3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pain 17.03.20 10:14 am

First impressions (Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne)

Wow!!!!!!!!
Maximum realism, the variety of textures and unique spirit of Max pine.
Damn thanks need the pirates to say, just super igruha, I advise everyone to play.
Do you like it?
Write the answer.
96 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOXA 17.03.20

Still, the game lost something in comparison with the first part. Graphics, physics engine, all on high, but something was missing. And painfully short, probably shorter than the first part.

E
Enslaver 17.03.20

I already long passed, and here you do not throw words.

N
Nerial aka Danmer foreva 17.03.20

I always liked second Max. First impression: taxis nipadetstski!
Of course, count for sachashnike time rather clumsy (this is especially evident on the faces of golovatov), but it pales into insignificance with such an interesting plot, quality game and as said friend $Pain$, the unique spirit of max Payne :)

I
Insomniac 17.03.20

Great that you updated the theme almost 3 years later. Though with your statement:
First impression: taxis nipadetstski! (it's hard to disagree, especially when I first played this game 3 years ago at a friend's).

D
DarkenRAL 17.03.20

Well played.... my first impression - fiii graphics suck, and the physics and slo-mo is not new for

O
Obozhayu 17.03.20

!Oh, how I do not agree with the previous speaker.
Before the game knew that the game is flawless. As usual about the game and its pros learned from their girls.
Began to play immediately were smitten with such a special history and an inexplicable atmosphere, no, not frightening, but so alluring. And all this doom in the game and movies. I put the game 5+ if you consider that I very rarely do games like this for me by far the best game of all I've played.

B
Bakakki 17.03.20

Great game. One of my favorite. Who would not say that - passed both parts of max... Not the second Max is not tried not not the atmospheric as some here have suggested.. of Course it's their opinion they are entitled to think so... But I can only say - this is the second Max ... just continued.. the Sequel to a brilliant game. With the continuation of the brilliant ideas and the continuation of the brilliant atmosphere. Great game! As the first Max... I Really hope for the release of part 3...
PS. In Winamp it plays the title theme... Yeah... That's one of the few games that can cause such feelings alone with my music.. Listen and like going through it again...

T
Ty umresh odin v pustyne 17.03.20

I agree 100%.The music,the atmosphere,the characters,the dialogue,the gameplay is a real masterpiece.
And with Payne and music is a part of my life.Just hear the music - just remember about this period.

-
-mann 17.03.20

Max Payne1,2-100% masterpiece. One of the best PC games, IMHO.

G
G.K. 17.03.20

Max Payne 2 is one big impression.

S
SaNHot 17.03.20

1,2 Max Payne is the best TPS so far,IMHO. Nick Stranglehold and Gears of War up close and did not come to him.

t
temche 17.03.20

MAX PAYNE 2 - 4eva!!!! Held Evo 33 Aza and not tired! know all secrets tutda! finally PPC cool! =)

l
ladykiller69 17.03.20

Haha, I walked 41 times, and also nenadoelo Secrets... I know more...

X
Xandee 17.03.20

Apparently invent is the limited number of Easter eggs :D

t
temche 17.03.20

ladykiller69 Where the fuck do you know the Lope, I know the secrets ?! You're not the vye*iwisa, but just opardy first impressions of this game.. Remember the first time played - could not pass 1-5 =)))...

b
bis2009 17.03.20

in the course of Toko began to play. Like game, music and especially fighting technique)).
Well, secrets not yet discovered ;(

A
Agent Mstitel 17.03.20

Such truly atmospheric games now one. Perhaps one of the few games where all on high graphics, story, gameplay. I really hope the release of the third part.

b
bogard35 17.03.20

Super game and crack is just class!!!!!!!!1

A
Agent Mstitel 17.03.20

Well, I like the crack!! Subtitles help, and present the characters ' voices can be heard.

X
Xandee 17.03.20

The main thing that the subtitles were not from fake Fargus (7волк) as меня0)) there's Mona hard somnevaetsya in their gender and talk about themselves in the masculine gender))