3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altair_0794 17.03.20 07:50 pm

Professor Genki (Saints Row: The Third)

I know that Genki appears randomly, but I for the entire game(about 18 hours) met him only once, and that briefly.
Who met and killed Gena, tell me: what rinoa you found it. what you were doing before the meeting(organized chaos, I just walked/traveled).
I hope for Your help. Thanks in advance.
140 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overlord_PG 17.03.20

Hmm... On freeways put two trucks across the route, voila! Well, break a few cars and stuff...
PS: in Vain you Gena called, in vain, vain, vain

a
altair_0794 17.03.20

I'll try.
P. S. And now what? He'll come for me?

w
warp 37 17.03.20

Gena
All right, don't pay attention to flawed translations of all sorts of Fakel.

o
oldman| 17.03.20

and what's it called? in eng. the voice is still calling him

i
i8o 17.03.20

I understand the Professor appears who pirate,and who litsuhi for this you need some sort of job to finish...

m
mcbrut 17.03.20

Trezvyak
lol

i
i8o 17.03.20

mcbrut
to be clear,I'm not a 15 year old boy to understand your stupid dialect...

D
Deus66 17.03.20

Trezvyak
Pirates = License crack yeah

And the Professor randomly appears, I have once when shooting with the wild Boar has run as many as 3 Genki and helped squad wild Boar.
Another time I met him when going to the shops without killing anyone.

i
i8o 17.03.20

15 hours in the game and no one has seen,and bobla want to earn already zaebalsja...

B
Bouuy 17.03.20

I played 10 hours and saw 2 boys dressed as Gena in one of the missions,just crushed them and went on)))

o
oldman| 17.03.20

Sadhu
Yes, Yes, I also thought this is the usual man in the suit like others, crushed Yes, then come on, Oh sorry lost 900K(

m
mcbrut 17.03.20

Trezvyak
I understand the Professor appears who pirate,and who litsuhi for this you need some sort of job to finish... Yeah, you're damn nonsense written. Job to implement it and you will have happiness.

O
Overlord_PG 17.03.20

to be clear,I'm not a 15 year old boy to understand your stupid dialect...
Spelling and comments to the contrary. And it is not a dialect, it's slang - it's time. He's not stupid, that's two.
Lurkmore.EN help, bldzhad!

i
i8o 17.03.20

Overlord_PG
I write clearly and in Russian!
and you write -everything - th is hell and not necessary to send me all there Lurkmore.ru still will not go,not interested.
in my proposals was not slang, and I do not understand and do not want to understand...

mcbrut
fulfilled all its tasks (in the gang can take his fighters) and most of it so no...

T
Timon1379 17.03.20

I have it as it came with the Bazooka(all fired) and that he did not die, no matter how much I had not small and shot.
I don't rarely see
I think this DLC somehow, there is still Genki mobile, asmanagement and costume fun filled

o
oldman| 17.03.20

do not have to perform any mission/the conditions for its appearance, it really randomly appears anywhere, go around the city and he may accidentally come across, I have it 3 times met and just pressed, but did not look he is alive or not and then we drove

T
TIGERblacK 17.03.20

Timon1379
and channeling, I have it 7 times with fists and huge felled cot be dead....and it was not there)))

P
Park52 17.03.20

I have a Professor Genki constantly appears,but it is only on the version recorded on PC playing on the laptop I have never met.On the PC, it appears with the rocket launcher then just fists all PI**it and each time he falls 1kk,I've not even touch,but it held no interest.However, no special action do not.I have the city goes car from the DLC (which shoots people) quite often, too.

m
mcbrut 17.03.20

Trezvyak
No luck just you. I 1 met. When the city is idle loitering.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Park52
I have the same. Driving this ride, usually the person in the suit sitting Geta)