3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20 01:33 pm

Higher education. It is necessary to you?

Actually, the question is very simple. Do I have a higher education. The reasons for you personally to go to College. The desire to have a profession, to gain new knowledge, mom-dad said, a deferment from the army, and I'll...
And the question to have graduated from College. Did you study in those institutions, and helped to find decent work with good pay. In short - the game is worth the candle?
87 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20

If you are not a redneck...
Not cattle? Where do these nice guys go? IN VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS? Oh, no. Better to go to the cops to register. Exactly. And then already to decide - who is trash and who is not. Heh, heh...
And you will be a democracy.

G
GTAman 17.03.20

Vanya Rygalov
I wonder how long it will last nebydlo without people working professions? What do you think, Vanya?

B
Bella Ragazza 17.03.20

Shpilin
still invisible connection

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.03.20

Bella Ragazza
Not see the connection? That person because of their beliefs or circumstances, having some sort of internal qualities are free to choose how to go through life?

B
Bella Ragazza 17.03.20

Shpilin
I don't understand the connection with the topic of education and your picture with the guys ,the attack the Courage and adventurism !! Need OBRs. finite or not the choice of everyone , but the be s a zhizn will not sugar !! can be who-and so he will live his case. in General, I don't want about this.

m
mrG0bliN 17.03.20

everyone chooses for himself what he needs and what not :)

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.03.20

Bella Ragazza
but BAA s his zhizn will not sugar !!
)) and sugar and butter and eggs) can be all the card will fall. OK I closed the topic.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 17.03.20

Bella Ragazza
he wants to say he Who works not, eats)

R
Razor12345 17.03.20

received for the paper on zaochku essno. pretty convenient passed and I forgot-go about their business, and the paper will not be superfluous. + the University meet interesting people.
of the minuses: given the many unnecessary and unprofessional information for the required study, but it's tolerable.
in General, I think do worth it, but only on the correspondence form of training in order not to waste time )

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.03.20

||| VЕNTURA |||
Or not eat if on a diet. And only drinking mineral water), All is individual.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 17.03.20

Shpilin
otmazyvaysya not)

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.03.20

||| VЕNTURA |||
Do not lubricate))
Spoiler

r
requiemmm 17.03.20

If you are not a redneck, HSE mandatory. That's why the Universities of all cattle and rushed. I have higher education so I'm smart! But in fact a fool, which a vocational school that there is no road. Because of this, the very essence of the tower devalued and even wash the toilets in some places without towers don't take it, Gee-Gee. Sane employer looks at experience, if you start to shake the diplomas - so looking for a reason to refuse, because a diploma is twenty years does not guarantee anything.

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20

GTAмaнъ
I wonder how long it will last nebydlo without people working professions?

The people outside of professions - not cattle.
People of working profession ... Who?
I think that you are more correctly raised the question and, hopefully, understand the logic of my thoughts.
And the work will be robots. And to fix them will detonator, without going outside. Heh, heh...

G
GTAman 17.03.20

detonator
Over time, these professions will put robots, and the cattle will not need to.
Yes, the result will be only the elite that will design these robots, and cattle will lie in the ceiling spitting. Grace!

Vanya Rygalov
I think that you are more correctly raised the question
I raised the issue within the logic of detonator.

G
GTAman 17.03.20

detonator
Robots, obviously.

666BirdOfHermes666 17.03.20

For me it is an excuse to Dodge the army. After graduation you can become an officer, where the state gives a small apartment for a year, after that if you want, stay in army or get out(personally I have no desire to stay, I'm a pacifist).

G
GTAman 17.03.20

detonator
The idea is that everything will be free.

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20

Most striking is the ability of people who consider themselves supposedly not cattle easy to label those whom they referred to this category.
Moreover, the criteria by which they do this is very contradictory and vague. I will not dwell on them attention, who wants to, can easily find confirmation of my words in the same post.
I think the truly educated and intelligent person is not necessarily the one who has higher education, is able to correctly and competently Express their thoughts, misses the lady and gives her a place, not picks his nose with a fork...
And he who does not allow yourself, under any circumstances, take anyone below him, and even more so to insult people by exposing them to this boorish and idiotic classification - cattle, not cattle.

"On a mirror necha to expostulate, if face is crooked".
The people, though simple, but not stupid.

f
forrest gimp 17.03.20

And he who does not allow yourself, under any circumstances, take anyone below him, and even more so to insult people by exposing them to this boorish and idiotic classification - cattle, not cattle.
It is only if fairy tale characters... it's One thing if the person is cultural, not to say all this in person, but in real life, each one considers himself the navel of the earth, and the rest of the servants?