3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20 01:33 pm

Higher education. It is necessary to you?

Actually, the question is very simple. Do I have a higher education. The reasons for you personally to go to College. The desire to have a profession, to gain new knowledge, mom-dad said, a deferment from the army, and I'll...
And the question to have graduated from College. Did you study in those institutions, and helped to find decent work with good pay. In short - the game is worth the candle?
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 17.03.20

It is necessary if you want to. Most Universities provide the opportunity to gain new knowledge that will help you at least in the initial stages of mastering the profession. If you are neither the knowledge nor the profession did not feel anything, then I guess there are easier ways to Dodge the army and prodovat time.

n
nikita2112 17.03.20

The study was useful to work in the specialty. Prior to that, he worked in the specialty and the salary was halved. So the game is worth the candle. The more you can 5 years to roll the fool (not to work).

P
Pelmen dobra 17.03.20

I think it is necessary. She studies at uni's great to train punctuality, attentiveness, diligence, learn to socialize shorter. Also working in the specialty.

B
BOJIAND 17.03.20

Graduated from technical University zaochke. Working in the field of software development. Never regret what was zaochke - while the students from the hospital sit pants I got precious experience. Now for awards nobody's watching. Companies look at your knowledge and learning ability. This is important. About the diplomas now asking only in the state sector.

F
Flow4Master 17.03.20

With the previous comment I agree. Wait, not that diploma, even a high school diploma in firms do not ask. Ask: the Diploma? - Is. Well, let them continue to at your house gathering dust ( At least I was not asked to state organization).
Not only know people who got full-time the tower lost just 5-6 years, while their peers had to go to army, come back, earn an initial capital to open the SP.

G
Griboed 17.03.20

If you have big plans for the future and most importantly, there is a connection, which you then could employ a good place in your chosen profession, you should definitely get IN.
In other respects, from the crust to many neither heat nor cold, plus corruption is rampant like never before, all tests and certificates are purchased, no one really teaches nothing, just issued the material, with the same success you could download yourself from the Internet everything you need and not pay crazy money for underfitting, and that it was possible to find a more practical application.

s
severnyy alkogolik 17.03.20

Have to go to College(what he is in Russia) or technical school,the other safety schools and Universities to anything.The question of whether to go there after high school or middle school?

m
mister pravda 17.03.20

higher education is now necessary because the work now taking all higher education \ no towers now no where

G
GeimeR1000000000X 17.03.20

Higher education currently required.

B
BioGen 17.03.20

This is something that I appreciate greatly in the near future.

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.03.20

irin_
Baby, you are, as always inimitable. Kiss on both cheeks, yours forever Vania.

f
forrest gimp 17.03.20

The reasons for me personally to go to College:
The desire to have a profession, to gain new knowledge, mom-dad said, a deferment from the army, and I'll go.

As I am a historian in the school said: the main thing is to have a piece of paper, but what is written there, no one will look.

In itself a higher education in life nothing. If right after school to go to work anywhere, then in life prospects will be much more than without the normal experience, but with a diploma. But on the other hand, after graduating from high school and getting a job like a Manager still asking if you're an educated man, and showing a piece of paper more likely that you'll get it.

Personally, I in our Institute it was very cool to learn this was as a hobby, many new things learned, and met some interesting people (most of whom were teachers), has received immunity from brainwashing the local media of all stripes, because they had seen the papers and found out the facts that not all inhabitants ever could see or hear. It was probably the most happy and carefree 5 years of my life, with pleasure would repeat. But in terms of life prospects - a complete zero.

Higher education can give nishtyaki only if received in any Oxford or Stanford for the crazy grandmother from mom and dad, and essence, again, not the diploma, but the fact that acquire the right connections and acquaintances during his stay there, a couple of good friends with rich Papini will help to get out of your ass and sit on a cushy number, this taschem something there and go, not as we do:
One went to a carrier, the other by the seller, the third in the States, a porter/courier went to work, one was lucky, the journo was (generally not by profession), some girls decided in the state institution for professional go, in the end, after six months of nerve-racking and z.p. in the amount of 7-9 to RUB broke down and left someone somewhere.

Here it is we Raschke, higher education...

7Rain7 17.03.20

Have two education - financier and lawyer. I will say this didn't work either. But both helped in my life more than once. Especially useful legal knowledge. Could without them, most likely Yes. Was it easier with them - clearly and often enough. Considering that we live in a bureaucratic country with citizens who often try to cheat, Jur. knowledge is simply necessary. Did my diploma, get a job, I think, Yes, because I work in the field of public procurement in the field of IT and cryptographic security, but rather more in that it helped that have 2 years experience of ICU. the administrator in a fairly large organization + a sufficiently large number of knowledge in the field of public contracts and procurement, is obtained empirically.

B
Bella Ragazza 17.03.20

as the same with no education ?? to live in a cardboard box in the trash ?? and will not this , not the software,no housing ,nothing !!

M
MagistrJedi 17.03.20

Necessary. First of all, its disregard for teachers has developed a great independence, and something I had not even picked up, or was afraid to begin to do due to don't understand, etc., now is feasible, and all thanks to the great teachers.
Rather, the UNIVERSITY teaches the self, rather than the vdalblivanie knowledge in school through clenched teeth students.
As for their own development gave rise to a huge data on every lesson had to handle, and oddly enough: Bobadilla interest, and since then I have noticed that before he went to UNIVERSITY was a complete fool and ignorant.
And now I read historical works, philosophy, and political tracts that contain just an incredible amount of ideas. Who previously could not fit in the small little minds.
For a few years in high school I thought I finally got out of the sandbox and was really smarter and independently.
And since it was also a law degree... it helped me face, although now I slightly regret it... with storen back all the good feelings.
The causes of wars, rebellions, revolutions, scientific theories - almost all born of selfishness and potatoesa.
And when you start to read some piece in the likeness of Democracy in America - I understand how it is false, as the words which it is called.

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.03.20

Bella Ragazza
In the extremes there is always an alternative)
Spoiler

B
Bella Ragazza 17.03.20

Shpilin
I don't know what this means

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.03.20

Bella Ragazza
Courage and adventurism has not been canceled)

B
Bella Ragazza 17.03.20

Shpilin
Courage and adventurism
what is svjazano with education ?

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.03.20

Bella Ragazza
This is due to the disagreement to live in a box in his absence (education). All with Your words mA'am)