
Loki D.S. 17.03.20

Complexity, frankly the game is, and remains so. Nothing changes.

Uh, I agree! Here in the first part, a sense of complexity...

d
descorpion 17.03.20

Ending on the most difficult level remember me very pleased, for the sake of it and passed)