3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20 01:33 pm

Higher education. It is necessary to you?

Actually, the question is very simple. Do I have a higher education. The reasons for you personally to go to College. The desire to have a profession, to gain new knowledge, mom-dad said, a deferment from the army, and I'll...
And the question to have graduated from College. Did you study in those institutions, and helped to find decent work with good pay. In short - the game is worth the candle?
87 Comments
Sort by:
n
nbirukova1 17.03.20

Education now as your passport.Student years are the best is not school.Who studied himself the brains these people have.,and hence will work well.Salary accumulated with experience.

R
Rookwood 17.03.20

If you have the opportunity and the desire, why not get. Will not be superfluous

I
Int0xicate 17.03.20

You can on average earn if you learn not to cover, but for the profession and well versed in their field. And so one and five diplomas of education to have, but if you're pants rubbing and studied only because of the papers, to sense from you is a little. But always take on the work, but it's a show itself...

n
nurbolmalikovxd 17.03.20

We invite you to study in Karaganda State Technical University has a wide range of technical specialties.

http://www.kstu.kz/

http://www.kstu.kz/k...heskie-sistemy/

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 15.10.20

Personally, I didn't need it at all! Five years in the empty. I make a lot more money without him than I would if I did.

C
Coindis 22.02.21

You need it if you need it. Most universities provide an opportunity to gain new knowledge that will help you at least at the initial stages of mastering the profession. If neither this knowledge, nor the profession itself has completely stuck to you, then, I suppose, there are simpler ways to get away from the army and prolong the time.

D
Ded gey 10.11.21

3 grades are enough 😁 The rest is self-education